Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister (1266 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Someone Threatened My Family With A Group Of Soldiers What Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by KKTooMuchMoney: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Please calm down read

Please guys I will like you to advice me on the best step to take someone threatened me my sister who is studying at Federal polytechnic nekede. According to her she and a guy exchanged words and she called him a gay, the guy then said he will deal with her. Then some days later my sister received a call from an unknown number but due to one reason or the other she didn't pick the call, the person then sent her a message (screenshot below)

When my sister saw the message she alarted me, I told her to send me the number of the guy she had issue with. In the first screenshot the other guy was making look like it was a girl that reported my sister to them, but me as a street guy I know better.

I told my sister what's up and she checked the two guys phone number on truecaller a friend of hers confirmed that the two guys are friends.

(Second screenshot) I called the first guy he picked, I told him that I'm coming for him that he should prepare and cut the call, like 30 minutes later I call the second guy, the one that sent that threatening message. He didn't pick, all these were happening on Monday.

I called both of them severally non picked, I even sent them some messages until last night the gay guy picked and when he heard my voice he cut I then sent a message to the second guy (the last screenshot)

Then this morning a guy called me on phone with and unknown number, I know it must be one of them. Instantly I gave it to him with fire he had to cut the call on me I later started calling him he didn't pick.

He then sent me a message (screenshot below)

I been wan use the street on them but it's like I'm going to report them at the state CID.

Please what do you think I should do in the situation......

Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by Sonnobax15(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Normally, if to say our NPF dey function well,this kind matter no reach them trash na......But base on the kind country wey we find ourselves,I go just advice you say make you report the case to the state CID jus like you don dey already dey plan so....

At least, keep those screenshots very well because you'll surely use them as exhibits against the modafvckers undecided

Modified:::: They'll likely use yours as exhibits too.....What if the whole thing should turn out to be like you shooting yourself in disguise.
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
Please calm down read

Please guys I will like you to advice me on the best step to take someone threatened me my sister who is studying at Federal polytechnic nekede. According to her she and a guy exchanged words and she called him a gay, the guy then said he will deal with her. Then some days later my sister received a call from an unknown number but due to one reason or the other she didn't pick the call, the person then sent her a message (screenshot below)

When my sister saw the message she alarted me, I told her to send me the number of the guy she had issue with. In the first screenshot the other guy was making look like it was a girl that reported my sister to them, but me as a street guy I know better.

I told my sister what's up and she checked the two guys phone number on truecaller a friend of hers confirmed that the two guys are friends.

(Second screenshot) I called the first guy he picked, I told him that I'm coming for him that he should prepare and cut the call, like 30 minutes later I call the second guy, the one that sent that threatening message. He didn't pick, all these were happening on Monday.

I called both of them severally non picked, I even sent them some messages until last night the gay guy picked and when he heard my voice he cut I then sent a message to the second guy (the last screenshot)

Then this morning a guy called me on phone with and unknown number, I know it must be one of them. Instantly I gave it to him with fire he had to cut the call on me I later started calling him he didn't pick.

He then sent me a message (screenshot below)

I been wan use the street on them but it's like I'm going to report them at the state CID.

Please what do you think I should do in the situation......

Stop threatening them cos they have evidence against u, pls leave them alone and let's watch how things pan out

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by KKTooMuchMoney: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Stop threatening them cos they have evidence against u, pls leave them alone and let's watch how things pan out
Does it really look like I was threatening anyone of them?
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by SuperNova33: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
You didn't help the matter with you reaction tho ... you have lost the element of surprise.

This kind thing if nah street, you do small surveillance and then you make your move.

And if nah legit, you report to appropriate authorities and let them call the boys.

If anything sup with them now they can come and have you arrested and no soap you got take baff.

Just tell your sister to leave the vicinity while you get the. Police involved

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
Does it really look like I was threatening anyone of them?
U threatened them and even told us here of taking street boys to Dela with them
Mind Ur business as ur sister is an adult, watch and let ur sis not go out at night alone..simple
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by chatinent: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
I cannot seem to differentiate your texts from theirs; same tone, same threats.

The first thing to do wasn't to respond to a bully’s taunt. You should have reported.
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by SenecaTheYonger: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Send this to them.

" I know who I had an altercation with and I know who has sent you. I have reported this case to the police and showed them this screenshot. They know who to come to in the case of my death, and that person will be tortured till they provide your name."

