Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? (4244 Views)

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / Ladies Be Lyk"if U No Get Beards No Toast Me O"! / Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2005
It's really annoying most times (my fellow ladies can bear me witness) when you are just walking along and this guy just sees you and before you say 'Jack Robinson', he says "hi" and not just stopping there, he goes on to start asking your name and department, level, tribe and all the other stuffs that do not really matter.

When it gets really annoying is when you are wearing designers and the guy is wearing washed and faded clothes or when your face rivals that of Cindy Crawford and he is the original atutupoyoyo, you know it is really rolleyes.

So now what I want to ask these guys is: is it interest that makes you toast girl after girl or is it an unspoken rule among guys? I'm really curious and would like to know.my men. Please educate me oh!
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 11, 2005
Now Seun was asking me what is called `atutupoyoyo`. I would like, as a typical Nigerian, to ask him back. Did you not go to 'night of a thousand laughs' or at least watch the video footages
Haba! Seun, you accuse girls of forming but now you are being the original tolotolo by not knowing what is called atutupoyoyo. Who knows, you might be one yourself.
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by CimonJorr(m): 1:06am On Jun 11, 2005
4 da StaBaby...

If man-pikin see wetin im like, them dey forbid make im make im likeness known
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by Allenpowered(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2005
CimmonJorr abeg tell stababy...
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by solo2(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2005
stababy, if i see you and you are atractive, i must chase you , after all ladies find it had to express their feelings, so why must we men express our feelings towards an attractive lady that pass by.
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by ashley(f): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2005
stababy i know wat it feels like, not like i have experienced it b4 but my bros and friends have experienced it b4. and i believe there is something d guy didnt notice in u b4 he talked 2 u nd since he as already talked 2 .......just pray he toasts u and besides if he is atutupoyoyo then u should be tomifinger or clinty(according 2 our dear bro i go die). wink
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by Seun(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2005
What is 'atutupopoyo'?

1 Like

Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by ashley(f): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2005
Seun, Atutupoyoyo means someone that is ugly (you know the rest I don't want to complete it) and you are not one dont mind them.

Seun, I hope you now know the mean by that word.
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by legry(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2005
ooooooooooo abegeee please, make i hear word. Just imagine this scenerio you not being chased by any guy for 4 months or no guy is there to admire your designer clothes just imagine that and i tell you atutupoyoyo would be a dream choice for you, if you have what it is to be chased thank God you have it and dont complain just deal with it any time it comes up, do you know how many girls we have out there that pray for a guy to chase them, Madam stababy i dont know what you look like but i guess good since you say each time you walk atutupoyoyo and good looking dudes chase you then my say to use is deal with it and thank God you are being chased and this goes out to other girls on the forum and out there, if you sre being chased thank God for it cause wahalai if boys or men stop chasing.......well i wont complete it

Seun you are not forming o i just learnt the word ATUPOYOYO on this posting, had no idea it even existed
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by henry(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2005
It is really funny when girls talk like this. You girls behave as if sometimes you don't see guys and pray to God to please allow this one to talk to you. Damn grin
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by legs(f): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2005
There's no biggie in his asking really you don't even have to listen; even Lagbaja said so ...
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by jogego(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2005
stababy:

When it gets really annoying is when you are wearing designers and the guy is wearing washed and faded clothes or when your face rivals that of Cindy Crawford and he is the original atutupoyoyo, you know it is really  rolleyes.

Na dat one dem dey call 'eyi je eyi o je' literally meaning the guy is playing taking a gamble. WHo knows , you might just 'gel'. And if you see a babe you like you dont talk to her there, what are the odds you'll see her again?

In any case, sometimes, you ladies like it when a man summons up courage so it has been known to work b4.
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by mamba(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2005
Haba, girls girls girls and their way of embarrassing guys Atutupoyoyo grin grin I'm just hearing this slang for the first time grin grin

For your information, some guys toast girls for the fun of it while others toast in order to sharpen their skills......

The more toasters a girl has, the higher her status, so i guess you should be happy the guys are toasting cos as legry said, when the guys aren't toasting you begin to wonder and Atutupoyoyo will then be a considerable choice.
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2005
Um, thou shall never be happy to be toasted by an [I]atutupoyoyo[/I] even when thou has not been toasted for 2 years.

Abi girls una no support me?
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by obong(m): 12:22am On Jun 13, 2005
stababy:

It's really annoying most times (my fellow ladies can bear me witness) when you are just walking along and this guy just sees you and before you say 'Jack Robinson', he says "hi" and not just stopping there, he goes on to start asking your name and department, level, tribe and all the other stuffs that do not really matter.

When it gets really annoying is when you are wearing designers and the guy is wearing washed and faded clothes or when your face rivals that of Cindy Crawford and he is the original atutupoyoyo, you know it is really rolleyes.

So now what I want to ask these guys is: is it interest that makes you toast girl after girl or is it an unspoken rule among guys? I'm really curious and would like to know.my men. Please educate me oh!

Trust me, if guys didnt stop to talk to you, you'd be crying that they are stupid and looking for something easy
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by tayotina(f): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2005
Am a lady and I tell you I feel good each time a guy stops to toast me especially when I am in the midst of my friends and am singled out. As legry rightly said, if guys should stop toasting you, then there is something wrong somewhere.

I am used to it anyway but the only problem is that some guys don't know how to approach ladies. But ladies, you know how to deal with such, don't you?

