Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? (8294 Views)

The Surefire Way Of Getting Your Prayers Answered / She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me / 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by roqrules04(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
You can pray anywhere and your prayers will surely be answered
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by seeyou: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
1 church is of ppl not building
2 saints are of same belief and are righteous
3 prayers are of diff.types.Is it personal or congregational need
BROTHER Pls answer this questions:
1 do you think church can't be held anywhere?
2 when unrighteous ppl gather e.g robbers nd prostitutes because it is Sunday,do u have a church?
3 can someone help you ask from ur father what u need?
Thanks.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
CalciumB3:
On many occasions I've been thinking about this, the bible says "thou shall not forsake the gathering of the brethren"
And in other verses in the bible, some people prayed in their room and their prayer was answered (Daniel and Co).

is it compulsory?

Daniel n Co had their prayers answered because they are bible characters.

Pray from now till eternity, All ur problems will be there waiting for u wen u finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by alertness(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
CalciumB3:
On many occasions I've been thinking about this, the bible says "thou shall not forsake the gathering of the brethren"
And in other verses in the bible, some people prayed in their room and their prayer was answered (Daniel and Co).

is it compulsory?
God can answer prayer anywhere but it is equally expedient to attend church activities as the bible says in the book of Hebrew not to forsake gathering of the brethren.The bible says each year, Elkanah would take his two wives, Hannah and Peninnah, to Shiloh to present a sacrifice to God and worship the Lord at the Tabernacle there.1 Samuel 1:9-28 verse 9 says Once after a sacrificial meal at Shiloh, "Hannah got up and went to pray".You can pray in your private room and you can also pray in church (where God also dwells)which is more advantageous [Recall Jesus went into the Temple and drove out all those who were buying and selling there] A single prayer from a true man of God can touch your life in a way different from when you do the prayer alone. You can't be an usher in your room,you can't be a chorister, you can't be a teacher and so many other work you can do for God in the Sanctuary. Attending church comes with scores of benefits unlike the archaic time when there was few or none churches around like you mentioned Daniel.
the bible says whoever knows what is right and fails to do it,for him it is sin.stay blessed.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by Hakeem12(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
missdivineprove:
The idea of church and religion are the major problem we have in this country.
You can say that again. We abandon logic and reality and base everything on religion.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by hopefulLandlord: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chidorx60:
nothing fails like praying wrongly and amiss,if prayer ever failed you then you didn't pray according to principle.

Yeah that's the lie you tell yourself every time lol

So you're saying those that are praying for the freedom of Leah Shaibu, the Boko Haram captive, didn't pray according to principle?

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by UDUJ(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tohzara:
People have been going to church to pray for Nigeria before I was born. Yet things got even worse than before.

If Nigeria, as old as she is, is still waiting for the MILLIONS, if not BILLIONS, of prayers said on her behalf to be answered, then whether you go to church or not, you'll have to wait a HUNDRED YEARS for your own incredibly fewer and much less intense prayers to be answered.

So you either get off your ass and take action, or die waiting for God to fulfil your wishes for you.

So so true.I gave up on Nigerians a long time ago.

Just go everywhere-Lagos,Benin,Warri,Port Harcourt et al it's churches everywhere yet the nation is getting worse everyday and it's people getting less human angry

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Yeah that's the lie you tell yourself every time lol

So you're saying those that are praying for the freedom of Leah Shaibu, the Boko Haram captive, didn't pray according to principle?
you are the one who is blinded by you convictions against the existence of God.
, if a prayer prayed according to principle and in line with God doesn't get answered that is for a reason,
your own issue is to know the principle regarding answered prayers
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by Diensam: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Most pastors today are motivational speakers and i think i enjoy that aspect of going to church.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by hopefulLandlord: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chidorx60:
, if a prayer prayed according to principle and in line with God doesn't get answered that is for a reason,

This is exactly what's called "Cognitive Dissonance"

