Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU (41435 Views)

Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

Reasons she is yet to reveal her identity,lecturers loyal to the man will mess her up. My younger sister was pulled out of one of these Shithole schools and I personally secured admission for her outside Nigeria. Three years and she is out with a 4.Nigerian education system is a joke!

If there's money to study even if it's in Cotonou here, let her reveal her identity,mess the lecturer completely up then pull out of the worthless school.If my sister was the case here,my entire family will make sure the lecturer is all over evening papers with his, pants down. Fucck them all. Na person weY no get money for private uni go dey fear.

Exactly. I know how it goes. Pathetic state of affiars!
Something similar almost happened to me...And my family was ready to raise hell. But thankfully, the matter had not gotten out of hand. The lecturer got the memo and piped low. It was my final year, so so jusr graduated and left in peace.

But before then, some lecturers I had been talking to were just saying nonsense...advising me to be diplomatic with him. That I should just do what he wanted if I could.. undecided undecided
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by ImaIma1(f): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2018
I thought guys on NL say that women like sex just as men do.

Please how come it is rare for a female lecturer to demand sex for marks?

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Exactly. I know how it goes. Pathetic state of affiars!
Something similar almost happened to me...And my family was ready to raise hell. But thankfully, the matter had not gotten out of hand. The lecturer got the memo and piped low. It was my final year, so so jusr graduated and left in peace.

But before then, some lecturers I had been talking to were just saying nonsense...advising me to be diplomatic with him. That I should just do what he wanted if I could.. undecided undecided

I still reiterate ,public universities in Nigeria promotes sexual bondage and harassment. There is no crime to be dull. Say person no no book no be crime. It can't stop one from going to heaven or hell. Being dull is not illegal. Infact we have a dull man as president in this country as we speak! We have very dull people in the Senate. Some public figures can't recite the national anthem, is that not DULLNESS?

ALL the people that blame this girl for being dull are simply stupid nairalanders.I don't blame them anyway, because in saner climes,intelligence and being smart are two different things. I have a younger brother who is academically dull but he can revive to life any thing dead in machines. My brother wasn't up to 10 years when he will assemble all my late grandfather's damaged old radios and work on them and they MUST work. No Wonder we have illiterates as graduates in Nigeria. Na only good handwriting many Nigerian youths get.

Going through that audio it's is very clear the lecturer is a Randy fool. The word lecturer in Nigeria is misunderstood. As a lecturer you teach, caution and counsel. The thing wey dey annoy me again be say this man is also a highly placed religious figure. He is a hypocritical and shameless man,very immoral and not disciplined. He is complete disgrace to any citedal of knowledge, his church, his family and the entire country.

Who doesn't know that our young undergraduates are wayward. Is it supposed to be a breaking News? It's everywhere in the world. I don't blame them for their youthful exuberance.Its clear that it's the results of years of accumulated break down of the education system in this country. When it's normal for lecturer to sleep with students and get away with it, you give those who see that as an option to initiate it.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
goldenarrow:

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University. Are you for real?

Lol. He doesn't even know the name of the school. He's still an apprentice in the art of scamming.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by prechbills1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

You are clearly not a wise person. Seems foolishness is what you wake up with each morning. Go through the audio again, this time make PROPER use of that brain God gave you. Seems the brain just dey collect space for that kpangolo wey you dey carry up and down for shoulder.

Kid I wasn't talking to you, get your facts straight.

And I thought your reply would be worthy of the wait. 
You're disappointing and shamelessly cheap.
You lack the necessary intelligence to call me out as your submission was clearly non-intelligent and constitutes emotional over-flow.

16-20year old senseless kids are very many on nairaland, smh
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by bigtt76(f): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Its all on Youtube. Just search for Prof. Akindele tongue

tintingz:
Well, I've not listen to the audio to conclude on this.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

Kid I wasn't talking to you, get your facts straight.

And I thought your reply would be worthy of the wait. 
You're disappointing and shamelessly cheap.
You lack the necessary intelligence to call me out as your submission was clearly non-intelligent and constitutes emotional over-flow.

16-20year old senseless kids are very many on nairaland, smh

No son, you're the kid here. Your posts shows clearly you lack basic knowledge about how things works in this country. Or should I excuse your stupidity for ignorance?
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by moscobabs(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
donb06:
and u think the man started planning this in one day? He failed that girl on purpose to corner her... Seems ure still looking for admission into a university.. Cos if ure in or have finished university then u will knw these pervert and money mongering lecturers

Mumu, I graduated in 2006 in Federal University and I'm very sure you were in primary school then with the way you reason. A brilliant student don't go to lecturer's office to seek for mark upgrade while she can ask for her script if truly she has confident in what she wrote down during test and exam.

