Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) (22535 Views)

Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State / Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) / Meet Aisha Bakari Gombi, Boko Haram Huntress And Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
O ye Nairaland feminists
Where art thou

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by balanceofterror1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
sharpwriter:

Lol... no be soldier you be? Why you come dey take her play?

One oga on top dey front her to loot awa money.
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Omololu2121: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Very interesting documentary I must say ...I noticed that hunters in the documentary also accused the Nigerian Army of providing protection and ammuniantion for a Boko Haram warlord named Bula Yaga in exchange for cows
this country is so messed up,as hunger wan kill them,they had to protect him just to feed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by kpaofame: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Very interesting documentary I must say ...I noticed that hunters in the documentary also accused the Nigerian Army of providing protection and ammuniantion for a Boko Haram warlord named Bula Yaga in exchange for cows

Very serious allegation .... more reason people are skeptical about this fight against terror

Same reason The Rtd Gen talked about the military been compromised recently

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by finest0007(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Reminds me of Rosa in the movie The True Memoirs of an International Assassin
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by HiddenShadow: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Can She use this Dane gun to attack Mamman Nur who controls the Lake Chad Basin area?

Soilders are scared of Mamman Nur than Shekau

Kudos to Her.

May God Continue to guide us all working in the Northeast. Continue to rest my Dear Friends Dr Kachi, Yawe son

Who is Mamman Nur.?

Pls tell us more about the terrorist that Python is scared to dance around with.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Who is Mamman Nur.?

Pls tell us more about the terrorist that Python is scared to dance around with.

Mamman Nur is one of the Factional Leaders controlling Borno North/Lake Chad area including some part of Cameeroon. He is not a Nigeria tho i think from Chad or Niger. He attacks with Reckless abandon and ferocity. A very hardened fighter. He hardly attacks innocent peeps or send girls to do suicide bombings. He never gives up.

Lemme be quiet for security reasons
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by HiddenShadow: 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Mamman Nur is one of the Factional Leaders controlling Borno North/Lake Chad area including some part of Cameeroon. He is not a Nigeria tho i think from Chad or Niger. He attacks with Reckless abandon and ferocity. A very hardened fighter. He hardly attacks innocent peeps or send girls to do suicide bombings. He never gives up.

If he doesn't use cheap means of attack, it means, he has brilliant tacticians that must be eliminated.
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by qleap2all(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
Great lessons for our #BBOG noise makers, enough of sitting at a square! They should emulate the Queen
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by pweshboi(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

She is a Queen .....remove the slay she deserves more respect.
I swear you're right.. the slay queens are set of dumb girls that knows nothing except to please a man's eyes ... She is a Queen indeed
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by ikdaddy01(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sleep didn't allow me watch am finish last night on Al Jazeera
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

She is a Queen .....remove the slay she deserves more respect.

It is done mami
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Andrewgame42: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nah this one them dey call slay queen
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Fyno: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by GraGra247(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
Why reveal her identity now? They just want to kill her before her time. Boko Haram will now make her number one target in their list and its over for her.
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by HAH: 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

who told you Mamman nur is not a Nigerian, I know Mamman nur from when he was a baby in polwaya biyu, he is around 41 years old now, his father is a retired alkali, Mamman nur schooled in high Islam inside bocolis, his mother is shuwa and is married to a girl from Douala through his uncle who went to stay there as a businessman from maiduguri.

Mamman nur is a Nigerian from the house of Alkali Habib of polwaya biyu, mammna nur was among close allies of mohammed Yusuf in fact was like his VP academic while shekau was VP militant arm, Mamman but fled to Douala when the first boko war started and stayed with his in-laws but fled when he was declared wanted
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by nex(m): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
I don't support the kind of exposure this lady is being given, especially as she is still actively in the field. Boko Haram could target and take her out just to make a statement. It's never a good idea to expose warriors on the field like this. The news agencies don't really care if she lives or dies. If she's killed, they will use her death to promote another one of their stories and make more money.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Icon79(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
But why are they releasing her pictures/video? They want to make her a marked woman?

Doesn't make sense to me

O pari

queensera:
Aljazeera finally releases the full documentary video of the brave boko haram huntress "Aisha Bakari Gombi".

Aisha Bakari Gombi is one of the few women who has joined the fight against one of the deadliest armed groups in Africa. With her shotgun slung over her shoulder, she ventures into the scrub of Borno, the northeastern province of Nigeria long plagued by Boko Haram attacks, hunting down their fighters.

Her bravery and keen hunting abilities have earned her the title of 'Queen Hunter'. Government troops are quick to call on Aisha for her skills but slow to reward her efforts financially.

While she is unable to liberate many more captives held by Boko Haram due to a lack of resources, she will never stop trying. Dive into the multiple worlds of Aisha, a commander, a hunter and a wife.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQDF7tIbhkw

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/documentary-video-of-boko-haram.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by thecommunist(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
lies! foreign media and their sensationalism.
the documentary content has less than 10% truth in it. and that 10% truth is that the woman has a shotgun and parades around as a huntress that patrols and hunts in safe areas that have already been liberated by the Nigerian Army.
how many boko haram member has she been able to capture or help capture?
This is an insult to the memory of hard working nigerian military personnel that die daily in combat.
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Prognose: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
queensera:
Aljazeera finally releases the full documentary video of the brave boko haram huntress "Aisha Bakari Gombi".

Aisha Bakari Gombi is one of the few women who has joined the fight against one of the deadliest armed groups in Africa. With her shotgun slung over her shoulder, she ventures into the scrub of Borno, the northeastern province of Nigeria long plagued by Boko Haram attacks, hunting down their fighters.

Her bravery and keen hunting abilities have earned her the title of 'Queen Hunter'. Government troops are quick to call on Aisha for her skills but slow to reward her efforts financially.

While she is unable to liberate many more captives held by Boko Haram due to a lack of resources, she will never stop trying. Dive into the multiple worlds of Aisha, a commander, a hunter and a wife.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQDF7tIbhkw

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/documentary-video-of-boko-haram.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44

What a wonderful and interesting documentary. Watch it and weep for your country Nigerians!
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
She is a definition of courage,, imagine her with dis toy gun and she works as if she's invincible looking 4 a particular individual named Bula. Shame to our soldiers, shame to PMB and all dos sponsoring BH.
If there is something I noticed dy said d terror man Bula is given immunity by our so called army. Anytime dy ar close getting him d military chase dem away. Same thing Taraba, kogi, Benue state ar saying dat d military ar supporting d herdsmen.
God punish PMB and his military
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
I swear na nsukka okpa dy use ur brain buy

thecommunist:
the documentary content has less than 10% truth in it. and that 10% truth is that the woman has a shotgun and parades around as a huntress that patrols and hunts in safe areas that have already been liberated by the Nigerian Army.
This is an insult to the memory of hard working nigerian military personnel that die daily in combat.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by HiddenShadow: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
thecommunist:

As the guy above said, pls go back and retrieve your medulla oblongata.

That woman na jazz woman wey give BH serious headache

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Riversides2003(m): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jubilancy:
Make I nor lie I nor watch the documentary but I will make out time later to watch it

Why you waste this space Na madam? You for comment later after you watch the video
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Jubilancy(f): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Riversides2003:

Why you waste this space Na madam? You for comment later after you watch the video

Lol what to do bros!
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Riversides2003(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jubilancy:

Lol what to do bros!

So now that you have seen the video what do you have to say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Jang Visits Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets / Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC / FEC Approves 14-day Paternity Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.