Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt (5908 Views)

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship / How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker / Fvcking My Se*y Lovely Aunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by OnlineAmebo: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hello friends, my name is Aditya and I’m 25 years old. I am a resident of ilorin, i have this distant relative, she is very hot and lives in our neighborhood and she also works in a private office because she is a divorced woman, she needs her home and to take care her childrens. Had to do a job or else how would his household expenses go? aunts age is 38 years old.

Friends, she has two daughters, out of which the elder daughter is 18 years old and the younger daughter is 14 years old, both of they were studing, the figure size of my aunt is 38-32-38 and in my house when Also, I used to see his beautiful blond face, big size boobs and sloppy ass was very surprised and his elder daughter’s boobs were also very attractive 36-28-34 and she would look very attractive beautiful sexy. was.

Her ass was also very cute because her daughter too was still young, who was very young and very sexy like her mother. Friends, she always used to see that aunt with his sex-filled eyes, but she never paid much attention to these activities of mine and even if she did, she never even opposed me in these things. i Was thinking

One day when I went to meet her at her house, that day she did not go to her job

read more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by OnlineAmebo: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by yyba: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
read more kee you there undecided

19 Likes

Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by Savagr(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
I love your writing
It's topnotch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by luminouz(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Savagr:
I love your writing
It's topnotch

You are being sarcastic

His writing is bullshiit.

It's down-notch

7 Likes

Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by Brainmytool: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Savagr:
I love your writing It's topnotch
W h a t i s D i s grin grin
Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by Cypher45: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
We no wan read again

3 Likes

Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by rickleye: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin D
luminouz:

You are being sarcastic

It's down-notch

Savage comment ! I was like top-notch ko , down-notch ni. “ before I saw your comment.
beautiful blond face … lol �

1 Like

Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by Josbreed: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
Op was just using "his boobs", "his daughter", for his aunty, can you beat that? Twale to op sha. We cannot read anymore.
Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by Savagr(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Brainmytool:

W h a t i s D i s grin grin
cheesygrin
Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by Savagr(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
luminouz:

You are being sarcastic

It's down-notch
that's the reality Sir
Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by onomeabuja: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
yyba:

Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by 3Dii: 1:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Gawd! Warrisdis? I cannot even can anymore! undecided
Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by Ola5TP: 6:18am On Jul 30, 2022
Savagr:
I love your writing It's topnotch
U meant u love bull sh*t? Cos that writeup is bull sh*t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by lifenajeje(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Blond face for ur aunty

Na nairaland be this

Wake up

Holla at me for ur PEP and PrEP
Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by ZuesOfAnthens: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2022
yyba:

honestly...I feel your pain brotherly grin

1 Like

Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by Daniellano: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2022
I almost got autism reading this undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) / The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: / Random Bad Things U Like In A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.