Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? (10361 Views)

I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her / Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by MyneWhite1(f): 10:42am On Oct 13, 2012
In some conversations I've had recent;y, a thread emerged about Christian men and the fact that it seems a lot of them, especially the ones who are willing to abstain, are not as interesting as other men around. At least not interesting enough to the women they are toasting who complained to me.

What do you think?

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/10/most-committed-christian-men-are-not.html

1 Like

Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2012
Myne White: In some conversations I've had recent;y, a thread emerged about Christian men and the fact that it seems a lot of them, especially the ones who are willing to abstain, are not as interesting as other men around. At least not interesting enough to the women they are toasting who complained to me.

What do you think?

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/10/most-committed-christian-men-are-not.html

I was on your site the other day, was impressed with the things I read, so informative & inspiring...the site itself was nicely designed smiley Kudos to you.

@topic, YES practicing Christian guys are boring to majority of Nigerian ladies. I used Nigerian ladies cos I cant talk about foreign ladies when I am living in Nigeria even though I have foreigners as friends.

You know, when u hear a Nigerian single lady say: I need a God fearing guy, don't mind her becos that phrase can mean a lot to her other than being very religious & bent on Godly principles as laid down in the Bible. There was a thread on this: what Nigerian girls mean by God-fearing guy? Read it through. Sincerely speaking, our ladies encourage guys to be sex-conscious in relationships; u will hear them say they want no sex, & when they meet a guy that careless about sex, they tag him, dull guy or boring cos deep down their hearts they want him to be sexually active towards them, but they end up nagging when guys use them & dump. Nice discussion topic for mature minds, if at all bashing won't come in smiley

7 Likes

Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by claremont(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2012
Myne White: In some conversations I've had recent;y, a thread emerged about Christian men and the fact that it seems a lot of them, especially the ones who are willing to abstain, are not as interesting as other men around. At least not interesting enough to the women they are toasting who complained to me.

What do you think?

I think the reverse is the case. Most Nigerian ladies prefer Christian guys for some reason, maybe such guys are easier to manipulate.

4 Likes

Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by hammedkola(m): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
Okay!...Am coming
Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
Flawed title...

Christians are brothers and sisters.

Did you mean to say "Born again Christian Brothers" ?
Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Gracious10: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
Yes they are boring and out of touch. But we prefer them that way as long as they do what's right before God. They Wont be that boring after marriage. So we can wait!

6 Likes

Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by buchibabe: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
Well I dnt think dia is anytin unintersting in a christian guy. Is just dat d fanatical ones could be very boring really. Its nt just about his religion bt d level at which he gets so engrossed in it up to d extent dat evry conversation starts n ends with "God bless u",or ur "ur blessed.
Evry lady wants a God fearing man,bt d understanding of dt God -fearing man is aguy dat has d fear of God,won't do unto odas what he doesn't want dem to do to him,has respect for mann n God,is caring,etc nt necesarily a bible carruin broda

2 Likes

Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Gracious10: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
Olodostein: Flawed title...

Yes I agree, he should have said Born again. Not just a Christian. There is a HUGE difference.
Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by boron10(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
Yes, the same way christian sisters are less interesting than other women. You wonder why they're called SU

2 Likes

Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
Majority are, but you need to understand that the fact they are doesn't mean they aren't informed like someone said. Its just that majority get to meet GOD late, and in the process of trying to come to terms with renewing their minds with the word they somehow fall to extremes. It only takes time for them to become balanced and then you start seeing their other characteristics.

I will advise, if you are a lady dating a christain brother, or planning to, be patient. It only some time before you understand that the brother's dream is to pray in tongues while driving his ferrari

4 Likes

Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Profkomolafe(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
Okayyyyyyyyy, they discuss this issue 4 NKAN MBE by KOLAWOLE OLAWUYI yesterdayyyyyy
Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Techwriter: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
I think it depends on the lady (or who ever is judging)and her degree of depth in the things of God. A christian can be one of these three:
1. Baby Christian: Newly born again-her choices may still be based on the values of where she's coming from or she may overzealously make hasty conclusions. Those of them that came to Christ needing husband, money etc will more likely opt for the carnals. Those that came because they needed God may be overzealously carried. They are just babes carried about by every wind.
They may not sound interesting to a rational mind but its just a matter of time before they adjust. They can end up as any of the last two categories:

2. Carnal Christian: though they are saved and have been in church for many years yet they are not governed by the Spirit but by the flesh. They are controlled by the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life(1 John 2:15). Unfortunately, most Nigerian ladies fall under this category so they can judge a serious believer as uninteresting and a fellow carnal believer as very interesting

3. Mature Christians: Now I don't mean religiously fanatical dudes. But these ones know that their first assignment is to please the Master. That they are not in this world for themselves and that there is a hereafter. Ladies of this category look for God fearing men that will take them there. Their marriages last because they built it on the rock not the sandy foundation of the above.
NB: the word interesting depends on a lot of factors. What is of interest to u may not interest me so u may say I'm not interesting to be wt. For instance a guy may enjoy football and his continues discussion of football before a lady who likes discussing cars will be very boring.

