Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (73474 Views)

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by johncallidon(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Bullshit...! This is just a time bomb.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Toks2008(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
victorian:

Smiles thanks smiley

But I prefer to remain anonymous. It's better biko.

And for the records, lemme use this avenue to say this:
Nairalanders here with bad belle, won't allow me rest, if I reveal my pic.

If they don't find fault in my looks, they will find fault in anything which does not even concern me, linking it to me, without proof. And they will talk as if they were around when I was born and around when I was growing up and even talk as if they were the ones who created me.

So for peace sakes, am perfectly OK, with no one knowing how I look like smiley or who I am.
I won't answer pms. So people clicking on my pms and sending me messages are wasting their time.
Anything anyone wants to ask me, please ask me here.. No back door messages. And I will reply accordingly.

Thanks once again Toks smiley

Well we are all different....dont let what anyone says define who you are.

G nite
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by victorian(f): 5:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Toks2008:

Well we are all different....dont let what anyone says define who you are.

G nite

No one can define who I am. I simply need to protect myself.
I witnessed how some people here attacked Alexialin endlessly until she deactivated. I read everything. I won't make that mistake here. Some people here are not normal.

It's better this way. I don't have strength for endlessly bickering and quarrels. I am a very busy lady ,mother and wife and my life does not revolve round Nairaland.
It's better to be anonymous.

Goodmorning smiley
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Shedrack777: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2018
adadike:
my brother, u are right o, and even women should be allowed to marry two husbands too. sleep with one today and with the other the next day.
a woman cannot marry more than one husband because from the beginning of creature, it was man that married more than one wife and the sole reason is to multiply. a man cannot conceive, only a woman can. if a woman married two husbands, there'll be problem in terms of partenity of the baby the woman is carrying. to me, the sole reason of polygamy is to multiply and not to stop cheating
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Shedrack777: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2018
Rozaytee:
as if u can handle 2 women in d same house bp will just kill u
wetin dey there? no be just to give you guys what you need and to service you in the night? any other thing apart from these two is for me to act deaf, dumb and blind. shikenan
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by brownhawk: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2018
I only see two lesbians. And potential dead man of cardiac arrest
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Chubhie: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Now that's what's up.

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5