Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Someone Threatened My Family With A Group Of Soldiers What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Threatened My Family With A Group Of Soldiers What Do I Do (309 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Threatened My Family With A Group Of Soldiers What Do I Do by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2018
Our neighbour whom we share the same apartment threatened my family with some group of soldiers last nite only that we were having a feud that resulted into a fight with my junior brother of U15.

My parents were not involved in the fight but they invited soldiers to come and beat us all up my parents inclusive.

Thank God that the soldiers couldnt find any tangible thing to hold on to and I wasnt around if not eh...

Lawyers in the house I want to take this matter forward. My plan is to attack them knowing fully well that I am a disabled if they ever hurt me then I report them to the police.

Whats your opinion?
Re: Someone Threatened My Family With A Group Of Soldiers What Do I Do by bjayx: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2018
Threaten them wit amadioha n sango together. Double thunder!
Re: Someone Threatened My Family With A Group Of Soldiers What Do I Do by mrtomola(m): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2018
Naa to run o grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady That Stays Around Oregun Should Identify For A Hook Up / For The Sake Of Love / How To Save A Relationship After Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.