19 Likes

Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2012

What do you think?

if you are looking for christian men shouldnt your mind be on higher things ? you cant serve two masters. you cant be carnal and godly at the same time. are you looking for an interesting man or a godly man ? make up your mind. you cant straddle the fence on this here issue. you either serve satan or God

5 Likes

Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by passionate88: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2012
DailyNews:

I was on your site the other day, was impressed with the things I read, so informative & inspiring...the site itself was nicely designed smiley Kudos to you.
advert... Hw much u sell the space?.. Or u b her alter ego?...
Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
Techwriter: I think it depends on the lady and her degree of depth in the things of God. A christian can be one of these three:
1. Baby Christian: Newly born again-her choices may still be based on the values of where she's coming from or she may overzealously make hasty conclusions. Those of them that came to Christ needing husband, money etc will more likely opt for the carnals. Those that came because they needed God may be overzealously carried. They are just babes carried about by every wind.

2. Carnal Christian: though they are saved and have been in church for many years yet they are not governed by the Spirit but by the flesh. They are controlled by the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life(1 John 2:15). Unfortunately, most Nigerian ladies fall under this category hence your cobclusion above

3. Mature Christians: these ones know that their first assignment is to please the Master. That they are not in tgis world for themselves and that there is a hereafter. Those ones look for God fearing men that will take them there. Their marriages last because they built it on the rock not the sandy foundation of the above.

Oppsss ! You just proved the topic.QED

1 Like

Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: if you are looking for christian men shouldnt your mind be on higher things ? you cant serve two masters. you cant be carnal and godly at the same time. are you looking for an interesting man or a godly man ? make up your mind. you cant straddle the fence on this here issue. you either serve satan or God

Another proof. Where are the interesting brothers ?
Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Djtm(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
It depends. Some can be very boring while some can be very interesting.
Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Shaw007(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
I'm telling you. . .christian/s.U sisters are worse,sometimes u can even be scared of merely touching them and holding hands,cos u'l never know what they'll term it as

and i don't think the men you are talking about are boring cos of their religion,without putting in consideration d case of sex. . .some Men can just be boring by nature,and religion Might just have little 2 do with

On the other hand,they might just be dat phantom of the prince charming u dream about. . .if ur lOoking for respect,and of cause, dedication and faithfulness

1 Like

Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by tpia5: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
boron10: Yes, the same way christian sisters are less interesting than other women. You wonder why they're called SU

Love this comment.
Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by AkinDavid2: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
Gracious10: Yes they are boring and out of touch. But we prefer them that way as long as they do what's right before God. They Wont be that boring after marriage. So we can wait!

Hmm...I sidon dey hear tory!
Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by AkinDavid2: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2012
buchibabe: Well I dnt think dia is anytin unintersting in a christian guy. Is just dat d fanatical ones could be very boring really. Its nt just about his religion bt d level at which he gets so engrossed in it up to d extent dat evry conversation starts n ends with "God bless u",or ur "ur blessed.
Evry lady wants a God fearing man,bt d understanding of dt God -fearing man is aguy dat has d fear of God,won't do unto odas what he doesn't want dem to do to him,has respect for mann n God,is caring,etc nt necesarily a bible carruin broda

So the tory continued
Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2012
sadeiyare:

Another proof. Where are the interesting brothers ?
am thinking if you are looking for a christian brother, you should be at a point where you actually enjoy the bible. you find the bible and discussing it so exhilarating. believe me there are actually people who view their bibles the way some view their IPHONES and IPADS. if you are not at that level yet ? you shouldnt be looking for a christian boyfriend because you will be detrimental to his progress. you will try to drag him into 'interesting carnal' things. this journey is not for everyone. either you do it and do it diligently or you just leave it alone. christ aint looking for lukewarm folks who need 'interesting men' . MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN. OFFER YOUR BODY AS A LIVING SACRIFICE. HE WHO LOSES HIS LIFE FOR ME WILL FIND IT BUT HE WHO FINDS HIS LIFE WILL LOSE IT

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
@POSTER, Who is a Christian brother?
Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by AkinDavid2: 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
sadeiyare: Majority are, but you need to understand that the fact they are doesn't mean they aren't informed like someone said. Its just that majority get to meet GOD late, and in the process of trying to come to terms with renewing their minds with the word they somehow fall to extremes. It only takes time for them to become balanced and then you start seeing their other characteristics.

I will advise, if you are a lady dating a christain brother, or planning to, be patient. It only some time before you understand that the brother's dream is to pray in tongues while driving his ferrari

I'm beginning to like the tory!
Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
Olodostein: Flawed title...

lol @ trying †☺ correct something you are also guilty of. There Iڪ nothing like Christian Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd born again Christian. If you are not born again, you can not be a Christian.

I believe the crop of guys op Iڪ referring †☺ are those spiro holier than thou Christians who rub it in everybody's face.

1 Like

Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Arsenate(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
Lol, I've always known this. That's why I always make sexual advances on almost any girl I take home even if I'm not interested in sex. The Result is me having them that very first time or at the very least they'd pay me another visit so I can finish what I started. They just love sex hence they don't really like "christian brothers"
Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2012
Christian Brothers are boring, I mean the bible thumping dudes. The christian sisters don't want a dulling guy jor, they like the temptation. Merely giving some of them a good hug and my sensor can already tell she needs a bad boy to show her how to feel like a woman.

The christian brother would probably say a prayer before his two mins cameo and another prayer afterwards. Deep down inside most women they want to be totally naughty, how do you achieve that with a dude who thinks going down on you is unholy hehehehehehehe

In the words of one very wise man,
"The only thing worse than seeing a woman as sexually appealing only is not to see her as one at all"

1 Like

Re: Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
Christians should do things according to the leading of the HolySpirit.
Let the HolySpirit be your guide thus doing what is good in Gods site.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. / My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) / Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.