Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU (41432 Views)

Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Yinkakatty(f): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
gld girl wud die soon.
y r females dumb
is not like she is a virgin o
or dah she not dey fuc about
insteaf make u allow am fuc u
move ahead
graj and serve
u felt exposing him is d best
now u r un a big mess
u go continue to fail no matter the uni u find yourself at
ozwo
stupid campus hoes

So because she's not a Virgin, every dick n harry should have access to her, right? She should start sleeping with everyone for grades abi? Why can't she expose him? This country is a mess because of people like you. Smh

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by JuicyStar: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
What stupid panel are they setting on a voice record evidence? Imagine they even claim they need to see the girl been harrazed before reaching a decision. Nigeria judgements is a gone concern

So because voice recording has been released they should just proceed and sack the lecturer right? So if she goes to the regular court, she will just file the process and not appear through out the trial and expect a conviction.

She has a very good evidence which is enough to nail the lecturer but she still has to come forward to verbally corroborate the tape.

If u say there's no need for her to come forward, then u can as well say that once EFCC has an evidence against someone, they need not appear to court to prove their case. They should just expect court should to convict them.

This is the same media trial we are complaining about playing out here.

10 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by tintingz(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:
We are blaming the man but nobody has ever blamed the dull girl.

The Olodo that supposed to be in campus studying, how manage she scored 33 percent out of 100 and she did test, attended the class and still did Exam?

What if she's doing well in exams but lecturers keep failing her just because she deny them sex? Do you ever thought of that?

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by hush15: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Most of the university lecturer are pervert

And there are some of these girls that did not know book and will like to sleep with them for grades but that one will not be enough for them

It's only innocent girls they will be pursuing up n down

This one cup don full now

I tell you, it is not easy to be lecturer and take such advantages o cause all these girls you see, most times na them dey start am.

Maybe some gave him a taste of what it is like to be at such vantage point and since then its been difficult to let such opportunity pass by...

We all know that students settle lecturers to advance in class. Even those that even pass wants a more elating score. The mistake he made is he shouldnt have made sex compulsory. He should have given the option of cash or kind!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2018
juliusnobisugo:

Would you utter those same words if she is ur junior sis
please let's stop commenting nonsense for cheap likes

If she is my junior sis, i bet she wont stoop so low to have find herself in this situation. All this lecturers share babes within themselves, so i believe d gal must have slept with some lecturers b4 now.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by boardmem(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2018
I see a soft landing for the Lecturer!
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by HoodBillionaire: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2018
if she was not dull
shud she sleep with a whole prof
wen they tell them to read at schl
no
na fashion..big gal
i wan stay off k
latest wig
latest shoe
she neva spill well yet
when she spill 4years
den she go know wassup
Yinkakatty:

So because she's not a Virgin, every dick n harry should have access to her, right? She should start sleeping with everyone for grades abi? Why can't she expose him? This country is a mess because of people like you. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2018
tintingz:
What if she's doing well in exams but lecturers keep failing her just because she deny them sex? Do you ever thought of that?
Let d panel dat was setup by d skul aithorities be d judge of dat

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Yinkakatty(f): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

The Olodo that supposed to be in campus studying, how manage she scored 33 percent out of 100 and she did test, attended the class and still did Exam?

I hope you know that it's probably not the girl's fault that she failed. Some of these perverts will fail you intentionally so you can come begging or fail you deliberately because you've refused to do their bidding.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Smooth278(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2018
So a man cannot be tempted again .... Truth is, both parties are to blame and neither will be spared by the panel... the girl knows this thus her avoiding the panel...

If you fail a course you carry it over, that is the rule; you are not allowed to start going to the lecturer to beg for marks... if there is a compelling reason why you didn't do well then a letter to the department will suffice...

For her part in this saga, She will also be suspended at least... prof will also be cautioned and put on suspension or worse his appointment terminated.... if he has stepped on toes then he may be dismissed and all his benefits after working for decades will be gone in smoke...

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by jamace(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Prof Dauda the sexy guy. undecided
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Slymonster(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Wack institution we have in nigeria. The male student blocking and the females student doing either of such. OAU should be rank 100 in the list of nigeria universities.Such disgrace and you can't even imagine the other low rank institution this sh1t is going on..Some people need to be used as scapegoat and this is one.. Don't care who initiated the act, a lecturer or professor is suppose to guide a student.Some girls can't even visit a lecturer office because they are perverts...

