Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Boxing Star Nicola Adams Is Heartbroken When 'fiancee' Leaves Her For A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boxing Star Nicola Adams Is Heartbroken When 'fiancee' Leaves Her For A Man (948 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) / Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boxing Star Nicola Adams Is Heartbroken When 'fiancee' Leaves Her For A Man by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Boxing star Nicola Adams 'heartbroken' after fiancee and fellow boxer Marlen Esparza 'leaves her' for male personal trainer
"When you know you know," Marlen captured a shot with her new partner
ByZoe Shenton Los Angeles Senior Showbiz And Entertainment Reporter
07:36, 11 APR 2018UPDATED09:39, 11 APR 2018

Boxing star Nicola Adams is said to be heartbroken after her fiancee Marlen Esparza left her.

The Olympic gold medallist got engaged to US athlete Marlen, 28, 16 months ago.

But the Texas-born boxer and Nicola called it quits, and Marlen has since moved on with her personal trainer - and they are already engaged and planning to marry in two months' time.

Over the weekend, the smitten boxer shared a picture with her husband-to-be on social media and gushed alongside it: "I have had the most difficult time of my entire life but God always has his way! I can't wait until June 3rd!!!!

"You saved my life and I can't wait to spend forever with you!"

She added the hashtags #lifesblessings #change #love #whenyouknowyouknow.

While the trainer, whose name is Frank, shared a similar picture along with the caption: "On June 3, 2018, I'm going to marry the girl of my dreams, the love of my life, the person that was designed specifically for me.

"I love you baby, our lives are just getting started @marlen_esparza #myperson #onlyoneforme."

A source told The Sun that it was Nicola who ended the relationship, saying: "Marlen started going out a lot."

"It became too much." Nicola was left with no choice but to break things off a month ago.

"Then just a few weeks later everyone discovers Marlen has got engaged to some guy she's just met and they are getting married in six weeks - it's crazy."

"Any break-up is going to affect you, but Nicola's focusing all her energy on her fight next month."

Mirror Online has contacted a representative for Nicola for comment.

The Olympic champion will box on the undercard of Lee Selby's IBF featherweight title defence against Josh Warrington at Elland Road on May 19.

Adams will fight over 10 two-minute rounds against an opponent to be confirmed in her home city of Leeds.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/boxing-star-nicola-adams-heartbroken-12341301

Re: Boxing Star Nicola Adams Is Heartbroken When 'fiancee' Leaves Her For A Man by Blackfire(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2018
I have read this thread over and over again...

I still dont understand.
Re: Boxing Star Nicola Adams Is Heartbroken When 'fiancee' Leaves Her For A Man by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2018
Blackfire:

I have read this thread over and over again...

I still dont understand.

What part of it don't you understand?
Re: Boxing Star Nicola Adams Is Heartbroken When 'fiancee' Leaves Her For A Man by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2018
So is that frank on suit posing with her? He looks like a transgender male.
Re: Boxing Star Nicola Adams Is Heartbroken When 'fiancee' Leaves Her For A Man by Blackfire(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

What part of it don't you understand?

Everything so confusing
Re: Boxing Star Nicola Adams Is Heartbroken When 'fiancee' Leaves Her For A Man by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:

So is that frank on suit posing with her? He looks like a transgender male.

She is actually a female British Olympic boxing champion. cool
Re: Boxing Star Nicola Adams Is Heartbroken When 'fiancee' Leaves Her For A Man by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

She is actually a female British Olympic boxing champion. cool
oh that's a female . Anyway i guess this story is all about lesbian lovers and cheaters.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Sme Data No Dey Last Long / One Plus One Equals One - Prewedding Photos / Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.