You first told me any prayer that failed is due to praying amiss and praying not according to principle but you've just proven from your reply that prayer can still fail even when asked according to principle lol
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chidorx60:

hopefulLandlord:

You first told me any prayer that failed is due to praying amiss and praying not according to principle but you've just proven from your reply that prayer can still fail even when asked according to principle lol

"FOR A REASON"

LOL. NONSENSE. grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by hopefulLandlord: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

"FOR A REASON"

LOL. NONSENSE. grin

Lmao! you saw it haha. there's always an excuse to bring up whenever their nonsense is exposed
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by hopefulLandlord: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hakeem12:
Funny enough, I get things done more when I prayed less and acted more. When I stopped being spiritual and started being realistic. When I read less of spiritual books and read more of personal development books, by authors like Robert Greene, Clason, Dale Carnegie etc. Life is practical not mystical.

Robert Greene? I hope you're not using those principles on people lol even he doesn't use them
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

what I wrote was not speaking about a failed prayer,but one that was heard and not answered as a result of the wisdom from above overshadowing man's wisdom,

I know u are an atheist and all,but just get this straight, true prayer never fails bcus the one answering them never fails.don't talk about prayer like a password that has been overruled.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

"FOR A REASON"

LOL. NONSENSE. grin
yes for a reason and I owe u know explanation.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by hopefulLandlord: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chidorx60:
what I wrote was not speaking about a failed prayer,but one that was heard and not answered as a result of the wisdom from above overshadowing man's wisdom,

I know u are an atheist and all,but just get this straight, true prayer never fails bcus the one answering them never fails.don't talk about prayer like a password that has been overruled.

Lmao! okay, I can see your cognitive dissonance is stratospheric
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chidorx60:
yes for a reason and I owe u know explanation.

YOU KNOW IT'S FOR A REASON BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THIS REASON.
YET, YOU BOLDLY DEFEND SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Lmao! okay, I can see your cognitive dissonance is stratospheric
ur unnecessary vocabulary is all but jabbering gibberish, but i'll play along here, so I'll let you swim in your ocean of cognitive stability.okay!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU KNOW IT'S FOR A REASON BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THIS REASON.
YET, YOU BOLDLY DEFEND SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
"something I know nothing about" you are the one searching for light lost in a realm of indecision and confusion, but I know exactly what am talking about

now about the"REASON " a prayer could be left unanswered even when certain principles have been obeyed, because God is all knowing, he knows what his people need so he may not give them things that may destroy them.and also the answeres may be resisted and an extra supplication is needed to overcome every resistance-in the case of Daniel. so does it make any sense to you? of course it doesn't I live u to ur sick ideology but I pray u come out of it cus this world is just too spiritual to live it carelessly
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by Olumaeme: 12:14am On Apr 16, 2018
Prayers are not answered, nobody is answering prayers anywhere
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by Hakeem12(m): 6:23am On Apr 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Robert Greene? I hope you're not using those principles on people lol even he doesn't use them
lol, I'm not. Those power rules can be intoxicating, and one may become obsessed with them.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:28am On Apr 16, 2018
Chidorx60:
"something I know nothing about" you are the one searching for light lost in a realm of indecision and confusion, but I know exactly what am talking about

now about the"REASON " a prayer could be left unanswered even when certain principles have been obeyed, because God is all knowing, he knows what his people need so he may not give them things that may destroy them.and also the answeres may be resisted and an extra supplication is needed to overcome every resistance-in the case of Daniel. so does it make any sense to you? of course it doesn't I live u to ur sick ideology but I pray u come out of it cus this world is just too spiritual to live it carelessly

WHAT'S THE IMPORTANCE OF PRAYERS WHEN THERE'S A 50-50 CHANCE OF BEING ANSWERED? WHY PRAY WHEN GOD IS STILL GOING TO GO ON AND GIVE YOU WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU, INCLUDING GOOD JOBS, MONEY, CANCER, AND POVERTY?