Try to use your brain when next u want to quote me

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Lekizino: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:
We are blaming the man but nobody has ever blamed the dull girl.

The Olodo that supposed to be in campus studying, how manage she scored 33 percent out of 100 and she did test, attended the class and still did Exam?

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by yusman14(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Slymonster:

The girl caused what? step outside this country and see how people approach their lecturer.It is left for a the prof to guide her on taking that course again...I bet if you see a naked 5 year old girl walking around,You will say she cause it that why your d1ck got up..smh on the people of this nation.
..1stly,in a normal way d gal suppose to tell d proff er prob..if she wanna retake d course she shud av go straight to d point..d gal av been avin sex...frm d conversation.it shows dat d gal is willin to do it..d proff is not guilty..d gal shud come out and defend er sef....d gal av called d proff b4 dis issue rise up.it shows dat d gal wanna per her price 4 er failure..she shud av study d course..bcause i learnt dat only 5 pple failed d course..in.Nigeria we always blame d man.if any issue rise up..lastly, i can sex a 5 year old gal..chai!!she wnt b attractive 2 me na..no back and front..get dat
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by yusman14(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
yusman14:
..1stly,in a normal way d gal suppose to tell d proff er prob..if she wanna retake d course she shud av go straight to d point..d gal av been avin sex...frm d conversation.it shows dat d gal is willin to do it..d proff is not guilty..d gal shud come out and defend er sef....d gal av called d proff b4 dis issue rise up.it shows dat d gal wanna per her price 4 er failure..she shud av study d course..bcause i learnt dat only 5 pple failed d course..in.Nigeria we always blame d man.if any issue rise up..lastly, i cant sex a 5 year old gal..chai!!she wnt b attractive 2 me na..no back and front..get dat
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by tintingz(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
bigtt76:
Its all on Youtube. Just search for Prof. Akindele tongue

I've listen to the audio, there's no clue that they have been mingling before but the girl seems to accept she didn't do well in her exams.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by moscobabs(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
kstix:

I'm an OAU alumni. Some of these lecturers fail the students on purpose so that they can come begging... Happened to my gf. She was deliberately given an F for a course she did very well. Her friend that she taught in the exam hall had a B. The lecturer told her that "you know what to do if u want to pass". She took the man's name to her praying mom. The man fell seriously sick for almost two weeks and nearly died. He resumed office and the first thing he did was return her score back to the original score.

Bro, Im not trying to justify the man action but the girl needs to be blame too.Guess you know that every student has right to ask for his/her script? why was she begging the man for mark if truly she did well in both exam and test?
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by moscobabs(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
Yinkakatty:

I hope you know that it's probably not the girl's fault that she failed. Some of these perverts will fail you intentionally so you can come begging or fail you deliberately because you've refused to do their bidding.

Sister the lady seek for mark upgrade from the lecturer that means she actually failed. if not her script is want she should have asked for.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Groovenaija360(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nigerians and their poor investigative brain

some one should come up and say she's the girl undecided undecided

Why not check your records and know how many students failed his course
and how many scored 39

Nonsense..

Na so dem go play with this case till e die.

Evans is still alive till date

shit hole country sad sad
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by J2381: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
I employ the OAU disciplinary committee to also investigate properly, if the said lady was the one who approached the randy prof first.

Science has proven there can be smoke without fire.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Icecream4U(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

The Olodo that supposed to be in campus studying, how manage she scored 33 percent out of 100 and she did test, attended the class and still did Exam?

Sometimes, these lecturers fail them so they can fvck them later.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Kingsley10000: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
tomdon:

What nonsense
Calling her line??
Who gave them her number??
Is she no longer a student of OAU??
Can't they get her from her department or has she left the school??
What of the era before the advent of GSM phones how would they have contacted her??
All those ashewo girls should be disgraced not protected.
Imagine talking about boyfriend as if she's married to the boy
she is living with the boyfriend,why wouldn't she score 30% in the exam ....dull prostitute
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by majamajic(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
twilliamx:

Let them find him guilty first.... Before you condemn him.
gentleman I said 'if
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Dharmiejoe(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

and who's indispensable to failing?.food 4 tot.smh!!
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Pointblank09:
If you allow the rod to control you, you will meet yourself in the eyes of the public and the rod will be gentle.

