Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

How Brainwashing Works - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Brainwashing Works (8099 Views)

Do Not Underestimate The Effects Of Religion Indoctrination And Brainwashing / Sunday Adelaja Exposes Adeboye Scripture Manipulation And Brainwashing For Money / Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Brainwashing Works by Gayjesus: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Brainwashing is a severe form of social influence that combineĀ­s many approaches to cause changes in someone's way of thinking without that person's consent and often against his will.

Because brainwashing is such an invasive form of influence, it requires the complete isolation and dependency of the subject, which is why you mostly hear of brainwashing occurring in mosques and churches.

The agent (the brainwasher) must have complete control over the target (the brainwashee) so that thinking patterns and the fulfillment of other basic human needs depend on the will of the agent.

In the brainwashing process, the agent systematically breaks down the target's identity to the point that it doesn't work anymore. The agent then replaces it with another set of behaviors, attitudes and beliefs that work in the target's current environment.

This thereby explains why Islamic terrorist,church goers have no brains of their own. This explains why someone will work hard and give 10% if his hard earned income to a beings that "supposedly have everything" etc . They are victims of circumstances and every form of help should be rendered to them.

Famous Techniques of Brainwash

Repeating Your Opinion Makes People Believe It, No Matter How Stupid It Is

It is no secret how the same verses of the bible are being repeated to Christians every Sunday "Malachi 3:10 - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that [there shall] not [be room] enough [to receive it]"

As for Muslim,just repeat this laialai inlalal lailai inlala 2 billions times and you will see the deadly result

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Brainwashing Works by perod(f): 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."
Goebbels.

8 Likes

Re: How Brainwashing Works by Richirich713: 12:07am On Dec 14, 2015
People have brainwashed u into believing that being gay is a normal thing.

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by Gayjesus: 1:14am On Dec 14, 2015
Richirich713:

The message is important and not the messenger

8 Likes

Re: How Brainwashing Works by lepasharon(f): 4:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Jesus Christ is the only ladder to heaven.
Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 4:35am On Dec 14, 2015
-Homosexuality is congenital
-Evolution did this, did that
-Big Bang
-The earth is 13b years young
-There is no God

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by cloudgoddess(f): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2015
yep. if sin were a real thing, religious brainwashing would have to be one of the top 5

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by Goshen360(m): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Interesting!
Re: How Brainwashing Works by plaetton: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2015
lepasharon:
Jesus Christ is the only ladder to heaven.

As is the Toothfairy the only flight to fairyland.

7 Likes

Re: How Brainwashing Works by plaetton: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2015
perod:
"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."
Goebbels.

The bigger and the more silky the lie, the more believable it is by the unthinking masses. - Hitler.

5 Likes

Re: How Brainwashing Works by plaetton: 7:31am On Dec 14, 2015
Gayjesus:
Brainwashing is a severe form of social influence that combineĀ­s many approaches to cause changes in someone's way of thinking without that person's consent and often against his will.

Because brainwashing is such an invasive form of influence, it requires the complete isolation and dependency of the subject, which is why you mostly hear of brainwashing occurring in mosques and churches.

The agent (the brainwasher) must have complete control over the target (the brainwashee) so that thinking patterns and the fulfillment of other basic human needs depend on the will of the agent.

In the brainwashing process, the agent systematically breaks down the target's identity to the point that it doesn't work anymore. The agent then replaces it with another set of behaviors, attitudes and beliefs that work in the target's current environment.

This thereby explains why Islamic terrorist,church goers have no brains of their own. This explains why someone will work hard and give 10% if his hard earned income to a beings that "supposedly have everything" etc . They are victims of circumstances and every form of help should be rendered to them.

Famous Techniques of Brainwash

Repeating Your Opinion Makes People Believe It, No Matter How Stupid It Is

It is no secret how the same verses of the bible are being repeated to Christians every Sunday "Malachi 3:10 - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that [there shall] not [be room] enough [to receive it]"

As for Muslim,just repeat this laialai inlalal lailai inlala 2 billions times and you will see the deadly result

Brainwashing is the most pernicious form of enslavement.

Isolation, repetition, fear mongering .
Invent an imaginary problem ( e.g the devil, demons, witches etc), then present yourself as the only solution ( deliverance through special prayers, night vigils, seed sowing, tithing etc).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brainwashing Works by johnydon22(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2015
Catch them young, start singing it into their heads at a very young age, stop them from asking questions, use threat to kill their curiosity then sing into them all the ideas you want for them and they will grow up believing every iota of that idea no matter how absurd or implausible it may be.

Another name for this is Indoctrination...

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Brainwashing Works by menesheh(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2015
Richirich713:

The same way you were being brainwashed into believing that it's bad or immoral without valid reasons.