I THOUGHT PEOPLE HAVE DUMPED THE ALL-KNOWING LINE... SO MANY CHAPTERS BETWEEN GENESIS & REVELATION PROVIDES PROOF THAT THIS INVENTED DEITY KNOWS NOTHING AT ALL... (JUST LIKE THE ILLITERATE CATTLE FARMERS WHO WROTE THE BIBLE. COULD EVEN BE THE ANCIENT FULANI HERDSMEN). grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:33am On Apr 16, 2018
Olumaeme:
Prayers are not answered, nobody is answering prayers anywhere

PREACHERS PRAY FOR SICK PEOPLE TO GET WELL, WHILE THEY JET ABROAD FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL CARE. THEIR OWN KIDS DON'T EVEN SCHOOL IN THIS COUNTRY... AND THE AVERAGE CHURCH MEMBER CANNOT AFFORD THE FEES OF THE CHURCH'S SCHOOL BECAUSE GOD INSPIRED THE PASTOR TO MAKE IT DAMN HIGH AND EXPENSIVE FOR THE POOR (BECAUSE GOD DOESN'T WANT THE POOR TO GO TO SCHOOL PROBABLY)..

WHO IS FOOLING WHO?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT'S THE IMPORTANCE OF PRAYERS WHEN THERE'S A 50-50 CHANCE OF BEING ANSWERED? WHY PRAY WHEN GOD IS STILL GOING TO GO ON AND GIVE YOU WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU, INCLUDING GOOD JOBS, MONEY, CANCER, AND POVERTY?

I THOUGHT PEOPLE HAVE DUMPED THE ALL-KNOWING LINE... SO MANY CHAPTERS BETWEEN GENESIS & REVELATION PROVIDES PROOF THAT THIS INVENTED DEITY KNOWS NOTHING AT ALL... (JUST LIKE THE ILLITERATE CATTLE FARMERS WHO WROTE THE BIBLE. COULD EVEN BE THE ANCIENT FULANI HERDSMEN). grin

I am the one worshiping him, so l am the one to tell you about him.whoever dumped the idea of God being all knowing doesn't understanding him well enough,btw which verse can prove ur claims.

prayer is not a 50%chance you only talking like the spiritual ignoramus u are
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2018
Chidorx60:
I am the one worshiping him, so l am the one to tell you about him.whoever dumped the idea of God being all knowing doesn't understanding him well enough,btw which verse can prove ur claims.

prayer is not a 50%chance you only talking like the spiritual ignoramus u are

LET HIM FIND A BETTER COMMUNICATION MEANS... LIKE DOING THE TALKING FOR HIMSELF, BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO THE TASK BADLY.

50-50 CHANCE, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
THAT'S WHY PRAYING TO ANY OF THE GODS AND PRAYING TO A PIECE OF MEAT GIVES SAME RESULTS.

IT'S BETTER TO BE A "SPIRITUAL IGNORAMUS" LIKE YOU CALLED ME, THAN TO BELIEVE A JEWISH MAN DIED FOR YOUR SINS IN A SMALL PART OF THE MIDDLE EAST, AND THE BEST WAY FOR GOD TO LET YOU KNOW THIS IS TO ARM EUROPEANS.. TO COME TAKE YOUR LANDS, RESOURCES, CHILDREN & WOMEN FOR SLAVES, KILL YOUR MEN,.. THEN GIFT YOU THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH; A BIBLE.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LET HIM FIND A BETTER COMMUNICATION MEANS... LIKE DOING THE TALKING FOR HIMSELF, BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO THE TASK BADLY.

50-50 CHANCE, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
THAT'S WHY PRAYING TO ANY OF THE GODS AND PRAYING TO A PIECE OF MEAT GIVES SAME RESULTS.

