Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Can You Marry A Freelancer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Freelancer? (1215 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Freelancer? by Kekx(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess , comment nh grin
Re: Can You Marry A Freelancer? by highpriestess: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2018
Kekx:
high.priestess , comment nh grin
You are too big for this.
smh.
Re: Can You Marry A Freelancer? by highpriestess: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2018
Kekx:
high.priestess , comment nh grin
You are too big for this.
smh.
Re: Can You Marry A Freelancer? by highpriestess: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2018
Kekx:
Chikita66 , hope I'm not spoiling your day, you seems, quiet and disturbed in this thread cheesy, just take your cools, don't be scared. I have conscience cheesy I won't do you bad, I respect ladies aswell.

highpriestess , I know she's your friend, don't be disturbed as well, I'm a nice person, i value ladies a lot cheesy I don't hurt their feelings cheesy

Chikita66 , I don't need much from you, i just need an apology from you, just apology cheesy
I know you are nice and all that,but come off it.

we all troll each other here,last year it was jude.
why do you guys like to bully that lady alot.
its not everyone that can take that.
ranging from jaksparrow,iamjude,limca and so many of you here.
if you demand an apology, will you still apologize for trolling her mother that you said she's less an mb and also apologize for trolling her
please,this is just too much here,everyone has their own problem and I guess chikita shouldn't be on your list.

don't make NL trolling serious,from all indications you started the serious trolling,the way you guys bully ladies here is just totally uncalled for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Freelancer? by highpriestess: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2018
Kekx:

Chikita66 have only 5 mins to do that.

If it elapses, I will do the worse, don't forget I once gave her the chance to end this.

I know her very well, right from her contest herein.

Her time starts now undecided
to apologize for what exactly?
what will you do that has never been done to people on here,even worse case scenario?

at the end,you will still be trolled with your actions.
be good stan.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Freelancer? by Kekx(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2018
Chikita66:
Do.minique, seMn, lalastic.lala, m.ynd44 this guy is
intentionally bullying my moniker on nairaland. His
donstan18 account has been banned cos of bullying now
he is using this one.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Beat My Girl On Friday / Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! / Married Woman Gets Stuck At The Lips With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.