Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

8 Bad Habits To Avoid That Are Ruining Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Bad Habits To Avoid That Are Ruining Your Relationship (489 Views)

My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice / Never Marry A Guy Who Has These 8 Bad Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Bad Habits To Avoid That Are Ruining Your Relationship by naijacrush: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
When a couple has been together for some time, the little habits, that used to just mildly irritate, can escalate into really big issues that can ruin a relationship. The problem is though, with habits, we barely notice ourselves doing these things and we don’t even realize that they are annoying. When you first fall in love, you don’t really care about some of these little annoying traits that your partner has, but after a few years they can really begin to grate. We’ve compiled a list of the top eight habits that can ruin a relationship, so check it out and see if you, or your partner, are guilty of any of these:

1. Checking up on your partner
You might think it’s completely innocent to casually check his phone or email, but everyone has a right to some privacy. If you need to check on his every movement during the day and know where he is all the time, then your lack of trust will eventually cause a problem in your relationship.

2. Keeping score
Forgive and forget should be the bywords of a relationship and if you are keeping a note of every single little mistake that he makes then this is going to get tiresome. Even things like who did the dishes last or who took the rubbish out really shouldn’t matter between a loving couple, and constant score keeping is only going to cause unnecessary tension.

3. Nit Picking
Are you someone for whom nothing is done right unless you do it yourself? If, every time he cleans the bathroom, you point out that he’s missed a bit or if he puts round the vacuum cleaner and you immediately do it again yourself, you are going to stop him even trying. Constant picking at everything he does will make him feel unwanted and not valued and he will give up and go out with his friends instead.

Continue enjoying it by clicking the source link here: http://naijacrush.com.ng/relationship-advice/8-bad-habits-to-avoid-that-are-ruining-your-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent Dating Advice / She Asked For A Two Month Break But A Month Later She Had A Wedding With Her Ex / Choi. Davido Buys His Girl Chioma A Porsche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.