Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (58768 Views)

What Is Your Heartbreak Song / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by terpenoid(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
igbodefender:

Just learn the lesson, forgive her and move on. You will meet a good one. Just be careful. Some girls are after money, but if you meet the godfearing ones, you will enjoy yourself. She will come. The good one. Amen.
Amen,i hope so..thanks for ur time nd concern,i really appreciate..
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Gassa007: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
doctorkush:

How does it feel knowing someone is fuccking her now now... cheesy
Oh! She is even begging him to go faster
Hahahahah
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by sharpwriter(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
number one mistake girls have is that they fail to have a good mentor. The character that guy was portraying when he had nothing were not his.
Now, he has money. He thinks you're not good enough for him. How could guys be as cruel as this. That's why I don't pity some of them when they get dumped by a girl. A relationship shouldn't be more than 5 years before it leads to marriage. You really made a mistake that my cousin made. She dated him for 10yrs,she's now 28. Guy said he can't marry her due to church differences. Nigga got married to a lady that same year and impreganted her before the marriage. Now he's broken up with her wife and wants to be back with my cousin which can't be possible ever!!!

Lol....chai...the guy na bad boy o, bastard somebody. So him eye don clear now, and he wan com back with a child outside. But I am sure yur cousin still has soft spot for him...Isn't it?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by obaataaokpaewu: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

You were 15 in Jss2?

What the?!

Nigga, I passed out of sec school @ 16 & no, I'm not indomie generation.

If you're not at least 40, then you must have been raised in the village cuz those are the only factors that can cause late education.
You passed out at 16, he had a late education, he is at least 40, you are not an Indomie generation. What do they have to do with the thread? embarassed embarassed embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by MrMakaveli20(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
smiles. I don't think I've been heartbroken.. If there's such word in my dictionary, it's actually the reverse. You get? I could have broken someone heart a couple of times
baddest guy.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by masks(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
Dated a good girl back then in school who was ready to do everything for me. Got an I.T placement .... Found a cheap f**k and dumped my girl.... babe begged me and even solicited the help of my best friends to beg me... but the p***y had a choke hold on me.... after a year and I came back to my senses.... I realized that this girl was my soul mate... begged her for 3 years.... even went as far as searching for her on every platform.... she eventually changed her number and disappeared..... I felt broken..... Till this day I've never felt the kind of love I had for her.
Till this day I'm still searching for her or her details.....

21 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
You passed out at 16, he had a late education, he is at least 40, you are not an Indomie generation. What do they have to do with the thread? embarassed embarassed embarassed

It questions the authenticity of his tale.

Is this still difficult for you? Would you like me to break it down to kindergarten level for you?

Mumu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by bobolizim(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
sharpwriter:

Lol....chai...the guy na bad boy o, bastard somebody. So him eye don clear now, and he wan com back with a child outside. But I am sure yur cousin still has soft spot for him...Isn't it?
the gist is that none of his wife's babies survived. She had miscarriages and all. You could have imagined all the lashing they've had during those 10 years. All those years were wasted. This guy had nothing that time oo but recently secured job with a microfinance bank and suddenly started acting funny. Cousin was doing SU tuff before but now she wears trousers and make up well. She's more beautiful than she used to be.

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by bobolizim(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
MrMakaveli20:

baddest guy.
not really. I'm in my final year in a university and I've not had more than three relationships. You wanna hear the gist about why I broke someone's heart?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
zero, don't even plan to break one or have mine broken. smooth sailing all the day way grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by SyberKate(f): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You refused? Ancient dispute? You guys should have settled the dispute with your union.
You wouldn't understand. Think about it as family dispute older than my parents themselves, how you wan setting that kinda thing
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Ashley86400: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
My heartbreak story is if Cee C wins big brother.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by enemachris(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
SoapQueen:

That one na heart death..Lol
grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by bobolizim(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
masks:
Dated a good girl back then in school who was ready to do everything for me. Got an I.T placement with intercontinental bank.... Found a cheap f**k and dumped my girl.... babe begged me and even solicited the help of my best friends to beg me... but the p***y had a choke hold on me.... after a year and I came back to my senses.... I realized that this girl was my soul mate... begged her for 3 years.... even went as far as searching for her on every platform.... she eventually changed her number and disappeared..... I felt broken..... Till this day I've never felt the kind of love I had for her.
hey yeah. You're chasing stars not knowing you're losing a moon. Live with it bro.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
SyberKate:

You wouldn't understand. Think about it as family dispute older than my parents themselves, how you wan setting that kinda thing
Ok.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by RoxyDiamond(f): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by unknownsolja: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
neezar:

Fixed cheesy

if you don hear where abokii day talk you go understand...inshort your mumu long..you are very confused little kid
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by sharpwriter(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
masks:
Dated a good girl back then in school who was ready to do everything for me. Got an I.T placement with intercontinental bank.... Found a cheap f**k and dumped my girl.... babe begged me and even solicited the help of my best friends to beg me... but the p***y had a choke hold on me.... after a year and I came back to my senses.... I realized that this girl was my soul mate... begged her for 3 years.... even went as far as searching for her on every platform.... she eventually changed her number and disappeared..... I felt broken..... Till this day I've never felt the kind of love I had for her.

