Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin (510 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin by Entvibez(f): 3:17am On Apr 17, 2018

Manyeva Dlamini has taken the family of his ex-wife, Ruth Thembisile Sibiya, to court to have his cattle back. Dlamini contends that Sibiya lied about being a virgin.

A man in Swaziland has demanded from his in-laws his 24-cow bride price back after reportedly discovering that his wife was not a virgin at the time they got married.

However, Sibiya denies ever making such a claim. She also insists that Dlamini knew that she was not a virgin and that she was already three months pregnant on their weddingday. Court papers reportedly indicate that Dlamini, who is a teacher, began his relationship with Sibiya while she was still his student in high school.

She said:
“After I completed school in 1995, Dlamini, who was far older than me, insisted that we get married but I refused to marry him since I wanted to pursue my studies.” She also states that she met and fell in love with a man named Themba Thwala in 1998 prior to marrying Dlamini.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/04/man-demands-his-bride-price-after-he.html

Mynd44 rocktation
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin by Mynd44: 4:45am On Apr 17, 2018

(1)

I Am Sick And Tired Of You Guys Posting Girlfriend And Sex Topic Every Time On N / Ten 10 Advices From A Judge Who Handled Family Disputes In Courts. / Shattered Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.