Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Things We Do For Love! WHAT HAVE U DONE IN THE NAME OF LOVE?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things We Do For Love! WHAT HAVE U DONE IN THE NAME OF LOVE?????? (902 Views)

Ladies,have U Done This Before? / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? / If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things We Do For Love! WHAT HAVE U DONE IN THE NAME OF LOVE?????? by dezzygal(f): 10:41pm On May 13, 2010
I went to ma home town for ma grandmother's funeral ,a day to the actual ceremony i went to the to see a "friend"in whom i was in love wit but had no idea.
i spent 3hours dere,wit no1 knwin ma whereabt.
ma parents were scared because i was not familiar wit the place and not so good wit ma language dat really freaked  them out,and they started callin to knw where i was but i didn't pick their calls , if i had  lipsrsealed i would hv bn a dead meat by now.
after all the calls wit no response , ma dad decided to involve the police .Den ma elder brother called ma and told me that things were getting out of hands and i had to get home as soon as possible.
wen i did men!!!!!
they were shocked  shocked and mad,ma parents felt like killin me .i was also kind of embarrassed because all ma family both nuclear and extended were mad at me embarassed embarassed. ma elder brother had to lie to save ma neck ,yet i was punished for weeks and forgiven after cryin and beggin cry cry.
after all the maddness ,i am in a relationship wit him and a very happy one at dat.grin grin grin

so ma dear nl wat is the craziest thing u hv done for LOVE
Re: Things We Do For Love! WHAT HAVE U DONE IN THE NAME OF LOVE?????? by baybbootz(f): 11:14pm On May 13, 2010
awwww
sounds like puppy love. smiley
Re: Things We Do For Love! WHAT HAVE U DONE IN THE NAME OF LOVE?????? by BlakkBoi(m): 11:40pm On May 13, 2010
I have sold my conscience for love. U just visited a guy . C;mon
Re: Things We Do For Love! WHAT HAVE U DONE IN THE NAME OF LOVE?????? by DeepSoul(f): 12:05am On May 14, 2010
I have put my brain on pause for love.

More practically,
I have entered AGOFURE bus from Lagos to Portharcourt (because I was dead broke)
Ran into robbers
Ran into the forest on Benin-Ore to escape stray bullets
Asking myself what reason(s) I wld give God if anything happens to me
All because of one kain yeye love

Kai!
Re: Things We Do For Love! WHAT HAVE U DONE IN THE NAME OF LOVE?????? by Travelista(f): 12:10am On May 14, 2010
Deep Soul:

I have put my brain on pause for love.

More practically,
I have entered AGOFURE bus from Lagos to Portharcourt (because I was dead broke)
Ran into robbers
Ran into the forest on Benin-Ore to escape stray bullets
Asking myself what reason(s) I wld give God if anything happens to me
All because of one kain yeye love

Kai!

I feel you on this and I've vowed never to do so again. But really: you were running in the woods to escape bullets? Are you still with the guy?
Re: Things We Do For Love! WHAT HAVE U DONE IN THE NAME OF LOVE?????? by neily(f): 12:41am On May 14, 2010
Lost my phone and money during an armed robbery attack along Obima village in River State. I was coming from Ph to Owerri. Now where is the guy?
Re: Things We Do For Love! WHAT HAVE U DONE IN THE NAME OF LOVE?????? by BeautfulB(f): 11:59am On May 14, 2010
@Topic: I had the beating of my life from my parent. cry cry cry
where did it lead me? "no where" cuz we've broken up. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Things We Do For Love! WHAT HAVE U DONE IN THE NAME OF LOVE?????? by iice(f): 2:13pm On May 14, 2010
Norrin cool
Re: Things We Do For Love! WHAT HAVE U DONE IN THE NAME OF LOVE?????? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 14, 2010
fucking men grin wink
Re: Things We Do For Love! WHAT HAVE U DONE IN THE NAME OF LOVE?????? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 14, 2010
neily:

Lost my phone and money during an armed robbery attack along Obima village in River State. I was coming from Ph to Owerri. Now where is the guy?
Re: Things We Do For Love! WHAT HAVE U DONE IN THE NAME OF LOVE?????? by sashaa(f): 5:46pm On May 14, 2010
I missd him like crazy so I travelled 10hours by road, all 4 love!
Hahahaha.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? / He Wont Let Go / Can True Love Take A Break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.