Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 (3065 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 / Top Ten Handsome Men In Romance Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by MhizAJ(f): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
neezar:

can we talk??

Yea we can
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by neezar: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
MhizAJ:

Yea we can
will drop my num on another thread
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Divay22(f): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

Blood of God, you're still here.. Long time
Lol. Yeah
Good to see you again
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Divay22:

Lol. Yeah
Good to see you again

Wow wow wow(Ambulance mood grin) . that is great.. Seems i missed alot
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Divay22(f): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

Wow wow wow(Ambulance mood grin) . that is great.. Seems i missed alot
Nothing spectacular o my brother
What you missed, is just what you're seeing now..

It's one thread and another about broke girls sad
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Divay22:

Nothing spectacular o my brother
What you missed, is just what you're seeing now..

It's one thread and another about broke girls sad

I was hoping to see something new and different.. Guess i would be gone for a long time, since NL practically add no value to people. Just some imps creating silly topics everyday
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Michael781: 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
ah ah..so no babe don upload iPhone 8 sincegrin

make una go download the pics from Google jhoorgrin

make any nl guy upload iPhone 8 jhoor...n receipt plsgrin

2 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Divay22(f): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

I was hoping to see something new and different.. Guess i would be gone for a long time, since NL practically add no value to people. Just some imps creating silly topics everyday
Lol
Pls it's like you wee take me along this time o grin
It's so frustrating and annoying.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Pls it's like you wee take me along this time o grin
It's so frustrating and annoying.

You're welcome to my abode. So far you know how to make money, and keep the money coming in, let's go!
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Divay22(f): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

You're welcome to my abode. So far you know how to make money, and keep the money coming in, let's go!
Lol
And when we come back 2 years from now we'll set everywhere ablaze grin grin

We gat interesting post in other sections though, you can check them out.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
And when we come back 2 years from now we'll set everywhere ablaze grin grin

We gat interesting post in other sections though, you can check them out.

Lol. Yes, set nairaland on fire. Seun i want to buy NL for $500billion right? grin .

Which of the sections, I frequent business, family and romance
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Divay22(f): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

Lol. Yes, set nairaland on fire. Seun i want to buy NL for $500billion right? grin .

Which of the sections, I frequent business, family and romance
Lol... Baba no go turn down that money o, if he hard am well well, you go fit be mod (join board of directors) grin grin grin

Try movies.... Specifically BBNAJIA thread grin grin grin
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Divay22:

Lol... Baba no go turn down that money o, if he hard am well well, you go fit be mod (join board of directors) grin grin grin

Try movies.... Specifically BBNAJIA thread grin grin grin

I rather own the site, and make him a mod grin ...

BBnaija , don't really like that show. You know what, I would check it out
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Divay22(f): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

I rather own the site, and make him a mod grin ...

BBnaija , don't really like that show. You know what, I would check it out
Lol.. You're mouthed grin grin

Yeah..
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by fancy4eve(f): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
donstan18:
Nland ladies are not broke.

They are hardworking, by December most of them will be able to save 2k for the year cheesy
Dats a big slap on our face. I believe ur high on cheap stuff.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
grin
Divay22:

Lol.. You're mouthed grin grin

Yeah..
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by fancy4eve(f): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Saintsammurai:
If any romance land lady can upload a pic of their iPhone 8..
i will deactivate my moniker..
charcoal calln pot black.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Martin0(m): 12:01am On Apr 15, 2018
Samata104:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
eheh today Na today oo, u see this night so, something wan happen sogrin
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 15, 2018
Martin0:

eheh today Na today oo, u see this night so, something wan happen sogrin
U too like trouble
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Martin0(m): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2018
Samata104:
U too like trouble
shuuu na help I wan help u ooogringrin
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Martin0(m): 12:08am On Apr 15, 2018
Samata104:
U too like trouble
come oo where ur Store dey Na I wan braid my hair oo
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 15, 2018
Martin0:

shuuu na help I wan help u ooogringrin
Help me ke grin grin
Lemme read comments jare
grin grin
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Martin0(m): 12:10am On Apr 15, 2018
Samata104:
Help me ke grin grin Lemme read comments jare grin grin
u seegrin na so we take dey drive away our helpers ooo!
anyway how work today Na
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2018
Martin0:

come oo where ur Store dey Na I wan braid my hair oo
Dat not my job..
I sell wines,soft drinks, e.t.c
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Martin0(m): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2018
Samata104:
Dat not my job.. I sell wines,soft drinks, e.t.c
eheh see nor fear eh, ar nor dey look for anything u hear?
ar don change mind, I wan buy wine,abi una nor dey sell one bottle
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 15, 2018
Martin0:

eheh see nor fear eh, ar nor dey look for anything u hear?

ar don change mind, I wan buy wine,abi una nor dey sell one bottle
Lol it oh ok
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Martin0(m): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2018
Samata104:
Lol it oh ok
oya oya drop ur address here make all see including megrin ar don help u oo
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by tundebaba234: 5:24am On Apr 15, 2018
Not only romance land. Every single girl you see on instagram are broke asss. Dont believe the hype. They borrow clothes to pose.until you get their attention thats when you will know they are beggars

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by prechbills1(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2018
Shugavee:
Lol sorry dear but this is dumb!!! What if the phone was given to the girl by her boyfriend!!! N me that works n gets my Samsung phone myself! Is broke ba!!! How i wish iPhone 8 measures sense!!

you bought which Samsung?

remember I like disgracing fake people undecided
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by prechbills1(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2018
Kimcutie:
I agree.

are you done with your site?
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 by Lalas247(f): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2018
OfficialDad:
So I decided to make a comeback to NL, and I'm still reading broke this, broke that sh!ts again.. I will have to go for a long break again...

Lalas247 heard you got married
lol who told u that shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexual The Evil Reverend Father Part 7 (mad City ) / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.