IT'S BETTER TO BE A "SPIRITUAL IGNORAMUS" LIKE YOU CALLED ME, THAN TO BELIEVE A JEWISH MAN DIED FOR YOUR SINS IN A SMALL PART OF THE MIDDLE EAST, AND THE BEST WAY FOR GOD TO LET YOU KNOW THIS IS TO ARM EUROPEANS.. TO COME TAKE YOUR LANDS, RESOURCES, CHILDREN & WOMEN FOR SLAVES, KILL YOUR MEN,.. THEN GIFT YOU THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH; A BIBLE.
well you blindness is indeed stunning, but I'll praise you for the way u do the task of ur master the devil,so perfectly although you don't know it.

and if the gift the Europeans gave us after exploiting us was only the bible then they actually did us a huge favour because Africa then was in thick bondage and was not better off anyway. but I don't expect ur type to understand this things
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2018
Chidorx60:
well you blindness is indeed stunning, but I'll praise you for the way u do the task of ur master the devil,so perfectly although you don't know it.

and if the gift the Europeans gave us after exploiting us was only the bible then they actually did us a huge favour because Africa then was in thick bondage and was not better off anyway. but I don't expect ur type to understand this things

I JUST REALIZED THAT I'VE BEEN CONVERSING WITH A F00L ALL ALONG.

HOW DARE YOU SAY AFRICA WAS OF NO GOOD BEFORE THE EUROPEANS CAME?

I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU THE HISTORY OF AFRICA.

LIFE AND EDUCATION STARTED IN AFRICA (FAMOUS SCHOLARS LIKE PLATO & PYTHAGORAS CROSSED OCEANS AND DESERTS TO COME AND SCHOOL HERE BECAUSE THE BEST EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION AS OF THEN WAS IN AFRICA).
THE EUROPEANS HAS DONE AS MUCH AS WIPE OFF MOST OF OUR HISTORY, NOW YOU'RE LETTING THEM WIPE OFF YOUR BRAIN.

LET'S ASSUME AFRICA WAS IN BONDAGE BEFORE WE GOT THE BIBLE, WHAT IMPROVEMENTS HAVE THE BIBLE MADE? WHAT HAS BEEN THE CONTRIBUTION OF THE BIBLE TO OUR MORAL, PHYSICAL, AND ECONOMICAL DEVELOPMENT IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE 1960?

THERE'S ENOUGH EVIDENCE THAT THE FIRST HUMANS LIVED IN AFRICA. CHRISTIANITY AGREES WITH THIS BECAUSE THE EVIDENCE IS UNDENIABLE, BUT YOUR BIBLE TALKED ABOUT ONE ADAM AND EVE.. AND ABRAHAM AND BETHLEHEM... NOT BECAUSE IT'S THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH, BUT BECAUSE THOSE STORIES WERE WRITTEN BY AND FOR THE PEOPLE OF THAT PARTICULAR REGION. WE HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH THEIR TRADITIONAL STORIES SAME WAY WE HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH THE SCOTTISH FOLKLORE OR THE MAYAN TALES.

ROME USED ITS OPPORTUNITY WELL WITH THE BIBLE AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE HERE TODAY. IF THEY HAD USED THE CELTIC OR NORSE BOOKS TO POLITICALIZE EVERYTHING I'M SURE YOU'LL BE HERE ARGUING WITH ME HOW THOR DIED FOR YOUR SINS.. AND HOW I SHOULD REPENT AND JOIN YOU IN ASGARD.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by Olumaeme: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

PREACHERS PRAY FOR SICK PEOPLE TO GET WELL, WHILE THEY JET ABROAD FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL CARE. THEIR OWN KIDS DON'T EVEN SCHOOL IN THIS COUNTRY... AND THE AVERAGE CHURCH MEMBER CANNOT AFFORD THE FEES OF THE CHURCH'S SCHOOL BECAUSE GOD INSPIRED THE PASTOR TO MAKE IT DAMN HIGH AND EXPENSIVE FOR THE POOR (BECAUSE GOD DOESN'T WANT THE POOR TO GO TO SCHOOL PROBABLY)..

WHO IS FOOLING WHO?

