Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me (1529 Views)

Ladies, Prayer For Our Boyfriend's Friend.(pic) / Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me / She's In Love With Her Boyfriend's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by AloyEmeka5: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
My boyfriend's friend raped me

Kemi Ashefon

For four years, I dated a guy without cheating on him and he traveled out of the country last year. Later, I was ra*ped by his friend and when I told him, he said he didn't need me anymore and that he would never call me. Though he said I could call him, he said it was over. I love this guy and don't know what to do.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/jun/27/809.html
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by yilleng: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2010
Its not d end of d world so please FORGET HIM make we hear new gist.

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2010
aloy+emeka, always cming up with bad stories
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by AloyEmeka5: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2010
yilleng:

But she is in love with him?. You think she can forget him like that?
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by papagee1(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2010
yilleng:

Death grin grin
all your new replies have left me rolling on the floor completely nak~~ed
make i go find cloth take cover ny~ash~
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by Areaboy2(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2010
rape is a very dicey topic.

me for instance, i have frens i will NEVER believe they raped a girl (my girl or anyother), and i have others that once u say something  happen, i know it must be rape.

so this guy must have one of them frens u know inside out, and he cant believe its rape and had to let her go!!

just my two cents
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by Pweety4me(f): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2010
Bleep him jare. cool
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by parates(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2010
Why dem no go ra*pe u when ur name na aloy+emeka

Move on jor
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by papagee1(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2010
Pweety4me:

Bleep him jare. cool
hmm, shocked
Bleep
that wud be a dream come tru for him~
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by Pweety4me(f): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2010
^Yea 4 a sickle minded like yu. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by AloyEmeka5: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2010
Pweety4me:

Bleep him jare. cool

You wouldn't say that if she is your sister, will you? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by Pweety4me(f): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You wouldn't say that if she is your sister, will you? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
It wasn't a serious comment either. . .but wat else can i advice d deed has already been done she just need 2 go 4 counselling & check up she needs 2 try & move on wif her lyfe.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2010
But WAIT! what is she doing with the guy to the extent of r*a*pe?

Have been seducing this guy?
what were you wearing on that faithful day?

The way you carry urslf matters
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by NaijaSisi(f): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2010
yh try and move on from him, it may take some time but it is definetely possible, as for his friend press charges against his sorry as*s, dnt let him get away wit it
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by mutter(f): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2010
In "Family" you opeaned a thread about how your husband dumped you and fled abroad. Now your bofriends friend raped you.
I think you need help or you have a vivid fantasy
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2010
papa-gee:

Death grin grin
all your new replies have left me rolling on the floor completely nak~~ed
make i go find cloth take cover ny~ash~
lwkmd grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2010
sorry! is Aloy+Emaka man or woman?
mutter:

In "Family" you opeaned a thread about how your husband dumped you and fled abroad. Now your bofriends friend despoiled you.

Why are pple misunderstanding this guy. that post is from the punch news and not from him.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by AloyEmeka5: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

But WAIT! what is she doing with the guy to the extent of r*a*pe?

Have been seducing this guy?
what were you wearing on that faithful day?

The way you carry urslf matters

That is still no excuse to ra/pe her.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by nana(f): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2010
It's either some people needs my glasses or they just too dumb. grin Read before replying people!
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2010
mutter:

In "Family" you opeaned a thread about how your husband dumped you and fled abroad. Now your bofriends friend despoiled you.

this is called FINISHING grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2010
mutter:

this is called FINISHING grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by 190: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2010
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me

WHich style did he use
Doggy,.
missionary
or na seminary
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by violent(m): 2:24am On Jun 29, 2010
nana:

It's either some people needs my glasses or they just too dumb. grin Read before replying people!

trust me sweets, even if you lend out your glasses for free, some folks are just morons!. . .they never understand even the simplest things, and to think these same people would be given the right to vote and be voted for is a serious slap on democracy!
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by topup: 4:24am On Jun 29, 2010
The response to this woman's plea is DISGUSTING!! People who think like this have a problem.

