Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men (1532 Views)

I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! / Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by BlakkBoi(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2010
Since i moved into my house, I have been wondering if the 3 kids living with my landlord are actually his children because 3 of them don't have any form of resemblance. The two guys are dark and of different looks, while the girl is fair and looks yoruba-ish. They don't resemble their mother either. The family have been living peacefully till a neighbor engaged the landlord in exchange of words during the last sanitation day. We thought everything has died down and forgotten until my landlord came back now with his kins men and a paternity test result. The house is on fire, The wife is about to be thrown out.

Since i moved in, I have developed this relationship with the landlord, I seriously can't ignore the situation and don't even know what to say to him  undecided undecided undecided. I wish he doesn't have heart attack.

I dey think whether to make small travel oo  . This one pass padi padi matter oo.

Make i dey watch as the saga continues,

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by ElRazur: 6:02pm On May 14, 2010
Omo nah wah o. Aint you a male? Shouldn't you be less concerned with all of these? Kai. I hope you get a job sha. Amebo and busybody no fit a man jare. undecided
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by BlakkBoi(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2010
ElRazur:

Omo nah wah o. Aint you a male? Shouldn't you be less concerned with all of these? Kai. I hope you get a job sha. Amebo and busybody no fit a man jare. undecided

I can see that you are really busy male and your job is to get concerned in what doesn't concern you. Comment no be by force oo. Ode oshi.
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by ElRazur: 6:14pm On May 14, 2010
BlakkBoi:

I can see that you are really busy male and your job is to get concerned in what doesn't concern you. Comment no be by force oo. Ode oshi.

Oh the irony!!

grin

At least I don talk my own. Real men do not post poo like this. Ki lo de. Amebo okunrin. Yuk. Allah kia ye!  grin
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by BlakkBoi(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2010
I see, Real men should be posting poo like this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445093.0.html .
You are a glorified mumu.
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 14, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Since i moved into my house, I have been wondering if the 3 kids living with my landlord are actually his children because 3 of them don't have any form of resemblance with themselves of their father. The two guys are dark and of different looks, while the girl is fair and looks yoruba-ish. They have been living peacefully till a neighbor engaged the landlord in exchange of words during the last sanitation day. We thought everything has died down and forgotten until my landlord came back now with his kins men and a paternity test result. The house is on fire,

Since i moved in, I have developed this relationship with the landlord, I seriously can't ignore the situation and don't even know what to say to him  undecided undecided undecided. I wish he doesn't have heart attack.

I dey think whether to make small travel oo   . This one pass padi padi matter oo.

Make i dey watch as the saga continues,

cry cry cry cry cry
can't blame you for caring smiley
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by labiyemmy(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2010
How can you landlord, who you wrote about using "his" - meaning he is a man, now also turn out to have kids from 3 different men?

If she is a woman, then honestly speaking, what offence has she committed? Please tell us what law she has broken.

hmmmm - Bros. Wetin be your won abeg? I bet it is a face me I face you kind of house?
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by ElRazur: 6:19pm On May 14, 2010
BlakkBoi:

I see,  Real men should be posting poo like this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445093.0.html .
You are a glorified mumu.

E be like say I don hit you where it hurts. Pele o. **chuckles in a mocking way**

My thread na joke. Yours na indication of an amebo. A male amebo. Kai. grin

Oya tell me more about yah landlord. grin
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by ElRazur: 6:20pm On May 14, 2010
@labiyemmy:

How can you landlord, who you wrote about using "his" - meaning he is a man, now also turn out to have kids from 3 different men?

If she is a woman, then honestly speaking, what offence has she committed? Please tell us what law she has broken.

His landlord must be Semanya. grin
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by labiyemmy(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2010
He must be living in a face me i face you kind of house.
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by IFELEKE(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2010
;d
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by tkb417(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2010
whats ur biz with ur landys children?
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by ElRazur: 6:24pm On May 14, 2010
@labiyemmy:

He must be living in a face me i face you kind of house.

lwkmd.

Can't remember the last time I heard that.

Kai, I use to live in one of those.  shocked I just hope nothing bad happen wey I go back to them kind of living conditions lol
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by BlakkBoi(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2010
@labiyemmy:

hmmmm - Bros. Wetin be your won abeg? I bet it is a face me I face you kind of house?

Use your head. His wife bore him 3 kids. probably got the pregnancies from other men not his husband ( landlord. )

I wish i dey stay in a face me i face you like you. grin
ElRazur:

E be like say I don hit you where it hurts. Pele o. **chuckles in a mocking way**

My thread na joke. Yours na indication of an amebo. A male amebo. Kai. grin

Oya tell me more about yah landlord. grin

I have paid you more attention than necessary. **Ignores your ignorant rants **
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by agabaI23(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2010
I think what the guy is saying is that the wife was cheating on him
@labiyemmy:

Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by mamagee3(f): 6:28pm On May 14, 2010
Poster. . .
It's either your Landlord is gay or you didn't use the correct term.
If your landlord is female, it shouldn't be "Landlord" instead it should be "Landlady"
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by agabaI23(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2010
Well that's it from his mouth.
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by BlakkBoi(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2010
agabaI23:

No mind people wey no go school to sabi how to use their head.
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by tkb417(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2010
ElRazur:

lwkmd.