That's why we urge people to think more objectively and also start doubting those things they were told from childhood to their present age. The reason for this is to censor ideas worth believing and taking serious to those ones on the cue or totally junky.

6 Likes

Re: How Brainwashing Works by menesheh(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2015
vooks:
-Big Bang
-There is no God

They don't teach those things in dogmatic and fanatic ways. They are observations that are studied critically, repeated by different expertise and they continue to be consistent. They continue to produce effective results.

It is through evolution that we recognize animal behaviors, their method of attacks and replications, that science were able to produce vaccine and various rebattling mechanisms for our wellbeing.

You can choose to believe those things or not. Nobody is forcing it on anybody. It is not a dogma.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brainwashing Works by Richirich713: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2015
menesheh:

The same way you were being brainwashed into believing that it's bad or immoral without valid reasons.

That why we urge people to think more objectively and also start doubting those things they were told from childhood to their present age. The reason for this is to censor ideas worth believing and taking serious to those ones on the cue or totally junky.

No I haven't, I can see by just looking at nature that it's male and female not male and male.
Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2015
menesheh:

They don't teach those things in dogmatic and fanatic ways. They are observations that are studied critically, repeated by different expertise and they continue to be consistent. They continue to produce effective results.

It is through evolution that we recognize animal behaviors, their method of attacks and replications, that science were able to produce vaccine and various rebattling mechanisms for our wellbeing.

You can choose to believe those things or not. Nobody is forcing it on anybody. It is not a dogma.
You only need to doubt or dispute to see how they descend on you. I can't blame you for being ignorant; Negroes are naturally wired to be ignorant. How far have you gone with your education?
Re: How Brainwashing Works by TheDauraMallam: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2015
plaetton:

Brainwashing is the most pernicious form of enslavement.

Isolation, repetition, fear mongering .
Invent an imaginary problem ( e.g the devil, demons, witches etc), then present yourself as the only solution ( deliverance through special prayers, night vigils, seed sowing, tithing etc).

Create computer malwares and viruses.

Design an antivirus as the solution.

2 Likes

Re: How Brainwashing Works by menesheh(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2015
vooks:

You only need to doubt or dispute to see how they descend on you. I can't blame you for being ignorant; Negroes are naturally wired to be ignorant. How far have you gone with your education?

No, it doesn't decend on anyone, it is coming from your inner convinced intuition that it does. I can't even understand why ignorant should come to play here.

I may be educated or not but it doesn't matter. Science have gone far beyond brainwashing people especially children to believing strictly on an ideology.

If education produces nothing, i wonder how creationism fared for thousands of years without anything to show on the table.

Just roughly two hundred years of critical evaluation of things, there are immense revolution on how we see the
World and improvements in all human welfare. Religion for more than six thousand years can't account for anything but wars, misogyny, willful ignorance and illusionism.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brainwashing Works by plaetton: 8:49am On Dec 14, 2015
vooks:
-Big Bang
-There is no God

You never disappoint.

Always playing the joker, the JESTER in a medieval king's court.

Oh well, I guess everyone has his talents.
undecided

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by menesheh(m): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2015
Richirich713:

No I haven't, I can see by just looking at nature that it's male and female not male and male.

Hopefully, you were.

There are different ways variaties of animal and plants species reproduce or replicate. Some plants use the wind, and insects while other animals reproduces asexually. Most bacterias just replicate without male or female.

So sex is not only meant for replication but for fun, due to our scientific understanding of animal sexual behavior and reproduction. Grayishnes is a kinda fun on its own to those that are inherently with such sexual impulses.

You're stocked in the conventional and prevalent peniss pussyy syndrome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2015
menesheh:

No, it doesn't decend on anyone, it is coming from your inner convinced intuition that it does. I can't even understand why ignorant should come to play here.

I may be educated or not but it doesn't matter. Science have gone far beyond brainwashing people especially children to believing strictly on an ideology.

If education produces nothing, i wonder how creationism fared for thousands of years without anything to show on the table.

Just roughly two hundred years of critical evaluation of things, there are immense revolution on how we see the
World and improvements in human welfare. Religion for more than six thousand years can't account for anything but wars, misogyny, willful ignorance and illusionism.

You are a fool.
Christianity is not science so if it does not innovate and throw up technologies, that's none of its fault. Atheism faith in and of itself has equally yielded NOTHING. Atheism is not science you primitive Negro
Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2015
plaetton:

You never disappoint.

Always playing the joker, the JESTER in a medieval king's court.

Oh well, I guess everyone has his talents.
undecided
Sup' m0ron
Re: How Brainwashing Works by Richirich713: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2015
menesheh:

Hopefully, you were.