I tell you oooo.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by MissRaine69(f): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chidorx60:

If you think Christianity benefited Africa then you are indeed a bigger fool than you realise. It was the very tool used to keep the continent in bondage it’s not mere coincidence that the poorest countries on this planet have one religion in common.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

If you think Christianity benefited Africa then you are indeed a bigger fool than you realise. It was the very tool used to keep the continent in bondage it’s not mere coincidence that the poorest countries on this planet have one religion in common.
people like u should think before they talk,if the Europeans had left africa on her own,do u think any form of civilisation would have been felt,it is because you can use a phone and write in English and because you are not in one thick bush worshipping idols that's why u have the mouth to say you are in bondage and to call me names
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by MissRaine69(f): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chidorx60:
people like u should think before they talk,if the Europeans had left africa on her own,do u think any form of civilisation would have been felt,it is because you can use a phone and write in English and because you are not in one thick bush worshipping idols that's why u have the mouth to say you are in bondage and to call me names

Civilisation exsisted before colonisation which came under the guise of trade and Christianity. If you refuse to accept it that’s your issue more. Faith no more fool of a lifetime
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I JUST REALIZED THAT I'VE BEEN CONVERSING WITH A F00L ALL ALONG.

HOW DARE YOU SAY AFRICA WAS OF NO GOOD BEFORE THE EUROPEANS CAME?

I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU THE HISTORY OF AFRICA.

LIFE AND EDUCATION STARTED IN AFRICA (FAMOUS SCHOLARS LIKE PLATO & PYTHAGORAS CROSSED OCEANS AND DESERTS TO COME AND SCHOOL HERE BECAUSE THE BEST EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION AS OF THEN WAS IN AFRICA).
THE EUROPEANS HAS DONE AS MUCH AS WIPE OFF MOST OF OUR HISTORY, NOW YOU'RE LETTING THEM WIPE OFF YOUR BRAIN.

LET'S ASSUME AFRICA WAS IN BONDAGE BEFORE WE GOT THE BIBLE, WHAT IMPROVEMENTS HAVE THE BIBLE MADE? WHAT HAS BEEN THE CONTRIBUTION OF THE BIBLE TO OUR MORAL, PHYSICAL, AND ECONOMICAL DEVELOPMENT IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE 1960?

THERE'S ENOUGH EVIDENCE THAT THE FIRST HUMANS LIVED IN AFRICA. CHRISTIANITY AGREES WITH THIS BECAUSE THE EVIDENCE IS UNDENIABLE, BUT YOUR BIBLE TALKED ABOUT ONE ADAM AND EVE.. AND ABRAHAM AND BETHLEHEM... NOT BECAUSE IT'S THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH, BUT BECAUSE THOSE STORIES WERE WRITTEN BY AND FOR THE PEOPLE OF THAT PARTICULAR REGION. WE HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH THEIR TRADITIONAL STORIES SAME WAY WE HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH THE SCOTTISH FOLKLORE OR THE MAYAN TALES.

ROME USED ITS OPPORTUNITY WELL WITH THE BIBLE AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE HERE TODAY. IF THEY HAD USED THE CELTIC OR NORSE BOOKS TO POLITICALIZE EVERYTHING I'M SURE YOU'LL BE HERE ARGUING WITH ME HOW THOR DIED FOR YOUR SINS.. AND HOW I SHOULD REPENT AND JOIN YOU IN ASGARD.

Alright I see a man confused by history itself,Education stated in Africa blah blah blah nonsense of the highest order.the fact that Egypt was the center of civilization at a point in the BC does make the whole of Africa great

now if Africa were so powerful and well educated why couldn't they resist or even colonised the Europeans.

Egypt flowed with prosperity and education as the center of civilization then it was lost to Persia then Greece then Rome and finally western European countries like Britain and Spain and today it's the US, so don't history me,

Africa has beautiful culture don't get me wrong but at the time of colonisation it was far behind in development compared to Europeans

spiritualy as atheist I know ur brains will not regard this fact,but Africa is in bondage by the workings of too much concentration of dark spirits.

so don't try to fool me with history boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celestial Church Exposed / The Atheist's Dilemma / Is Kissing A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.