Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics (1429 Views)

A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by GistRealm: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2018
An Hausa housewife, celebrates her husband and her second wife with a huge wedding party to celebrate their union and welcome the new wife.

According to reliable source promoting Hausa culture, the husband was in shock and surprised that she could do that, unlike the hell other polygamous home do face.

Below are the pictures:

https://www.gistrealm.com/wife-suprises-her-husband-with-huge-wedding-ceremomy-as-he-marries-a-second-wife/

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by manuel4real(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by goodnews777: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2018
She has found a lesbian companion to avoid abokis huge ogbologbo.
Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2018
Very nice of her.
As long as all the parties involved are satisfied with the arrangement... I can only wish them well.
Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2018
grin

Good for her if she was really fine that her husband marry another woman...

I juz hope that was all genuine & no juz another show in the name of "BREAK THE INTERNET" ....
Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by Mandrake007(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2018
This is the only thing I like about Islam asides the salah meat ofcourse...This right here,is a good and understanding woman who wants the best for her marriage and her Husband,by happily welcoming her new co-wife for her Lord,I wish them all the best...i hope in the future more women can act in this manner..the best way to curb infidelity is polygamy..EVERYMAN DESERVES A party.
Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by nwaanambra1(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2018
decption 101 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by Lisaflex(f): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
I'd be very careful if i were the second wife.
Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by IamD18: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Very nice of her.
As long as all the parties involved are satisfied with the arrangement... I can only wish them well.

Hello Brutus , you'v being scarce lately kiss
Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

Hello Brutus , you'v being scarce lately kiss

LOL. This one done go fight...them ban am
Happy Sunday o

Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by IamD18: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. This one done go fight...them ban am
Happy Sunday o

Lol grin grin, this your meme is killing cheesy

I got banned by anti-bot shii, never knew some words aren't allowed to use here cheesy, Na 24 hours shaa grin

Happy Sunday dear, how you doing? kiss U de on low key these days cheesy
Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

Lol grin grin, this your meme is killing cheesy

I got banned by anti-bot shii, never knew some words aren't allowed to use here cheesy, Na 24 hours shaa grin

Happy Sunday dear, how you doing? kiss U de on low key these days cheesy

Oh, that one is a small thing na. Just message or mention any mod, it'll be undone ASAP. I thought you got a 'real' ban.

LOL, don't mind the meme. I am fine, I haven't quite seen much to be highkey for, except trouble...and I really don't wanna go that path grin
Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by IamD18: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Oh, that one is a small thing na. Just message or mention any mod, it'll be undone ASAP. I thought you got a 'real' ban.

LOL, don't mind the meme. I am fine, I haven't quite seen much to be highkey for, except trouble...and I really don't wanna go that path grin

For real? Thanks for that, I might do that sooner or leave it like that till 8am tomorrow when it'll expire.

Lol, that meme can pain for Africa grin

Nice to know you are good....Sometimes troubles and dramas make a lady look sexy and wanting by people wink if you understand what I mean tongue , you tends getting missed when you start loosing the taste and flavor of what you are known for kiss , thou it can be tiring cheesy

Maybe I should say someone missed you kiss grin
Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by myself13: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Still doesn't take away the sadness plastered on her face. She might be up to some mischief.And if it is to be the case, then am really sorry for the new wife. On the flip side, if this is actually real from her then I must say it's is admirably commendable of her. She's a pacesetter. She has a sharing heart. What more can a man asked for? Proving to the public that polygamy is workable, a partial solution for wifing stranded unmarried ladies since they are more in number.
Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

For real? Thanks for that, I might do that sooner or leave it like that till 8am tomorrow when it'll expire.

Lol, that meme can pain for Africa grin

Nice to know you are good....Sometimes troubles and dramas make a lady look sexy and wanting by people wink if you understand what I mean tongue , you tends getting missed when you start loosing the taste and flavor of what you are known for kiss , thou it can be tiring cheesy

Maybe I should say someone missed you kiss grin

Yea, it works like that. You can allow that account rest for today.

LOL. I can relate, but sometimes one just want some quiet. Let's say I am picking my battles and learning self-restraint cheesy

Is the someone you? I get really uneasy when you're nice to me... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by IamD18: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Yea, it works like that. You can allow that account rest for today.

LOL. I can relate, but sometimes one just want some quiet. Let's say I am picking my battles and learning self-restraint cheesy

Is the someone you? I get really uneasy when you're nice to me... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yea, that's what i'll do.

Lol cheesy, you are right, quietness is sometime needed and sure play a good roll in our thinking kiss,.... We'll wholeheartedly welcome and accommodate your battle wink, and try to crack your built self-restraint cheesy

Lol yea, that someone is ME, lipsrsealed, I missed you grin , we are all nice in a way kiss you do get uneasy with my niceness because you always read extra meaning in my comments cheesy, you don't believe the simple looks of my comments undecided, always thinking beyond cheesy and trying to crack another meaning cheesy
Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

Yea, that's what i'll do.

Lol cheesy, you are right, quietness is sometime needed and sure play a good roll in our thinking kiss,.... We'll wholeheartedly welcome and accommodate your battle wink, and try to crack your built self-restraint cheesy

Lol yea, that someone is ME, lipsrsealed, I missed you grin , we are all nice in a way kiss you do get uneasy with my niceness because you always read extra meaning in my comments cheesy, you don't believe the simple looks of my comments undecided, always thinking beyond cheesy and trying to crack another meaning cheesy

Hihihi...
Keep trying o, my gods are stronger than y'all grin

Nawa. You missed me? Nsogbu dikwa
It's really not about the meanings I read, but the vibes I get.
I might be wrong though... smiley
Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by IamD18: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Hihihi...
Keep trying o, my gods are stronger than y'all grin

Nawa. You missed me? Nsogbu dikwa
It's really not about the meanings I read, but the vibes I get.
I might be wrong though... smiley

Hahaha grin Poco Noni cheesy

Lol, she said 'Nsogbu dikwa' shocked, Donstan can't miss a frenemy in peace again cheesy

Getting vibes is normal, comprehending and decoding it perfectly is awesome kiss

You might aswell be right lipsrsealed, just try attempt some abolishment when the vibes start coming cheesy
Re: Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics by MissRaine69(f): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
That’s one clever woman ...kill the enemy with kindness

(1) (Reply)

You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! / Has the bang rule worked for you? share your story / #bbnaija: "I Will Bleep You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.