Give me her details, I will help yu track her down like FBI, but na money o...... smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by masks(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
hey yeah. You're chasing stars not knowing you're losing a moon. Live with it bro.
it's years ago... I'm living with it already.... wished I was wiser then....
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by neezar: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
unknownsolja:

if you don hear where abokii day talk you go understand...inshort my mumu long..I am a very confused little kid
Fixed cool

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Larryslim(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Mine is even imminent
She came today, I dint have class,we were chatting and she decided to prepare lunch,normally I don't check her phone but I just did today and I saw her chat calling another guy love and even telling him not to forget the money he promised her..
This is a girl I really love o
You know the worst thing?
I give the idiot 3k for hair today o
When she was leaving, she con tell me
"I love you babe"
it do me like say make I see kill am

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by sharpwriter(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
the gist is that none of his wife's babies survived. She had miscarriages and all. You could have imagined all the lashing they've had during those 10 years. All those years were wasted. This guy had nothing that time oo but recently secured job with a microfinance bank and suddenly started acting funny. Cousin was doing SU tuff before but now she wears trousers and make up well. She's more beautiful than she used to be.

Lolzzz grin grin grin It is well.......what is now yur cousin thinking? Is she considering him?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by masks(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
sharpwriter:

Give me her details, I will help yu track her down like FBI, but na money o...... smiley
I've spent more than I could remember trying to track her BRO.... it's not today....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by jagorinho: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
doctorkush:
don't lie, you still cry yourself to sleep every night knowing that someone else will be putting his diick in her mouth later ??
you are a trouble maker!!! abeg leave these people alone

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by perousd: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bae : All guys are just Useless. All they want is sex.
Mumu : Bae, thats not True. All guys are not like that. (sermon starts. Girl bored but pretends to be listening)... Some of us are diferent.
Bae: Are you saying you are not like that?
Mumu : Bae, just give me one chance lemme show you what True love is... I can go any length to make you happy. I love u to the moon and back. I love u to my bones and my intestines.......
Many guys fall for that Nonsense Pity Patty attitude the girl tries to play at the begining.
Even the ladies don't know what they want. Teenage love also is hard to survive cuz she still wants to see the world. Ive had my fair share of heartbreaks but.... #smh.
There are still good People out there. Don't build a wall like me.
Hahahhahahahhahaha.

. A gal recently called me a gay cuz I was ignoring her Crushing.

Whats up guys.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by mannatech: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

It questions the authenticity of his tale.

Is this still difficult for you? Would you like me to break it down to kindergarten level for you?

Mumu.
So, all your classmates during your schooling years were same age with you?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
SoapQueen:

Oh my God! Trust me, you are still hurting. Please, don't wish her bad. Please. Just move on.
You people will just be shouting move on, move on like say e easy just like that. In such cases where money that could have been invested in a comfortable house or a business venture is invested in one girlfriend who later leaves like it was all for nothing. The pain, hurt and regrets will always be there. The song "Had i known" will always be a regular Sunday hymnal.

16 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by sharpwriter(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
masks:
I've spent more than I could remember trying to track her BRO.... it's not today....

Yu may need another hand. Ok, let's do it post paid. I track her, yu pay later

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gozie112(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rangojack:

I had this promising relationship with this lovely girl, we were more than lovers, we were good friends. Initially no secrets,everything was so sweet. I loved her sha!
I tried to meet her needs too when she's down,in short we were thinking towards marriage.
Until she suddenly changed. She will shout for me like this ehn?,smh, I really don suffer o. She'd leave me in the midst of a conversation and not even care to come back, she started calling me Mr. xyz (real name withheld) in our conversations,she did many things enough to make me mad and just call it quit but guess what? I was in love, I just thought twas mood swing or something. When I saw that it was getting out of hands, I started watching out. Behold she started telling red lies(that's what I call Lies that the liar forgot he/she has told),yet I played along however at that point I asked her what was wrong with us?
She refused to talk,she said I won't force words out of her mouth,after much pestering she talked! She wanted out, she said I should pause anything called love between us, she started saying this and that....I gave her space (in pains, Choi! I don love sha) and asked again and she said I was too good for her. Like seriously? Have I ever condemned you? She said No. Have I ever this,that she said No. Have I offended you? She said No, We can make it work na. I begged this girl "taya" but she refused to "gree". I'd call her like this,she won't answer,she refused to see me sef. At that point I knew her heart is now elsewhere. I woke up to the reality!
It was very painful to know that someone I love and I thought loved me back could just wake up one morning and say She doesn't want me again.I'd planned the future with her, she left me all to myself to achieve it alone. I still miss her sha. I was really wounded in my heart then too,she left me with no choice than to believe that Love is scam!
Chaiii..so touching
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by motherfucker: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hello dear ,
I understand perfectly and I am so so sorry you had to go through this. If you let her absence affect you, you will not only be heartbroken, you'd be broke.

Tough people weather storms. You gotta be strong, okay?

I'm rooting for you. Get the hell up! Stiffen up your shoulders.
Thanks...
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Easy bro!!! Chai!!! Sorry!

Don't curse her abeg... Na wa o

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
There are certain things in life u wish u could share ( write about in this case) but you just cant..some shit need to remain private.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.