Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? (5187 Views)

Is this sexual harrasment? Woman Sitting On Man's preeq ( Pic&Video) / This Sexual Urge Is Getting Too Much,how Do I Go About It / See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by AoifeNightfall: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
I see this fine girl, for my party she wear yellow
Every other girl they dey do too much but this girl mellow
Naim I dey find situation I go use take tell am hello
Finally I find way to talk to the girl but she no wan follow
Who you come dey form for?
Why you no wan comform?
Then I start to feel her bum-bum

But she dey gimme small-small
I know say she sabi pass that one
But she feeling insecure
'Cause her friends go dey gum her like chewing gum
Go dey gum her like chewing gum

So basically he met this girl at a party, he talked to her and she was forming then he decided to touch her nyash Someone he doesn't really know?

Rema is promoting sexual harassment with this song. We must cancel him angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by VEXT: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mk I gv u him house address?

19 Likes

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by Jeon(f): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
okay. but I don't do 9ja music.

4 Likes

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by AoifeNightfall: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
VEXT:

I said cancel my go to his house
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by AoifeNightfall: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
VEXT:

I said cancel not go to his house

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by toujurs: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

I'm only pointing out what's wrong with his lyrics angry

Rape apologist!
Go out and make physical friends this mumu girl undecided, and stop typing nonsense all the time angry, Don't you get tired angry, get your ass busy na, 24/7 you are pressing your phone, Are you not going mad like this. This wierdo angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by AoifeNightfall: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
toujurs:
Go out and make physical friends this mumu girl undecided, and stop typing nonsense all the time angry, Don't you get tired angry, get your ass busy na, 24/7 you are pressing your phone, Are you not going mad like this. This wierdo angry

I have friends, oga. Abi you want to be my friend?

I'm busy, all those weeks you didn't see me here, what do you think I was doing? You'll not allow me to enjoy my free time angry

Leave me you hear? Leave me and my weirdness. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by FahBuLous: 12:06am On Feb 18, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

So basically he met this girl at a party, he talked to her and she was forming then he decided to touch her nyash Someone he doesn't really know?

You are just trying everything possible to be relevant but you really suck at it... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by AoifeNightfall: 12:35am On Feb 18, 2022
FahBuLous:
You are just trying everything possible to be relevant but you really suck at it... undecided

*Heavy sigh

Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by 9jaBloke: 1:04am On Feb 18, 2022
Rema- great sound, wack lyrics
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by Mooh247: 3:09am On Feb 18, 2022
Rema wouldn't be the first and the last man to touch a woman's shit factory aka nyansh that y'all ladies like to hype so badly

At a Dance floor both a guy and a girl touches each other while dancing, so I see no assualt here

3 Likes

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by AoifeNightfall: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:
Rema wouldn't be the first and the last man to touch a woman's shit factory aka nyansh that y'all ladies like to hype so badly

At a Dance floor both a guy and a girl touches each other while dancing, so I see no assualt here

I didn't see were they were dancing o.

Stop apologizing for a potential sexual harasser angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by delzbaba(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2022
Rema is a sex addict, its very obvious he was molested as a kid, so that messed up his mindset.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

SHE DEY GIMME SMALL SMALL...

She don give am consent ..

He only took a bold step..

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by Sheddy5(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Rema and omah lay is my nigerian favourite artiste. What's the title of the song?
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by Mooh247: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

I didn't see were they were dancing o.

Stop apologizing for a potential sexual harasser angry

Ok use this same energy to also caution the lady touching and harrasing rema on his bike in the video to stop or is she trying to distract and cos his death

4 Likes

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by gonkin(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na today day break u?
There are many similar lyrics all over the Naija airwave.

Make i chop ur kpomo

Give u this money, u give me honey. Bla bla bla
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
The kind thing I've been reading today Sha, na agbo I wan sell tho
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by Mintum: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sheddy5:
Rema and omah lay is my nigerian favourite artiste. What's the title of the song?
Calm down by Rema
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by Sheddy5(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mintum:
Calm down by Rema
thanks
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

You're Correct.
The girl by herself chose to be mellow.
He disturbed her “mellow” by going to say hello
“But She No Wan Follow”.
Yet he started highing.
Guy was trying to Rhyme, but he exposed himself

2 Likes

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? by henndukwe18: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
AoifeNightfall:

if u nw see his music video dirty, wetin u go tlk

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities / This Is For My BABY OKU / See What A female Facebook User Did To Her Fellow Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.