Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four (30031 Views)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Jogunomi1: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2018
chocorex:

I don't think so, if the man was a bully and a monster like you said, he'd have killed the woman for having an affair and for the op he would have killed him too. the man isn't here to defend himself.

I have not met her in person at the time. She searched for me on social media. So, we had no affair.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Jogunomi1: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2018
chairman00100:

bros, I don't know if you are a Christian, if you are listen carefully, what GOD has joined together let NO man put asunder, you have failed that one, do not take another man's wife you have disobeyed that one too look my friend you are not David and might not have the grace that david had. GOD hates divorce and whoever marries a divorced person commits adultery with him or her. no matter how you try to turn this your story it can never be to your favour, may GOD help you to make the right decision

Amin
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by kkinternet: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Karma no get respect oooi.that which you have done to another man shall come back to you equal folds..##walks away
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by youngibeh(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:
The situation that led to her having four kids before her marriage crashed was beyond control. There are also solid reasons why the marriage will never work again. She's madly in love with me. I'm older than her.

As it stands today, if she doesn't feel me in a day, she feels suicidal. I'm the reason why the marriage failed because it started in high school but I didn't woo her.
Do you think we should let it lead to marriage?

MY DEAR I GOT MARRIED TO A SINGLE MOTHER OF 3 KIDS AND WE ARE DOING WELL. IF YOU LOVE HER GO AHEAD AND ENJOY YOUR MARRIAGE

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by emmasege: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:
The situation that led to her having four kids before her marriage crashed was beyond control. There are also solid reasons why the marriage will never work again. She's madly in love with me. I'm older than her.

As it stands today, if she doesn't feel me in a day, she feels suicidal. I'm the reason why the marriage failed because it started in high school but I didn't woo her.
I pity your life which is even endangered as we speak. Please just make sure you write your will in case you haven't done so, so that your own dependants will not be the greatest loser.

There are many likely sources of imminent death for anyone who embarks on a stupid journey like this.
1. The ex-husband
2. His four children
3. The woman
4. Your own wife (if you have one)
5. Self through needless burdens which can culminate in health-related challenges.

I pray you'll be wise enough not to give your own immediate family members the title of 'bereaved'.

My one cent!
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Jogunomi1: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2018
Earthbound:

Something must be wrong with you. Her four kids made it a home. According to the OP, it was after he interfered in someone else's marriage, it came crumbling down. I'm sure the husband of the lady must have used the earlier part of their marriage to seek forgiveness. And after four kids, the woman must have had some closure. Also considering the OP said he's above 60, it's safe to say the woman involved must be in her 50s. Her marriage must be 20+ years. Please don't quote me again.

Lol. 60 years indeed. Well, sorry for insulting you the last time. We left high school in 2000. A neighbor invited her to his house (according to her), he forcefully made love to her. She didn't report him out of fear. When she became pregnant, her parents said no way for abortion, and they bundled her to the man's house. The man was ever willing to have her. She gradually heals. But she started looking for me in 2014 after 4 kids.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by ibkayee(f): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay keep praying for my future wife.
Cc ibkayee grin

You're just unbelievable. You're saying the man is not a monster because he has not killed the lady in question and her supposed lover. So he should keep beating her as long as she's still alive, he's not a monster.

*Spits on your bald head*

The man was a monster from day one who raped the girl and still married her. What greater punishment do you give a rape victim than allowing her marry her rapist?
I don't blame you involving my parents, at least I was brought up well unlike you, product of a failed marriage maybe.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by obi123: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2018
if you claim you love her, what is the problem? you should be happy for an opportunity to be with her forever.
But you clearly dont love her enough or else you wont be here asking strangers what to do with your life, you would have been halfway making the necessary arrangements to make her your wife
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2018
Pele o Loverelder...rubbish
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Jogunomi1: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2018
ndindiatu:
My dear is up to u. Is ur life . I know u love her and she loves u too. I will advice u to marry her .marry her ! yes. Don't spend ur whole life and her life ng unhappy. I am telling u out of experience. I didn't marry my high school sweet heart and till today after so many kids and marriage l am still waiting for him to come to heal me which will never happen.Some people missed that one in life when they where young and can't find replacement till today. I tell u u owe her and she owe u . Is a pity the marriage scattered then what are u waiting for. I know our culture will say this or that but my dear marry her and be happy. Don't do what u will regret. As u see her now she can never be happy with any one. Goggle lost and found lovers by Nancy. But u guys have battles to look forward to to fight. But no matter the battle go and make agreement with her to love her kids. Even if u marry someone else u will still be having affair with her. Who is deceiving who. Abeg go and wed that babe and live happily ever after. A word is enough for a wise. People will curse u but some situations is only u can solve it.

