Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) (34947 Views)

Chuka Umunna Loses MP Seat In UK Election / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife / Chuka Egwu, Sam Egwu's Son Weds As Saraki, Umahi, Ekweremadu Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by J2381: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I never wished to say this for the sake of party affiliation but I may have to say it.

Atiku wants to be President of Nigeria but took his son's wedding to Dubai, thereby adding value to Dubai economy at the expense of Nigeria's.

How many elite from UAE will take such occasion to Europe or America? How many European elite will take his to America or Dubai?

What a BIG MISS from the former Vice President
for the first time you speak the truth.
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Esji80(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I never wished to say this for the sake of party affiliation but I may have to say it.

Atiku wants to be President of Nigeria but took his son's wedding to Dubai, thereby adding value to Dubai economy at the expense of Nigeria's.

How many elite from UAE will take such occasion to Europe or America? How many European elite will take his to America or Dubai?

Good observation,I hope other PDP e-fans will emulate you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by faragai24: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Clinton9000:

Atiku is a liberal, moderate Muslim, which is why I want him to be our president. The fact that he owns a university, a western one, should tell you more about him.

Liberal, or moderate is not recognize in Islamic dictionary. You either be a true Muslim or something else.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by victorian(f): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
This is lovely smiley
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by slowice(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Buhari is the president of Nigeria but frequents London with his family for medical tourism thereby adding value to their economy .... So my itk brother, how English persons ve come to Nigeria for same purpose..... Hypo

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Taduma1(f): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
rusher14:

I doubt she's a Christian.

She changed her name from Jennifer Iwenjora to Jamilah Atiku Abubakar..

She fled USA for Dubai after her and her husband were indicted by a USA Senate committee for laundering $40 million.

They think they can pull the wool over the eyes of Nigerians.
I salute your knowledge of history ooh, was thinking he had one Mrs titi before.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by sapele914(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Clinton9000:

Atiku is a liberal, moderate Muslim, which is why I want him to be our president. The fact that he owns a university, a western one, should tell you more about him.
Atiku is a liberal, moderate Muslim, which is why the North will not support him and will never want him to be our president.

Nigerians claim to vote for people with deep religious beliefs especially does that claim to be born again like jonathan and obasanjo and Alhajis with strong islamic beliefs like yaradua & Buhari,so Atiku should stop this jamboree because he will never win pdps ticket let alone the presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by OlaPhils(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
WOW
LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THE JUMEIRAH's HOTELS
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
greatnaija01:
CHURCH WEDDING for a confirm MUSLIM FAMILY? Na wa o
No, it is church wedding for non challant muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
sapele914:

Atiku is a liberal, moderate Muslim, which is why the North will not support him and will never want him to be our president.

Nigerians claim to vote for people with deep religious beliefs especially does that claim to be born again like jonathan and obasanjo and Alhajis with strong islamic beliefs like yaradua & Buhari,so Atiku should stop this jamboree because he will never win pdps ticket let alone the presidency.
He will not listen because he is a born loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by sapele914(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
slowice:

Buhari is the president of Nigeria but frequents London with his family for medical tourism thereby adding value to their economy .... So my itk brother, how English persons ve come to Nigeria for same purpose..... Hypo
If your father was ill he shouldn't go to the best hospital money can afford,the number 1 citizen of Nigeria doesn't deserve to be treated with Nigerias money?Least you forget the President of Nigeria is not a Commoner like me & you,Even the scripture warns you to have respect for people in Authority.

But I don't blame you for your thought process because I do not expect a peasant like yourself to know any better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by thayora: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
for those complaining about Atiku's son wedding in Dubai(citing capital flight), where were you guys when buhari was busy patronising foreign hospital at the expense and detriments of taxpayers money. but since he is no longer in the ruling party you guys suddenly remember capital flight from your disjointed economics vocabularies that is what i call double standard.
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
greatnaija01:
CHURCH WEDDING for a confirm MUSLIM FAMILY? Na wa o

The wife, Jennifer is a Christian of Igbo extraction. I believe she is from Anambra state.
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

this is the first time you're reasonable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Henri8: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Time for wedding you go to dubai, time for election you will fly back to Nigeria.

Wedding tourism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by slowice(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
sapele914:
If your father was ill he shouldn't go to the best hospital money can afford,the number 1 citizen of Nigeria doesn't deserve to be treated with Nigerias money?Least you forget the President of Nigeria is not a Commoner like me & you,Even the scripture warns you to have respect for people in Authority.

But I don't blame you for your thought process because I do not expect a peasant like yourself to know any better.

You re just a child..... Enjoy your childhood, I won't mess it up with a proportionate reply. When you grow up then we can talk

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Apoztl3(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Clinton9000:

You couldn't have said it any better. Atiku is a leader with distinct and progressive features that Nigeria needs at this very fragile times if we must have a president of Northern extraction

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
RaptorX:
Why is his son named Tony.
his mom actually has d upper hand here. she's an igbo lady.
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:18am On Apr 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The truth is there is nothing wrong in having weddings done in Dubai. All this,"Buy Made In Nigeria" is actually bad economics.

Nigeria too can become a hub for weddings too. It just takes imagination.
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by mikejimm: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Clinton9000:

My brother I perfectly agree with. I believe this man can deliver!
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by mikejimm: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
Apoztl3:

You couldn't have said it any better. Atiku is a leader with distinct and progressive features that Nigeria needs at this very fragile times if we must have a president of Northern extraction

You said my mind!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.