Can't remember the last time I heard that.

Kai, I use to live in one of those.  shocked I just hope nothing bad happen wey I go back to them kind of living conditions lol
you lived in one b4? na wa o

u tough o
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by ElRazur: 6:32pm On May 14, 2010
mama-gee:

Poster. . .
It's either your Landlord is gay or you didn't use the correct term.
If your landlord is female, it shouldn't be "Landlord" instead it should be "Landlady"

shocked

**Hugs mama-gee** my number one enemy for here. tongue

agabaI23:

But the question is, wetin be him own concern? undecided He is a guy for crying out loud.

BlakkBoi:

No mind people wey no go school to sabi how to use their head.

Look at this guy. You talk shit, people correct you, you wan come dey use style dey talk non-sense. lwkmd.

tkb417:

you lived in one b4? na wa o

u tough o

Yeah I lived with my sister for Shomolu for sometime before we moved out. Omo It aint the "baddest" and e no be the "goodest" either.

I just hate the fact that, there aint privacy. undecided
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by mamagee3(f): 6:34pm On May 14, 2010
ElRazur:

shocked

Who Cares. . .

And who are you? undecided
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by tkb417(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2010
Yeah I lived with my sister for Shomolu for sometime before we moved out. Omo It aint the "baddest" and e no be the "goodest" either.

I just hate the fact that, there aint privacy.
now i know where you picked your orobokibo styley from grin

Live from somolu - bariga grin

whats hapn dawg? wey awon babes ? pweety and co
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by ElRazur: 6:35pm On May 14, 2010
mama-gee:

Who Cares. . .

And who are you? undecided

Why you wan beef me nauw? I gave you a hug.

I think you do it. You just replied.

**hugs mama gee again**

grin
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by tkb417(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2010
ElRazur:

Why you wan beef me nauw? I gave you a hug.

I think you do it. You just replied.

**hugs mama gee again**

grin
and mama -gee returns the hug with a punch

oouuch
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by BlakkBoi(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2010
ElRazur:

shocked

But the question is, wetin be him own concern? undecided He is a guy for crying out loud.

Look at this guy. You talk poo, people correct you, you wan come dey use style dey talk non-sense. lwkmd.

I just hate the fact that, there aint privacy.  undecided

Na d shomolu wey u dey live dey disturb you little mind. I aint here to bragg with you guys about who lives where or not cos i always know that it is the people from the worst areas in Lagos that struggles to impress others who don't give a fk about them. If your comfortable you won't be noisy. You just perm, relax and talk sense.
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by tkb417(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Na d shomolu wey u dey live dey disturb you little mind. I aint here to bragg with you guys about who lives where or not cos i always know that it is the people from the worst areas in Lagos that struggles to impress others who don't give a fk about them. If your comfortable you won't be noisy. You just perm, relax and talk sense.
ermmm blakki

elrazur lives in London not Somolu Bariga grin cheesy grin
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by ElRazur: 6:39pm On May 14, 2010
tkb417:

now i know where you picked your orobokibo styley from grin

Live from somolu - bariga grin

whats hapn dawg? wey awon babes ? pweety and co

Haha.

I lived for Ajose street.

My sister get shop for Ojuwoye market in mushin too, so I have some influences from there as well.

But I think the biggest one came from shomolu, used to sneak out - jump the fence - to go and watch the local fuji playing jare.

NOthing o. Just got back. Bored and needed to find wahala for here lol. Who be pweety? I never heard of her in my life. grin

BlakkBoi:

Omo I thought you are meant to be ignoring me? grin

Okay, your point is?   Yeah I lived in Shomolu. And what? The price of tea in china and jonathan goodluck. WTF?

lwkmd.
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by mamagee3(f): 6:40pm On May 14, 2010
tkb417:

and mama -gee returns the hug with a punch

oouuch

Like you knew what I was thinking. grin
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by ElRazur: 6:41pm On May 14, 2010
mama-gee:

Ika o da o.

Are we cool nauw?

wink
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by BlakkBoi(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2010
ElRazur:

Omo I thought you are meant to be ignoring me? grin

Okay, your point is?   Yeah I lived in Shomolu. And what? The price of tea in china and jonathan goodluck. WTF?

lwkmd.

Now i get the clearer picture. lol
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by tkb417(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2010
mama-gee:

i know what you can do na cheesy

ElRazur:

Haha.

I lived for Ajose street.

My sister get shop for Ojuwoye market in mushin too, so I have some influences from there as well.

But I think the biggest one came from shomolu, used to sneak out - jump the fence - to go and watch the local fuji playing jare.

NOthing o. Just got back. Bored and needed to find wahala for here lol. Who be pweety? I never heard of her in my life. grin

funny my pops 40th birthday wey back in the 90s, the dude performed with his jerry curl and his mad steps
i dont like him tho. Im a KWAM1 person like i told ya on twitter

i think Fuji music is shitty now; dont even know anybody again apart from the legendary pasuma grin grin
Re: My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men by BlakkBoi(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2010
@Mam-gee.

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me / Honestly! If U R Broke, Dont Sulk If U Get Turned Down By A Hottie / Is This Guy Sharp Or Stingy Or What???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.