Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Britain's Youngest Euromillions Winner Marks Anniversary Of Her £4,500 Boob Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Britain's Youngest Euromillions Winner Marks Anniversary Of Her £4,500 Boob Job (992 Views)

Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) / Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britain's Youngest Euromillions Winner Marks Anniversary Of Her £4,500 Boob Job by made4naijamusic: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
The youngest EuroMillions winner in Great Britain who blew’ her fortune on the cosmetic surgeries and shopping has celebrated the anniversary of her £4,500 boob job.

23-year-old Jane Park underwent cosmetic surgery four years ago, spending £50,000 on breast enhancement, new teeth and even the controversial ‘Brazilian bum lift’ procedure.

Speaking about her breasts in an Instagram post, Miss Park, of Edinburgh, who became the youngest EuroMillions winner aged 17 in 2013 when she scooped a £1million prize, wrote: ‘To my fun bags. You bring me so much joy and we’ve had a blast. Here’s to the next four.’

Speaking on This Morning, Ms Park revealed that she underwent a bum lift in June 2017, but was left 'swollen from head to toe' and in 'constant pain'.

'It was horrible,' she said. 'I couldn’t even open my eyes. It makes me sick thinking about it.

'When I woke up I was very cold and sore and I was told "you’ll come round a bit" and when I did I got up to go to the toilet and I was truly swollen from head to toe.

'I thought I was going to die. I didn’t know what was wrong with me and they said I’d had a reaction to the local anaesthetic.

'The aftercare wasn’t good at all. I was crying and in pain. I was just told "you’ve paid for having this done".'

Despite the warning, she received after winning the huge amounts of cash on the lottery, She said: 'It is very easy to spend the money and once you become aware that it is yours and how much you have got it becomes even easier.

'You think 'Oh well I've got the money so I can spend it'. It just becomes easier to buy more stuff that you don't necessarily need.

I have had a couple of cosmetic surgeries. I went shopping and bought handbags and shoes and stuff like that.

'My family said to me 'You have spent a bit of it now, you need to think about investing it'. So then I got some property and put some away in the bank.

'At some point I had to take their advice or it could have went a completely different way.

'It was very overwhelming. I thought I was this massive celebrity. I thought I was Simon Cowell famous with my £1 million when I wasn't.'

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/britains-youngest-euromillions-winner-marks-anniversary-of-her-4500-boob-job/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Britain's Youngest Euromillions Winner Marks Anniversary Of Her £4,500 Boob Job by made4naijamusic: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Britain's Youngest Euromillions Winner Marks Anniversary Of Her £4,500 Boob Job by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
Material things would shark you if you've never owned or used it....eventually you'll outgrow it.

That's why I don't judge people going about buying unnecessary things they don't really need.
Re: Britain's Youngest Euromillions Winner Marks Anniversary Of Her £4,500 Boob Job by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
Girl after my own heart grin
Re: Britain's Youngest Euromillions Winner Marks Anniversary Of Her £4,500 Boob Job by Auladimeji(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
This rubbish will make front page

Re: Britain's Youngest Euromillions Winner Marks Anniversary Of Her £4,500 Boob Job by Auladimeji(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
What Africa ladies got freely from God,the westerners,Asian and the American paid fortunes to have.God really blessed Africa

1 Like

Re: Britain's Youngest Euromillions Winner Marks Anniversary Of Her £4,500 Boob Job by jennifermahan(f): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Britain's Youngest Euromillions Winner Marks Anniversary Of Her £4,500 Boob Job by jennifermahan(f): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Britain's Youngest Euromillions Winner Marks Anniversary Of Her £4,500 Boob Job by folake4u(f): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
undecided Money miss road.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? / What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? / Abia Sex Workers Go Into Hiding In Umuahia As Govt Declares War On Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.