Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares (33197 Views)

12-Year-Old Boy Kidnaps 3-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi, Demands ₦‎150,000 As Ransom / Boy Kidnaps Two Kids In Akure, Sells For N50k Each (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by Emmyziski(m): 7:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Mumu, the image of which tribe? I'm nigerian and you're too, stop tarnishing the image of your family by coming here to make tribalist comments
akilo1:
when u grow up and stop tarnishing the image of your tribe
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 17, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
This pple are now even bringing this thing outside

Sharing? Na company?

My irreplaceable delectable FrenzyDuchess
e-boo of life, take FTC joor
Our own company, your share na 50:50
what nairaland has joined together, let sharing Formula not separate it wink ,e-boo like no other smiley

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by IdeyFindWife: 8:07am On Apr 17, 2018
frenzyduchess:
what nairaland has joined together, let sharing Formula not separate it wink ,e-boo like no other smiley

Top of the morning to you Madame
Hope you had a great night
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by elsse(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2018
any hk boss in lagos....abeg come sign me
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Top of the morning to you Madame
Hope you had a great night

I did my dear .
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by seangy4konji: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
agreement na agreement...

i hate it when people try to be sly...

If you found the head of the boss now ontop ajah bridge dem go say ritual killer...

Boss daiko and pay price.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by OTayobami(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
goldenceo1:

Greedy chairman full everywhere. meanwhile at your location u base for waffi?
yes o bruv which levels na?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by goldenceo1: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
OTayobami:

yes o bruv which levels na?

same here. Nothing dey happen for my zanga oh. you dey club 19 for palm groove?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares by OTayobami(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
goldenceo1:

same here. Nothing dey happen for my zanga oh. you dey club 19 for palm groove?
lols, abeg free me charlie....i dey neither of them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umar Ardo: I Paid $15,000 In Bitcoin To My Daughter’s Kidnappers / Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin / Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.