Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Deleyed7 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleyed7 (7689 Views)

When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleyed7 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
BigSarah:

I'm not like the demented African ladies that are logged in your family.
#2cents

This sentence almost made you a suspect regarding what the other guy accused you of. Hardly will you see a young girl cautious enough to write such a perfect, classy sentence. What distinguishes men from boys is evident in the sentence.

1 Like

Re: Deleyed7 by rattlesnake(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
PureMe01:
husfriend!!!!
wetin concern umtcheew
sinner
Re: Deleyed7 by Emotionless100: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
BigSarah:
It's Been 3months Since We Last Did It, And He's The Hot Type.
His Reasons Are
-He Gets Acne Each Time We Do it
-He's Not Putting On Any Weight

How Do I Stop The Facial Acne and Weight Loss It's Ruining Our Sexual Life.

Reasonable Replies Thanks

Is't by force to get notice
Re: Deleyed7 by BigSarah(f): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Grayjoy:
so why did u bring it to black guys to analyze then?

Nairaland is not only saturated with short sighted blacks, they're reasonable black people here, that's why reddit and quora will always Trump Nairaland,
Re: Deleyed7 by BigSarah(f): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
RickRansom:

This sentence almost made you a suspect regarding what the other guy accused you of. Hardly will you see a young girl cautious enough to write such a perfect, classy sentence. What distinguishes men from boys is evident in the sentence.

So I shouldn't express my Self Because Of What people think, Hell no I'm not That Suppressed by People's Opinion

1 Like

Re: Deleyed7 by 2buffagain(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
You have bad breath...
Compost Halitosis!
Re: Deleyed7 by Gofwane(m): 12:16am On Apr 15, 2018
The coded guy don get one confirm Hausa pvssy to dey fvck in various styles unlike you that will just lay down like a big bag of maize with your wide kitty and leave him alone to be doing the fvcking angry

1 Like

Re: Deleyed7 by BigSarah(f): 12:30am On Apr 15, 2018
Gofwane:
The coded guy don get one confirm Hausa pvssy to dey fvck in various styles unlike you that will just lay down like a big bag of maize with your wide kitty and leave him alone to be doing the fvcking angry

Dumbo
Re: Deleyed7 by Gofwane(m): 12:32am On Apr 15, 2018
BigSarah:

Dumbo
grin
the truth always hurt
Re: Deleyed7 by Duru009(m): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2018
One of the most important ingredient of a good relationship is communication.while not sit him down talk things out....

1 Like

Re: Deleyed7 by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 15, 2018
BigSarah:

Nairaland is not only saturated with short sighted blacks, they're reasonable black people here, that's why reddit and quora will always Trump Nairaland,
attention seeker u have been notice, u have been seen now move along!

1 Like

Re: Deleyed7 by MissRaine69(f): 3:51am On Apr 15, 2018
Officially end the relationship and regroup. There is nothing for you here.
Re: Deleyed7 by ebig21(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2018
my guy get aids and he dey pity you,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleyed7 by JERRY1925(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2018
I think..he is in love with somebody else....I'll do the same in his shoes.
Re: Deleyed7 by myself13: 7:28am On Apr 15, 2018
ebig21:
my guy get aids and he dey pity you,

Re: Deleyed7 by konkonbilo(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2018
Try something new with him maybe that will reignite the sex life back
Re: Deleyed7 by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2018
This is a new one.... Maybe you guys should use protection then give him a protein smoothie after the exercise. If you in Nigeria just give him kunu aya for one week and see him expand. grin grin
Re: Deleyed7 by rex444(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2018
Maybe he is bored already with the same things over n o'er.... Try being flexible n spontaneous... Add some spice
Re: Deleyed7 by Kobicove(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2018
BigSarah:
His Reasons Are

The guy is probably bored with you and is looking for an escape route undecided
Re: Deleyed7 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
BigSarah:

They can keep trumping. You should taken it there instead. Am not saying why did u bring here. U knew what u are in for, yet u brought it.
Re: Deleyed7 by Emotionss: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
BigSarah:
His Reasons Are

Please check yourself.
Maybe he is tired of the V/ odor
Re: Deleyed7 by SoapQueen(f): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
OfficialDad:

Okay. He is fvcking your friend or someone you know. Don't worry, let's deal with him... Let's cheat on him too.. cool

You fall my hand @new daddy. Chai! I was praising you in my other post say you be world best dad.
Re: Deleyed7 by SoapQueen(f): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This is a new one.... Maybe you guys should use protection then give him a protein smoothie after the exercise. If you in Nigeria just give him kunu aya for one week and see him expand. grin grin

Babe, that kunu aya and dates plus coconut is something else. I haven't given to any guy so I don't know what it feels like but I prepare it at home. It makes me feel so so good.
Re: Deleyed7 by Oreofepeters: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Some ladies are just too rude, the way she dey clap back at people no be here
Re: Deleyed7 by tytunji29(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
BigSarah:

I'm not like the demented African ladies that are logged in your family.
#2cents
U needed help by asking us dat que bt you re proud to reply sumone dat wish to help like dat!!! Anyway not until u realise dat 101% of bf gf na wash u will neva b reasonable..............argue wit ur conji body if u like mention me I no go reply
Re: Deleyed7 by tytunji29(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

Babe, that kunu aya and dates plus coconut is something else. I haven't given to any guy so I don't know what it feels like but I prepare it at home. It makes me feel so so good.
Dates ND coconut are for strength ooooooooo don't give him if u no strong / ready for d exercise
Re: Deleyed7 by SoapQueen(f): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
tytunji29:

Dates ND coconut are for strength ooooooooo don't give him if u no strong / ready for d exercise

Oga, I am not giving it to anybody. I take it because it is natural and I love the sweet taste.
Re: Deleyed7 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin grin
SoapQueen:

You fall my hand @new daddy. Chai! I was praising you in my other post say you be world best dad.

Can't i play with her again grin
Re: Deleyed7 by tytunji29(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

Oga, I am not giving it to anybody. I take it because it is natural and I love the sweet taste.
Kkk bt y u cum rush me like dat grinangry
Re: Deleyed7 by SoapQueen(f): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
tytunji29:
Kkk bt y u cum rush me like dat grinangry

I don't entertain sexual innuendos
Re: Deleyed7 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

I heard its an aphrodisiac. Kayan mata to the hausas. I'll try and prepare it at home to know real it is.
Re: Deleyed7 by SoapQueen(f): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I heard its an aphrodisiac. Kayan mata to the hausas. I'll try and prepare it at home to know real it is.

So I heard too. My neighbor buys it for her man alot. I take it personally because it tastes really creamy and sweet. I prepare it sometimes in a large bowl and store in the refrigerator. The only downside is that it makes me feel so full. lol.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Push Away A Girl Who Shows These 20 Signs She Cares About You / Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? / Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.