No matter what, guys would always come after you - the good, the bad and the ugly. For the last two, you only need to talk to them with your eyes. If they are wise, they would get the message.
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by Pinky(f): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2005
henry:

It is really funny when girls talk like this. You girls behave as if sometimes you don't see guys and pray to God to please allow this one to talk to you. Damn grin
O! my... henry..did u just say this.. i cant help laughing at ur thots.. why go on ur knees to let this one talk to u......as a lady, if we want him to talk to us, we have our ways..ther's no desperation involved my dear!
after all .. all that giltters aint Gold. the guy might be so fine . u wish to talk to him.. but u might later come to discover he's got no manners, he could even be a mummy's boy....girls i lie?
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2005
mamba:
For your information, some guys toast girls for the fun of it while others toast in order to sharpen their skills......
i can relate to that man wink...but too bad i over do it at times rolleyes
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by tayotina(f): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2005
Pinky, mummy's boys could be so irritating, I tell you. I pray our paths never cross!!!
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by mamba(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2005
tayotina:

Pinky, mummy's boys could be so irritating, I tell you. I pray our paths never cross!!!

Pls enlighten us, we wanna know the attributes of a mummy's boy..
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by justdman(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2005
Stababy, you do have what he's looking for. let me re-phrase; if na only atutupoyoyo dey talk to you, nne check out how you dey dress. Any boy wey sabi designers, no be atutupoyoyo, na correct guy. My advice, be careful before you miss him
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by funmibaby(f): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2005
Stababy, me I feel you ooo. Same thing with me that I'm starting to wonder if I have "please toast me" on my forehead. And the ones I want, the good looking bobos, just dey sit for side waiting for the ladies to come to them.

Once I hear "uhm, scuse me where are you from?" I just know its one of these atutupoyoyos.
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by jogego(m): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2005
all these babes sef, why una dey pose? Na for hia una dey pose, weda una dey gree for all this atupowetin-call who sabi? tongue make una dey do dezgy for us hia....see dem mouth like atupowetin una call am sef....
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by mamba(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2005
jogego:

all these babes sef, why una dey pose? Na for hia una dey pose, weda una dey gree for all this atupowetin-call who sabi? tongue make una dey do dezgy for us hia....see dem mouth like atupowetin una call am sef....

grin grin Girls dem like to pose online sha, I just dey wait the day wey all of us nairalanders go meet face to face, na that day we go know.......
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by jogego(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2005
no mind dem, dem too pose, small time dem go say we no see toasters oh, abeg my own advice be say make una look pass the superficial oh, Bill Gates na school drop out oh, na potential dem dey look inside man abi u think say we men sef no sabi una trick?

Una no wan do SURULERE na OLORUNSHOGO una dey find. If you no follow me enter molue, darling, you sure as hell aint gonna seat beside me when am driving an Aston Martin.
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by Vieira(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2005
men guys don suffer!

see this babe, if na only ugly guys they check you, then maybe you need to check yourself o!

But anyway no guy go look himself and think he is ugly, any man who is a real man will toast any babe he likes whether na Halle Berry or Mama Suwe.

So just be glad that someone is even thinking that you are worth toasting, some babes no dey even get that o.

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by bolasho(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2005
Its very easy for an Atutupoyoyo guy to toast a princess Diana lady but it will be very difficult for a Leonardo DiCapo guy to toast an Atutupoyoyo lady.
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by whizkid(f): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2005
stababy:

Um, thou shall never be happy to be toasted by an [I]atutupoyoyo[/I] even when thou has not been toasted for 2 years.

[I]Abi[/I] girls [I]una no support me?[/I]

That is rather harsh, I must say, 'Na God creat em now' You should only thank your star that you are not an atutupoyoyo or whatever.
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by Pinky(f): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2005
mamba:

Pls enlighten us, we wanna know the attributes of a mummy's boy..

Mummy's boy goes as in................mummy this.. mummy that... they cling to mum's wrappers & cant stand alone
my cousin was about o get married to one..2 weeks b4 the D-day, we all sat at a meeting with our new in-laws to be...the mum said " i dont think my boy is ready for marriage yet" the boy said "yes, i think mum's correct"

wat a day it was for us all, i wonder why this idiotic, fine mummy's boy would say that after having put my cousin in the mother's line...she gave birth to their baby a month after the horrible bomb shell.. the wedding never took place o!
so now u know wat mummy's boys are & how foolish they act too.

Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by jogego(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2005
If you pick someone who is still tied to his mother's apron strings for a husband, well that is your luck. I'm sure your cousins can't say she doesn't know the guy is a mummy's boy. In any case, I think she is better off not marrying him, because her mother in law would have made life a living hell on earth for her.
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by justdman(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2005
bolasho:

Its very easy for an Atutupoyoyo guy to toast a princess Diana lady but it will be very difficult for a Leonardo DiCapo guy to toast an Atutupoyoyo lady.

Quite natural! However, I believe atutupoyoyo is just how you carry yourself: snubbing, always dirty, and stuffs like that. I've seen an ugly person that is being dying for.
Re: He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? by slowpoison(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2005
I don't get angry easily, I repeat, I no dey quick vex, stababy don't you want to be like stella, is president obasanjo not ugly, for your infomation na him be the prsident of atutupoyoyo association of africa.

Stababy enjoy your moment in the sun or the heat of the toasting because if they stop toasting you yyou go go spiritual church for deliverance.

I don't like getting personal, but permit me, e be like say you still be teenager. Go ask older women even your mama mates them go tell you say men old & young ones still dey use style show interest for them. So stababy if you true true fine just know today if you no know before say men both fine & ugly go toast you when them get the opportunity.

You self if that fine bobo never toast you use style toast am no be crime for girl to make the first move. But na serious crime for boy to dey broadcast am say chick dey toast am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? / 24, Friendless, No Male, No Female Friend; Introvert;need Help / A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.