After sending that message, go to the nearest police station and report the case and show them screenshot. Mention the name of the person she insulted and tell them that they sent an assassin towards you.
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by siofra(f): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Why would the person she called gay react like this? hmmm it means he's really gay.
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
you insult people and now fear the consequences of your actions.... lol!
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by KKTooMuchMoney: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you insult people and now fear the consequences of your actions.... lol!
The thing tire me ooo
But nah my sister I no fit leave am like that
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by KKTooMuchMoney: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U threatened them and even told us here of taking street boys to Dela with them
Mind Ur business as ur sister is an adult, watch and let ur sis not go out at night alone..simple
Read what you wrote again madam.
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
The thing tire me ooo
But nah my sister I no fit leave am like that

go talk directly to the dude she insulted and beg him to forgive her and forget the issue.... have your sista go with you and beg him on her damn knees til he accepts.
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Try reason with them like guys first, remember ur faraway and these guys knows and see her always. Pls caution ur sis.
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by 2dice01: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
You can settle it amicably
Or Go the Gangsta way

If you go the O.G way there are two things involve

Should i continue or make i getat
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by KKTooMuchMoney: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

go talk directly to the dude she insulted and beg him to forgive her and forget the issue.... have your sista go with you and beg him on her damn knees til he accepts.
This cracked me up I swear....
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by KKTooMuchMoney: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
2dice01:
You can settle it amicably
Or Go the Gangsta way

If you go the O.G way there are two things involve

Should i continue or make i getat
continue bro
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
This cracked me up I swear....

calling a straight man gay is the ultimate insult to a man.... and some dude take such insult seriously because you are reaching deep into their ego, especially when you know how Africans view these tutti fruttis!

some women out there are quick to throw insults at men knowing fully well how much they hurt men's ego. "gay", "rapist", "wife beater", "small dikc", "you cant fukc" etc is all the fake lies and insult they are quick to use senselessly. to some men out there, this aint no joking matter
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by achillesfoot(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
You messed up just like your sister.. Calling and texting them constantly just shows how weak you are... No Army Major will introduce himself via text.. You messed up..
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by Flamemignon1(m): 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

calling a straight man gay is the ultimate insult to a man.... and some dude take such insult seriously because you are reaching deep into their ego, especially when you know how Africans view these tutti fruttis!

some women out there are quick to throw insults at men knowing fully well how much they hurt men's ego. "gay", "rapist", "wife beater", "small dikc", "you cant fukc" etc is all the fake lies and insult they are quick to use senselessly. to some men out there, this aint no joking matter
The more you give power to words, you let them penetrate and destroy you. Y'all masculinity is so fragile that any crack in it breaks it. Gay isn't an insult, intelligent women don't use that word as an insult only illiterate ones
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Flamemignon1:

The more you give power to words, you let them penetrate and destroy you. Y'all masculinity is so fragile that any crack in it breaks it. Gay isn't an insult, intelligent women don't use that word as an insult only illiterate ones

whether illiterate or intelligent women, some insult (whichever they may be) hurt people deeply, thus they act upon it violently. these women know exactly that and thats why they utter these insults. who are we kidding?

now yes, men should just dismiss these insults and walk away, but we all know that all men are not made equal...so, how Ibrahim reacts to these insults can be different than how Jide does, let alone Chinedu.
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by Flamemignon1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

whether illiterate or intelligent women, some insult (whichever they may be) hurt people deeply, thus they act upon it violently. these women know exactly that and thats why they utter these insults. who are we kidding?

now yes, men should just dismiss these insults and walk away, but we all know that all men are not made equal...so, how Ibrahim reacts to these insults can be different than how Jide does, let alone Chinedu.
You are so right but as long as you are secure in your sexuality, that should be your armor
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Flamemignon1:
You are so right but as long as you are secure in your sexuality, that should be your armor

as i always say: what works for Jide, may not work for Ibrahim, let alone Chinedu.... everyone may react differently and they would all be right. you cant expect a craze man to react the same way as a sane man. this is why some women are quick to slap men for no damn reason and some men will say/do nothing while others (like myself) will slap back the bejesus out of this woman. tit for tat!

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by TNORWAY: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bro it is obvious you don't have sense.....

You for just report to police send Dem receipts.....,....for the sake of ur sister......
Re: Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister by Jodha(f): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Take the matter to the police..

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It / Ready And Committed / Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.