He should face the music.

Lesson: whatever you cannot do openly don't do it secretly.

BTW: There are many girls in the University that will voluntarily sleep with him. #FACT!
Word!
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by grandstar(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Pointblank09:
If you allow the rod to control you, you will meet yourself in the eyes of the public and the rod will be gentle.

He should face the music.

Lesson: whatever you cannot do openly don't do it secretly.

BTW: There are many girls in the University that will voluntarily sleep with him. #FACT!

That is why I don't support sexual harassment. Sleep with those who will happily do it and not molest unwilling students. It's rape

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by mathinips(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
What stupid panel are they setting on a voice record evidence? Imagine they even claim they need to see the girl been harrazed before reaching a decision. Nigeria judgements is a gone concern

That's the right thing to do. The girl might not be interested in the case, if she's interested, it has to be heard from her. You can not prosecute someone if the complainant is not showing up.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by mathinips(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Icecream4U:

How sure are u. Stop rushing into conclusion.
Most students of now are days are not serious with education. They are more concerned about money, becoming celebrity, slay Queen slay mama.

The country is not helping either, the good ones are not getting the rewards after graduation. So now a days if you advice students they will ask u who book help. They are looking for short cuts.

I am not in support in people leveraging on people's weakness. But if they check the girls other results u will find out she too is not a serious girl.

Lecturers hardly intimidate the students that are serious academically and spiritually
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by mathinips(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

Mumu, I graduated in 2006 in Federal University and I'm very sure you were in primary school then with the way you reason. A brilliant student don't go to lecturer's office to seek for mark upgrade while she can ask for her script if truly she has confident in what she wrote down during test and exam.

Things have changed. I graduated 2003. What u said was the in thing then. But students now have confidence to go directly to ask for mark upgrade from a Prof.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by tomdon(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
she is living with the boyfriend,why wouldn't she score 30% in the exam ....dull prostitute

Just negodu my brother
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by donb06: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

no vex by then I was in kindergarten.... Olodo...ode...oloriburukun
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by yazach: 2:53am On Apr 14, 2018
They are coming again small small excuses

We know you want to free him because you are birds of the same feather
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by moscobabs(m): 6:07am On Apr 14, 2018
donb06:
no vex by then I was in kindergarten.... Olodo...ode...oloriburukun
It clearly shows you are a kindergarten
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Mires: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2018
Vulcanheph:

you obviously didn't attend a public university...the corruption is so bad that even Leonardo da vinci Himself will fail if he does not sort to pass.

There you are wrong. Intelligent students still graduate from public universities in Nigeria without paying a dime. Stop generalizing. Don't used yourself as a yardstick to generalized rubbish. I am a living testimony. Passed through two federal universities without having to see any academic to passed with laudable grades. Hence, I replicate same as a law abiding citizen.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Mires: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2018
Icecream4U:

You have just succeeded in making a mere hypothesis.

I can authoritatively as an academic tell you that what you put forward is hardly obtainable.

It's quite unfortunate what academics has turned into in Nigeria. The problem is multidimensional and it is orchestrated from several stakeholders; government, politicians, academics, parents and students.

These days with the proliferation of social network and the penchant for wealth creation, only limited number of both male and female students study to show themselves worthy in learning and character. While majority of our male students indulged in internet scam and football betting such as bet9ja, the female ones goes extra mile to "belong" and showcase expensive phones such as iPhones when some of them their parents are living in face me I slap you houses.

Within the University communities, our politicians haven't helped matters. Unlike ten years ago, where those who were intellectually sound and morally upright were employed as academics, the reverse is the case today provided the fellow can at least produced 2.1 to be employed as GA or MSc not minding it's not up to 4.0 CGPA (PhD grade). Once these are met, the rest is left for the politicians to linked them up.

Parents on the other hand have partly contributed to the mess in our education system. Today, parents can conveniently arranged for "special" centres for their children to write O level and UTME. I wish they know that the Bible admonishes that parents should teach a child the way he/she will not depart from it. Hence, when these children get to campus and start looking for how to sort and sleep around with lecturers all for marks, the students alone shouldn't be blamed. It's a chain reaction. And tomorrow, some of them will graduate with at least 2.1 and also become lecturers. I laugh for the future of Nigerian children.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by acorntree(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Icecream4U:

Lol! hahaha. Pro. Akindele, the baddest man ever livest....The Prof. has been tasting different honeypot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) / Can You Guess The Department?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.