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by poseidon12: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2018
twilliamx:

Let them find him guilty first.... Before you condemn him.

The immoral character is actually defending the Prof.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by tintingz(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
What stupid panel are they setting on a voice record evidence? Imagine they even claim they need to see the girl been harrazed before reaching a decision. Nigeria judgements is a gone concern
Yes she has a strong evidence but... They need to investigate because it might be the lecturer was threaten to say all those words, cases like need to be carefully done before conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by enonche85(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Pointblank09:
If you allow the rod to control you, you will meet yourself in the eyes of the public and the rod will be gentle.

He should face the music.

Lesson: whatever you cannot do openly don't do it secretly.

BTW: There are many girls in the University that will voluntarily sleep with him. #FACT!

Do u know whether this lady in particular package like Roman goddess? grin

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Kingsley1000(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

THE STUPID GIRL EVEN ACCEPTED THE SEX GRATIFICATION.SHE SHOULD BE EXPELLED

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by poseidon12: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Stonerobaba:
If a lecturer from a reputable institution like O.A.U could be demanding for 5 rounds of sex to pass a student i wonder how many rounds will be demanded by lectures of O.O.U, IREE, MAPOLY..........for same. lipsrsealed

Do we still have reputable academic institutions in Nigeria? I doubt it.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by prechbills1(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2018
juliusnobisugo:

stop saying this trash to gain sympathy
if your sister isn't intelligent and she approaches a lecturer for sex just for good grades,

will you blame the lecturer or the girl

such sentimental and hypocrital beings on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Mires: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2018
ogookoye:
Hi, am a final year student of chukwuebuka
odumegwu ojukwu university, Anambra Nigeria. pls am stranded as i
can't find a way to complete my school fees, exams is on 23rd of this
month currently i have with me 80k(i can send you prove) and i need
60k to complete it, pls if you could support me i will be glad any
amount will help thanks,. act: 3611221634 Ecobank

Opt out and seek admission or transfer to a federal university and your fee won't be up to #30k since you already have #80k. This is why I keep advising indigent students not to go near State universities
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Eagba(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2018
AnthonyDgreat:
The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Ile Ife, Osun State, has queried professor Richard Akindele, who was accused of demanding sex from a
female student.

He was said to have demanded the sex to upgrade a female student’s poor result.

This was disclosed by the Public Relations Officer of OAU, Abiodun Olanrewaju, when he spoke on Wednesday during a radio programme on Rave FM in Osogbo, the state capital.

According to him, investigation had commenced already into the allegation against the don.

The PRO said, “We have put machinery in motion to ascertain the veracity of the claims and identify the characters involved.

“As I am talking to you now, the management has taken a position which we will be working on now.

“On the day that the audio was leaked, the vice chancellor and other principal officers of the university acted, including the legal director of the university.

“The incident happened last year. We have been calling her (the student’s) line, but she is not responding to her calls again.

“The panel has been set up and query has been given to the man; but we need somebody to come up that she was the one that was sexually harassed and the person is not in sight.”

SOURCE: http://dailyschoolgist.com.ng/sex-for-marks-see-what-oau-have-done-to-professor-akindele/
“We learnt that she confided in someone that she did not want the appointment of the man (lecturer) to be terminated because of her case.
There in lies the problem. We're a nation of sentimental, emotional people, never putting logic first. When a politician steals we say, "oh he's my brethen" , customs seize one small bushel of rice of an elderly woman, we say, " oh can't they let her go?"
lets start being unforgiving and unforgeting, most especially to those in public office. Then we can be a nation of just people.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by obi123: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2018
serves him right, even if he was approached by the girl , he should have turned her down , if she failed.
he should ask her to do a resit and not take this as an opportunity to disgrace himself, his profession and his family.
he saw this as opportunity unfortunately he walked right into a hornet's nest , not smart afterall.
Stupid old cow, how can you jeopardise all you have worked for in this life for something as stupid as this.
See all the trouble he is going through, Daft old pig.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by dipson4u08(m): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2018
majamajic:
if sacked now...... so one small kpomo made him loose all he laboured for ?

