Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP (35105 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Snow02: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Can't marry my fellow copper, life might be hard.
I'm about to masturbate to your photo hope you don't mind
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Tonytonex(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2018
THIS GUY IS A NOVICE.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Ellabae(f): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Kennyfancy:
ur life is already hard before
shocked Bros this one strong o
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Holahtunez(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2018
I hope either of d duo's qot a job
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by tivta(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2018
JasonScolari:
And this bullshit is gradually trending.... Enugu, Kaduna and now Ibadan.

Nairaland feminist association, I hope you guys are seeing things for yourselves? Continue to watch, we go see for Shiloh 2022.

finishing , brutality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2018
Snow02:
I forbid you.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2018
I thought they were wrestling in those other pictures.

Everybody is proposing in that Buhari economy. Na so e be?
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Snow02: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
I forbid you.
*pulls up boxers and sighs
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by tivta(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2018
Snow02:

if you are in awka i can dash you my girl abi ex, they both look alike but she has the typical nigerian mentality of spending a mans money
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Snow02: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2018
tivta:

if you are in awka i can dash you my girl abi ex, they both look alike but she has the typical nigerian mentality of spending a mans money
hahaha thanks bro but I'll pass
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Divay22(f): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Kennyfancy:
ur life is already hard before
Hehe
Pesin no dey follow you play undecided
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Not romantic
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by sexdoll: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Please o, what is happening?

Has BBNaija come to an end?

How come we've not seën frequent useless BBNaija threads on the front page?
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Paradigm777:

Wetin bring shiloh for this matter now? grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by gonkin(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lord of the rings loading
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by sirusX(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Is the DG not going to sponsor be wedding? undecided
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by tivta(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Snow02:
hahaha thanks bro but I'll pass

be like say you dey fear leave your comfort zone abi? okay ooooooo
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Alejob: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Everybody don turn paparazzi.....

Part of the evil/good of Technology age!
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Emytexboy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
my good people of God, good day once More... please this message from our beloved brother saint Paul, the man that is full of light of God, and Christ in the spirit is using him as a mouth piece to teach us what we need to know about our God who is a great spirit personality, please brethren, if you still haven't understood the program of the kingdom of God in this particular point in time, and still stocked in the doctrine of the so called physical Church of Christ (temple) instead of your heart and your spirit, and not holding unto the doctrine and teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ, and you can hardly agree with your fellow brethren who do not worship God in your so called physical church of Christ (temple) your are still on the stone age,and can never please God that way, please follow this scripture and get the clear knowledge of this our great God and how He is ought to be worshipped. it is written in John 4:24, about you in particular, and about our father God himself, study these here in act 17:22
Paul then stood up in the meeting of the Areopagus and said: “People of Athens! I see that in every way you are very reli­gious.
For as I walked around and looked careful­ly at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: to an un­known god. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship—and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.
“The God who made the world and every­thing in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hu­man hands.
And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and every­thing else.
From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.
God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.
‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’b As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’c
“Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill.
In the past God overlookedsuch igno­rance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.
For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.
God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Realhommie(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Simplep:
Brave lady,many women will nt accept dis...corper!!..naaaa
That's why they also can't endure hard times, life is not a bed of roses..

You might be shocked where they'd be in two years even though the beginning was a struggle.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by piagetskinner(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
all these Nysc love wey no de last pass fart
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Kaxmytex:
When so much lashing is involve and the owner of the honey pot keep dishing out delicaies from time to time so as to boost the strength of the owner of koboko, a stupid question nids to be popped coz dat circle nids to continue..

You say?
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Your dp is beautiful, happy birthday
Chikita66:
I forbid you.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by naturefellow(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
fear of hard life is the beginning of wisdom/hustle!
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Platony(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Wat is it wit al dese public proposal sef??...wat if she says NO? Dats hw i read abt a post a girl turned down a guy's proposal publicly. Ders no name pple didn't cal her, 4 me, she's jst bn real. U dnt force sm1 to lyk or love u. It cms frm d inside. U proposing publicly automatically mks her answer conditional,...she becomes choiceless, she's nw under pressure,...she'll den be forced 2 say yes!! Wat wil happen if u propose 2 her during watching TV at home or wen she's cooking or reading. Wen i proposed 2 my wife yrs bck. I jst took her 2 a eatery. We wer eating wen i proposed nd she said yes!!..besides it ws btw me & her..nt al dese crowd wateva. D only way i can succumb 2 dis is: it has 2 be planned or agreed upon before proposing publicly. Wel i blame al dis ROK, Zee World & Telemundo channels. AM JUST BEING REAL.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
gurunlocker:
This one go get boyfriend before leaving home o...
ehn but then it might be that the corper guy go get plenty pepper or maybe na very wealthy family e come from. Congrats to them.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
he might be from a wealthy family.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Flexy2009(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Omen see blow this nite grin grin grin

Her kpekus go hear am tonite
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Maxvasia(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
I really still do not understand how a full grown man will kneel before a woman to beg for marriage. These men have lost all sense of shame and do not deserve to be called men. They embarrass the gender.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Maxvasia(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ellabae:
Aww so sweet. Things like this makes me wanna believe Love exist but my heart wouldn't corporate. embarassed
Attention seeker. You have been seen
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by bussyjoy1(f): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
oga o
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by stedysbaba: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Poor boy! He"s doing this to secure the babe who would be 3000 miles away from graceland.....Proposal is not marriage...He just just did the trending..... Passing out proposals everywhere......smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / My Wedding Invitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.