Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (73472 Views)

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by deepwater(f): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
It may their culture
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by ifyain: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Everybody seems happy with the arrangement. I wish them a happy home. We must respect their lifestyle.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by garriboy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Stories like this are not that uncommon. From the pics you can tell the wedding was elegant. Hence this publicity.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by buchilino(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
NO MATTER WAT PPLE SAY, POLYGAMY IS WRONG, DEAD WRONG

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by faithfull18(f): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hmmm..

Let me write this for all to read ' faithfull18' resells data and she sells at extremely affordable prices...Take a walk to her profile today...
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
haba is nothing new now...shebi they are Muslims and their religion n culture allow him to take as many as four wives so what's the big deal here? it's not in the first wife stans to decide, if the husband wants to marry a new wife, she has no choice, even the second one will have no mouth when magida wants a third wife....abeg stop this misconcepting headlines..wetin be iron lady here..mtchew!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by vault(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Bullshit!!
My man can't try this Nonsense!!
Never!!

How could you be so sure........ Na you born am?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Xisnin(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Shedrack777:
i love this woman's courage. and it's high time our christian women start asking and supporting their husbands to marry 2nd wife. we will have helped them selves by reducing cheating husbands.
Great sage!
I never knew only christian men cheat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Nickijoy(f): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
GraGra247:
So a man that has this kind of beautiful, kind and accomodating wife still found the need to for seek another woman to marry.

Man not satisfied
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Ladynia2(f): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Can a man feed his wife's new husband like that? Women are so tolerant in Africa. What a selfish culture! Try that shit with me and die angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by kitaatita: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Bullshit!!
My man can't try this Nonsense!!
Never!!

Your man may be paying rent for another woman, taking care of all her needs and having sex with her. Let's be realistic; she may be enjoying his care and attention than you do. I am not primed for more than one marriage but I quite understand the circumstances that lead men to second wife. One man, one wife is oyinbo culture.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by lalanice(f): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
It happens...my cousin bought gift for her huby's side chic on her wedding, (she was leaving d country after the wedding) the man still talks to her on phone in my cousin's presence cry such disrespect and because she is not complaining he thinks she's OK with it.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by chuckjonesautos: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
hajoke2000:
don't even know that these kind of women still exist in this planet.....

the man must be very rich .

Bros I tell you

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by revontuli(f): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is an epitome of womanhood.
Imagine the peace the world will experience if more women were mature enough to appreciate that sidechicks and second wives are advantageous to them.

Imagine the 'wear-and-tear' the arrival of this second woman will save her.
Calculate the stress she'd be relieved of now.
Picture the excitement in her soul knowing she'd be sharing both responsibility and liabilities.

God bless all the liberal wives in the world.

Only if the men become mature enough to accept the side guy!
If men are allowed to have side chicks, then women should be allowed side guys. That will end all cheating cause women cheat as much as the men.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by 2016v2017: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:
Bianbiala people and polygamy cheesy
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by femliany(m): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
behind that smile from the first wife lies something that is deeper than the ocean...Osa jen pe meji obinrin kodenu
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
MrMystrO:
Loyal Wife. The best Kind of wife to have anyday, anytime!

If i have my way, i will have many wives like a zulu king. After all, its traditional to do so. People in the bible had as many wives.

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by ogmask: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
oluking:

Are you sure!

It's normal for Muslims.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Sterope(f): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
You don't know much.

There are ladies that would accept their man marrying more wives. They are not lesbians. Some do it for freedom. Some for religion. Some do not care. They are ladies and not lesbians.

Biglittlelois:
All of you praising the first wife should chill, he married her lesbian partner, no lady will be that nice and happy for a 2nd wife, i know that cos i'm a lady

6 Likes

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hmmmmmmm I swear this two Lady's are lesbians they just want to marry one man to continue there acts
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Deji63: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Olalan:
Obviously a fake show of love and care, am yet to see a lady who wants to share her hubby with any other

Some go dey do jazz for back. I fear women like this. She could either also cheat on her husband or use jazz to scatter the new couple.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by sholajigga(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Now, they can do party in peace. Lol
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by placeofallure(f): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
DannyJ19:
But am certain DAT Alhaji go still marry 3rd wife....

Make the iron lady accept

If she can accept this one then shikena, she can accept a thousand others. It is usually the first one that's difficult to accept.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Biglittlelois(f): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sterope:
You don't know much.

There are ladies that would accept their man marrying more wives. They are not lesbians. Some do it for freedom. Some for religion. Some do not care. They are ladies and not lesbians.

You actually dont know much, you said the word "accept" which means she has no other choice but to live with it, infact all you said points to that fact, but this one is a whole new level, she fed her, hug or held her and she looks happy. No lady who has to "accept" cos there is no other choice would go through the trouble of doing that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by sexbomb(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Three.some loading grin cheesy grin
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Weird pple
better don't think of trying this with me o, I am very stingy, I don't like to share grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by chubaba22(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
they are Hausa Muslim so it's a normal thingy...the woman(1st wife) no get option sef
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Prognose: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
lalanice:
It happens...my cousin bought gift for her huby's side chic on her wedding, (she was leaving d country after the wedding) the man still talks to her on phone in my cousin's presence cry such disrespect and because she is not complaining he thinks she's OK with it.

You may not be ok with it, but your cousin obviously is. She bought a gift for the girl. Her husband calls the girl and she doesn't complain. That is the very definition of 'Ok with it".

This is actually not that uncommon. Really there are ladies that don't mind as long as the man provides their needs and is responsible in the house. I know of one in particular.

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
So you think she is truly happy? I laff in panya
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by goodvision12(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
That is their way of life.I just hope the second wife will not look down on the first wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.