this small meat with hole.... I bow for u

imagine !!!!
THE GIRL IN QUESTION IS A FOOL BECAUSE SHE FAILED NOT THAT THE PROF. INTENTIONALLY FAILED HER, SHE NEEDED AN UPGRADE SO SHE SHOULD BE READY TO PAY THE PRICE, THE LECT. IN QUESTION ONLY SETTED HIS OWN ASKING PRICE HE DIDNT THREATEN TO VICTIMIZE HER, I BELIEVE SHE WAS TOO CHILDISH ABOUT IT.
ONLY THAT THE PROF. WAS A VICTIM OF HER CHILDISH ATTITUDE...

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Enemyofpeace: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2018
Village people don finish dis man patapata
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Kingsley1000(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2018
juliusnobisugo:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID,NO APOLOGIES,SEEMS U DIDNT EVEN LISTEN TO THE VOICE NOTE..SHE ACCEPTED THE SEX GRATIFICATION AFTER SCORING 30%...most of these girls are sluts,frequenting clubs,parties and doing boyfriend.no time to study

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by prechbills1(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Stfu !

Who has more to loose the girl or the married man ?
So what if she is dumb .. education is not for everyone no matter how many lessons or how hard they try ...
He should know better ! They know these small girls are desperate so they play on that to get their grimes deeks wet ... look at his face mtcheew ..

work on your English before you spill your sentimental shíts.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Smooth278(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Yinkakatty:

I hope you know that it's probably not the girl's fault that she failed. Some of these perverts will fail you intentionally so you can come begging or fail you deliberately because you've refused to do their bidding.

It happens sometimes but not in this case... She failed woefully from an objective perspective
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by kstix(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

I'm an OAU alumni. Some of these lecturers fail the students on purpose so that they can come begging... Happened to my gf. She was deliberately given an F for a course she did very well. Her friend that she taught in the exam hall had a B. The lecturer told her that "you know what to do if u want to pass". She took the man's name to her praying mom. The man fell seriously sick for almost two weeks and nearly died. He resumed office and the first thing he did was return her score back to the original score.

4 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Kingsley1000(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2018
MOST GUYS PAY HUGE SUM OF MONEY TO PASS,SOME WERE FORCED TO SLEEP WITH FEMALE LECTURERS...if you can't do their bidding,kindly repeat the course.STUPID OLOSHO
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Yinkakatty(f): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

If she is my junior sis, i bet she wont stoop so low to have find herself in this situation. All this lecturers share babes within themselves, so i believe d gal must have slept with some lecturers b4 now.

Gosh, I think girls in all the unis across Nigeria should com together to do a documentary on their experiences. It's true some girls willingly sleep with these people. But why not go for those ones? Some lecturers target the innocent ones, the SUs saying that they must succumb. Some people are just wicked like that. They want the hard ones. It's apparent from this comment section that most people don't even know half of what these lecturers are doing or maybe they know but just feel like blaming the ladies.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by AreaFada2: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

If the audio is indeed his, it can be deduced that he probably has been doing that before, a fact he confirmed himself citing another female student he had sex with for marks. So the ethical situation is quite clear.

The prof is in a position of authority over the girl. Therefore irrespective of whether the girl is an adult or olodo the prof messed up. She can get her own sanction separately. But since she did not co-operate, I wonder if she did anything wrong. It is conceivable that the prof purposely failed her in order to pressurise her into having sex for marks.

The prof has abused his position and smeared the name of the girl. He has undermined the exam grading system of the school thereby casting aspersions on certificates/degrees issued by the school.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Lalas247(f): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

work on your English before you spill your sentimental shíts.

Nothing to work on .. it’s clearly I typo ( mr perfect ) .. added extra o instead of lose

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by bigtt76(f): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2018
I doubt she was deliberately failed. Very possible she was one of those who don't attend lectures and feel they can use their as5 to get to the top. The way she was flirting with the prof shows she was not a naive student (I understand the fact that she put up a show to nail the prof) but actors and actresses don't just learn the trade in one day. She played it so well such that you will know she was into the game.

Ladies ....sit up and study hard to pass exams so you don't have to go gbenching some old profs for marks undecided

tintingz:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Can You Guess The Department?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.