You understand the situation perfectly. To think of it that I'm a church guy, I never knew I could ever reason with her. I have the gut to shun her, but what I can't do is seeing her in grief. She's dying from within. She was bold enough to leave the man after I deleted her from my life thinking that she would run into me someday. She eventually run into me 4 years later.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Lol. 60 years indeed. Well, sorry for insulting you the last time. We left high school in 2000. A neighbor invited her to his house (according to her), he forcefully made love to her. She didn't report him out of fear. When she became pregnant, her parents said no way for abortion, and they bundled her to the man's house. The man was ever willing to have her. She gradually heals. But she started looking for me in 2014 after 4 kids.

My comprehension must have failed me there. Sorry about that. Nevertheless, most people here cannot be wrong. Just move forward. Consider the kids, if anything. They need to grow up around their real parents. Don't let both your selfishness ruin the lives of those children.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Bosun13: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2018
nigerians do think one way.... my brother pls if its what ll make you happy in dis world of yours ... don't mind surffering and smiling ppl advise you nt to marry her.... a lot of ppl spend thr life like football match whr they first played first hlf and xpect second hlf ..... and mind u, we av one straight life to spend here in this world ..... thats why white ppl dont care to divorce afte 6month of wedding when they could'nt found peace and what they xpect frm patner.... all they after is peace in thr life bt here in nigeria especially .... our song is what God as joint together let no man put assunder.... if tru its God that join them why woud he want to kill her with beating....my brother follow ur mind if you truly love her
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2018
#TelliPerson.
Time and time, Again and again! I will take the same stand as I did some time ago on this forum, most single mothers pretends a lot. they tell you juicy stories and sadistic tales about their past and give you their whole body. Soon you will be the next victim, she will always be ready to jump to the next relationship and if you are not that type, you wanna remain stuck.
Two important tips;
1. when you get the first child from her, then you will know what its like not to have influence over your little kid growing up.
2. You will realise she forbids control and is bigger than correction.

#When the time is right my brother ehhhh telli person, dem nor dey telli person....when your eye go clear o.....

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Jogunomi1: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2018
Shaev7:

The issue is screwed. Most guys have same challenge like this in our societies, but when such occurs, make effort to let her marriage be, but now her initial marriage is crashed, you think of marrying her legally? Well before that, let her legally dissolved her marriage then you may both follow your heart desires. To overcome temptation it has to be cut off from its roots, you should have killed that emotions from the beginning after ... Well in life, we are meant to act scripts, I think this part of yours. Try to seek more advice before you come to conclusion. But remember, whatever advice you get, you alone still have the final decision. Be sure not to taka the path that will damage both you and the girl.
Take care. I wish you well.

To think of it that I'm a church guy, I never knew I could ever reason with her. I have the gut to shun her, but what I can't do is seeing her in grief. She's dying from within. She was bold enough to dissolve the marriage after I deleted her from my life she thinking that she would run into me someday. She eventually run into me 4 years later.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Likins(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2018
phayvoursky:
After she got married why didn't you stay clear?

You wanted this, now you have have it, what else do you want again?

Abi you want to destroy our own marriages?
grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Butoneday2(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2018
U are doomed? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by luminouz(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2018
mistel:
#TelliPerson.
Time and time, Again and again! I will take the same stand as I did some time ago on this forum, most single mothers pretends a lot. they tell you juicy stories and sadistic tales about their past and give you their whole body. Soon you will be the next victim, she will always be ready to jump to the next relationship and if you are not that type, you wanna remain stuck.
Two important tips;
1. when you get the first child from her, then you will know what its like not to have influence over your little kid growing up.
2. You will realise she forbids control and is bigger than correction.

