Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) (1949 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
habsydiamond:
the outcome of that result go be like say dem just commot a whole Zuma rock ontop Ur head.....that's wetin ignorance dey cause, assuming say u no check u go still dey fear... whereas u no get anything...congrats bro...

Abi.. Ma broda u just said it all......... Thank you very much
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by habsydiamond(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Michael781:

Abi.. Ma broda u just said it all......... Thank you very much
u re welcome baba
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
pat1612:

Oya send me my own bottle of heniken with meat grin
Next time buy condoms and keep it handy or in your wallet is good to be safe than sorry tongue

Lol... If u dy area i go Carry u go delta mall
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
habsydiamond:
the outcome of that result go be like say dem just commot a whole Zuma rock ontop Ur head.....that's wetin ignorance dey cause, assuming say u no check u go still dey fear... whereas u no get anything...congrats bro...

See my guy,e be like sey your babe dey serve am for ewere give hot and steamy for you o.See as you call her your gf and quickly make u-turn call her ex-gf.
If you get ballarick and you love your chenkess,you fit carry her go do test.But if na just handshake based on mutual matters,na to use your cd.
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 8:01am On Apr 14, 2018
BlackTrumpet:

See my guy,e be like sey your babe dey serve am for ewere give hot and steamy for you o.See as you call her your gf and quickly make u-turn call her ex-gf.
If you get ballarick and you love your chenkess,you fit carry her go do test.But if na just handshake based on mutual matters,na to use your cd.

Normally I g carry m go do he tests next week!!
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by LKO(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Michael781:

Normally I g carry m go do he tests next week!!

Thank God for u. When u met d doctor, what test did u tell him u want to carry out? The 4k is much o. I really want to go carry out test as well to be sure of myself. I'm in Udu road.
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
LKO:

Thank God for u. When u met d doctor, what test did u tell him u want to carry out? The 4k is much o. I really want to go carry out test as well to be sure of myself. I'm in Udu road.

I told him HIV & STI tests!!!... udu road, you can go to central hospital,or navy hospital..Bros check the thread..me na GH ekpan I go
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by LKO(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Michael781:

I told him HIV & STI tests!!!... udu road, you can go to central hospital,or navy hospital..Bros check the thread..me na GH ekpan I go

I'm only concerned with the 4k you said the doctor billed u. The doctor ought not to bill u, you are only suppose to pay at the lab for the test and not paying to the doctor. Doctors in government hospitals in Delta State don't collect money. I would brace up and go for it soon.
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
LKO:

I'm only concerned with the 4k you said the doctor billed u. The doctor ought not to bill u, you are only suppose to pay at the lab for the test and not paying to the doctor. Doctors in government hospitals in Delta State don't collect money. I would brace up and go for it soon.

the thing shock me oh..me no lie u......but wat to do....
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by LKO(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Michael781:

the thing shock me oh..me no lie u......but wat to do....

So how much did u pay at the lab for the test?
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
LKO:

So how much did u pay at the lab for the test?

I didn't pay for the lab tests... the doctor give me

ManMen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media / Couple Caught Repeatedly Having Sex At A Beach Resort In Front Of People. / Attract Any Woman With These 4 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.