We have different ways variaties of animal and plants species reproduce or replicate. Some plants use the wind, and insects while other animals reproduces asexually. Most bacterias just replicate without male or female.

So sex is not only meant for replication but for fun, due to our scientific understanding of animal sexual behavior and reproduction. Grayishnes is a kinda of fun on its own to those that are inherently with such sexual impulses.

You're stocked in conventional and prevalent peniss pussyy syndrome.

Lol Humans ain't plants or animals or bacteria , just cuz some animals do that DOESN'T make it normal.

Animals also rape, kill their young etc, using that logic u probably going to defend a rapist soon, saying it's also normal according to our scientific understanding. grin

Ps I'm not gona argue about whether being gay is cool or not , either way I'm sure if u saw 2 guys kissing u wud find it disgusting. And I'm sure if u had a son who just brought dudes home, u wouldn't complement him like u wud do if it were girls.

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by CoolUsername: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Richirich713:

Well, it's observed in nature. Paedophilia on the other hand, not so much.

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by CoolUsername: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2015
vooks:
-Big Bang
-There is no God
-Some people are born gay, deal with it.
-The theory of evolution has been backed up thousands of times with hard evidence (fossil records, genetic information etc)
-The earth is actually about 4 billion years old, this has been backed up by carbon radioisotope dating, try to read a book.
-The best answer someone can give is I don't think so. The question is if you're saying there is God bring evidence, like you know, the evidence of evolution, 4 billion year-old planet, and homosexuality in nature.

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by CoolUsername: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2015
Richirich713:

Lol Humans ain't plants or animals or bacteria , just cuz some animals do that DOESN'T make it normal.

Animals also rape, kill their young etc, using that logic u probably going to defend a rapist soon, saying it's also normal according to our scientific understanding. grin

Ps I'm not gona argue about whether being gay is cool or not , either way I'm sure if u saw 2 guys kissing u wud find it disgusting. And I'm sure if u had a son who just brought dudes home, u wouldn't complement him like u wud do if it were girls.
You were the one who said that you didn't see it in nature.

I see homosexuals like left-handed people, they may be in minority but are in no way abnormal. But look at how nigerians treat left-handed people, or twins were treated in Calabar; you'll find that people irrationally hate what they don't understand, especially when some arbitrary rules support their hatred.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2015
CoolUsername:

-Some people are born gay, deal with it.
-The theory of evolution has been backed up thousands of times with hard evidence (fossil records, genetic information etc)
-The earth is actually about 4 billion years old, this has been backed up by carbon radioisotope dating, try to read a book.
-The best answer someone can give is I don't think so. The question is if you're saying there is God bring evidence, like you know, the evidence of evolution, 4 billion year-old planet, and homosexuality in nature.
Indoctrination in action cool
Re: How Brainwashing Works by CoolUsername: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2015
vooks:

Indoctrination in action cool
You can't refute my evidence or bring your own evidence so now you're just trolling.

I've won this argument.

2 Likes

Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2015
CoolUsername:
You can't refute my evidence or bring your own evidence so now you're just trolling.

I've won this argument.
You have no evidence worth refuting Negro except that you are hopelessly brainwashed cool
Re: How Brainwashing Works by CoolUsername: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2015
vooks:

You have no evidence worth refuting Negro except that you are hopelessly brainwashed cool
*sigh*
I have evidence.
I'm not using a 2000 year old book.
Science is the same everywhere.
Your 'truth' would have been different if your parents had thought you otherwise before you were old enough to detect bovine faeces.
But I guess it's easier to scam a person than to convince a person that he/she has been scammed.

3 Likes

Re: How Brainwashing Works by Richirich713: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2015
CoolUsername:
You were the one who said that you didn't see it in nature.

I see homosexuals like left-handed people, they may be in minority but are in no way abnormal. But look at how nigerians treat left-handed people, or twins were treated in Calabar; you'll find that people irrationally hate what they don't understand, especially when some arbitrary rules support their hatred.

Obviously I was only referring to humans, he decided to bring bacteria in.

Minority or majority has nothing to do with it, it about what is right nd wat is wrong.

If that's the case, do u think its wrong to be a rapist or is it just a matter of choice? Since u a atheist I'm assuming don't believe in objective morals.
Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2015
CoolUsername:
*sigh*
I have evidence.
I'm not using a 2000 year old book.
Science is the same everywhere.
Your 'truth' would have been different if your parents had thought you otherwise before you were old enough to detect bovine faeces.
But I guess it's easier to scam a person than to convince a person that he/she has been scammed.
Present your evidence Negro. Specifically, pick any subject and meet me here. I will school you on logic,real science and more importantly on how to use your sole and underworked neuron grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet / Today Is Rev Tom Amenkhienan's Birthday! / What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.