#When the time is right my brother ehhhh telli person, dem nor dey telli person....when your eye go clear o.....
Oil dey ur head bro!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Bosun13: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2018
ppl made mistakes to married wrong husband or wife that doesn't mean you can't correct ur mistakes..... a lot of ppl will advise u nt to make correction of ur mistakes..they want to you die of ur mistake by tell you to stay with someone you don't av peace with.... d mother of four found you, blf to found peace in you and you too truly love her wth her condition... my brother marry her and be happy in ur life..... mind you.... you can marry virgin and nt to having peace in yur life o
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Diso60090(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2018
Rip in advance
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Bosun13: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2018
if you marry virgin ...that doesn't mean you can find peace.... my brother Marry her if u truly love her and b peaceful with ur life .... she ll definitely born ur own for u......
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Jogunomi1: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2018
don4real18:

What happened to the Muslim girl that you were in love with?

I spent enough thinking it may not work cos her parents are stark moslems. I finally thought of trying my luck. When I got the pharmacy shop, I was told she no longer works there.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by MissRaine69(f): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I can’t take your stance seriously. Things got to this stage without you consulting anyone. You managed then so she is now single so what’s the problem? What were your intentions with her from the start? Kindly wife this woman and lay in the bed you made. That said what of the Muslim woman you had eyes for? Or is that another work of fiction?
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Thewesterner(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2018
Pasan ti afi na Iyale mbe Lori ajaa fun iyawo...

E ronu atunbotan.....

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Funkybabee(f): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2018
Stupid person u are...so unfortunate
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Burgerlomo: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2018
chocorex:
I think you're toying the wrong path. I'm not being religious now but morally having an affair with a married woman isnt cool. if she was divorce before you started anything, better. but you crashed her marriage you should be ashamed to come out in a public forum to say it. and I can see you replying people rudely goes a long way to say you really didn't come here for advice and ideas. u have already advised yourself. my candid advice to you is leave this woman alone

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Burgerlomo: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Jogunomi1: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

I can’t take your stance seriously. Things got to this stage without you consulting anyone. You managed then so she is now single so what’s the problem? What were your intentions with her from the start? Kindly wife this woman and lay in the bed you made. That said what of the Muslim woman you had eyes for? Or is that another work of fiction?

Lol @ fiction! My career looks like a pastor's job where church people will monitor my actions. I'm a puritan, and as such, I never believed I can think of loving her let alone marrying her. If I take a decision to be with her, my career will be gone. And if I don't want to be with, I don't think I can be bold enough to hurt her. I've known her in those days. We are like gods that don't reason like humans given the frequencies at which we interact. Since this threatens my career, I will have to start all over again to have a career if I must be with her. If I don't go with her, what will haunt me for ever was already born years ago - love (maybe).
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Ayomivic(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2018
you broke her house that was what you said indirectly.but you did not give us detail of the matter.pls for more explanatory . Pls tell us. Have married? If yes, how many wives, how many children? If you have not married.Do you think your parent will allow you to marry someone with four children ? I doubt that. Are you ready and financial capable to take proper care of her children include their education and other needs? If you said that is not your problem then you are satan send to destroy that woman and her children not her husband. Her husband would remarry and have another childen and his new wife would not let him abandon her children to take care of children of woman that leaves children her to suffer

with time you we realise that what you have for her is jelousy and lust but not love.

I pity the poor woman who did not satisfy with what God had given to her. She was young when the man got her that was reason she thought another love exist somewher.e sorry .if woman has not tasted two houses of men she would not know with one is better

kindly do me a favour show this post to her and defend every points raised here before her.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by lakeside30: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Did u say a married mother of four?

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Thewesterner(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay keep praying for my future wife.
Cc ibkayee grin

You're just unbelievable. You're saying the man is not a monster because he has not killed the lady in question and her supposed lover. So he should keep beating her as long as she's still alive, he's not a monster.

*Spits on your bald head*

The man was a monster from day one who raped the girl and still married her. What greater punishment do you give a rape victim than allowing her marry her rapist?
I don't blame you involving my parents, at least I was brought up well unlike you, product of a failed marriage maybe.
The man is a monster
He beats his wife
I don't support violence in marriages
She can leave him
For another man... But
Definitely not this particular man...

My 1%

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Thewesterner(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2018
Mr J
I know you are in love
I know she's in love too
But as a man

Just live up to your name (moniker)

My 1%
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Jogunomi1: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2018
Butoneday2:
U are doomed? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I sent dt back to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media / How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.