R.O, Benin

Any man in your guy's shoes would have reacted same way, so you cannot blame him. To give a partner some support after such a horrendous crime has been committed against them is too much to ask? And to take it out on you when you're already suffering is to be expected?!?!? You have to give him some time to get over this issue before bombarding him with calls because he could get irritated The emphasis is all on the man, the woman is not given the benefit of the doubt, that she could have been the rare gem of the relationship who had this unfortunate and disgusting act committed against her. Where is it that she can just walk away as he did not believe her, he let his pain override hers, she needs him in this time of weakness, he left her, she didn't travel away from him.. But how close were you to his friend to have warranted a r.ape The choice of words here is crucial - to warrant a rap.e - to ask for it?!?! Are you kidding me, do we still believe all rapists choose 'deserving candidates' before they attack? I'm sure all serial killers choose only the worst human beings to slaughter right?? All those children murdered were all "horrible, horrible kids". !!!? Did he ever ask you out? Or did you turn him on with unnecessary comments and invitations YOU MUST UNDERSTAND most women who turn on the man, are usually FAR too ashamed to confess to r.ape, they are disgusted, they feel they deserved it, often with r.ape victims, psychologists have to help the r.ape victim understand that showing cleavage or wear tight clothes does NOT warrant a r.ape. It is their body, you cannot insert a peni.s into a woman's womanliness and say she deserved it. Don't ignore this, don't refuse to acknowledge her pain, her embarrasment - just because you believe 'she deserved it'. - DUMB!!? When and where did he r.ape you? I am sure these are questions your guy would ponder in his heart and not have anything to do with you again. It is so sad that you cannot get him arrested because of the undue publicity this could bring Err!! Yes she CAN!! I'm furious!! If she was put through something SO horrific and humiliating as this (there could have been bruising, bleeding, scratch marks etc.) I am sure the suspect can be tried to pay for their crime. What is with this person replying the topic..

You have to be careful on who you tell this incident because if it spreads too far, you may lose this guy forever This may not be a bad thing, a man who shouts at you when you're down is no man - sorry.. Keep praying that he changes his mind and I want you to conduct yourself well among his friends The same friends who would have intimacy with their friend's girlfriend!! You must be joking!!. You need not visit any of them now or ever. The best bit of advice all paragraph!!

This is the BIGGEST piece of BS I have READ in a VERY LONG TIME!! Seriously, do people still think like this!!! When you hear a ra.pe victim speak, or you see one being re-enacted then you will understand the gravity of such a situation. An educational documentary/drama to watch would be "Human Trafficking" - a six part series to the lives of different women who were tricked and forced into s.ex work - very different from th case here, but still involves a violation of human rights and s.exual abuse.

190:

Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me

WHich style did he use
canine,.
missionary
or na seminary

Sick.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by 190: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2010
^^
Topdown
What have i done again~ angry
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2010
**odiaero in the house**
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me by AloyEmeka5: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2010
topup:

The response to this woman's plea is DISGUSTING!! People who think like this have a problem.

R.O, Benin

Any man in your guy's shoes would have reacted same way, so you cannot blame him. To give a partner some support after such a horrendous crime has been committed against them is too much to ask? And to take it out on you when you're already suffering is to be expected?!?!? You have to give him some time to get over this issue before bombarding him with calls because he could get irritated The emphasis is all on the man, the woman is not given the benefit of the doubt, that she could have been the rare gem of the relationship who had this unfortunate and disgusting act committed against her. Where is it that she can just walk away as he did not believe her, he let his pain override hers, she needs him in this time of weakness, he left her, she didn't travel away from him.. But how close were you to his friend to have warranted a r.ape The choice of words here is crucial - to warrant a rap.e - to ask for it?!?! Are you kidding me, do we still believe all rapists choose 'deserving candidates' before they attack? I'm sure all serial killers choose only the worst human beings to slaughter right?? All those children murdered were all "horrible, horrible kids". !!!? Did he ever ask you out? Or did you turn him on with unnecessary comments and invitations YOU MUST UNDERSTAND most women who turn on the man, are usually FAR too ashamed to confess to r.ape, they are disgusted, they feel they deserved it, often with r.ape victims, psychologists have to help the r.ape victim understand that showing cleavage or wear tight clothes does NOT warrant a r.ape. It is their body, you cannot insert a peni.s into a woman's womanliness and say she deserved it. Don't ignore this, don't refuse to acknowledge her pain, her embarrasment - just because you believe 'she deserved it'. - DUMB!!? When and where did he r.ape you? I am sure these are questions your guy would ponder in his heart and not have anything to do with you again. It is so sad that you cannot get him arrested because of the undue publicity this could bring Err!! Yes she CAN!! I'm furious!! If she was put through something SO horrific and humiliating as this (there could have been bruising, bleeding, scratch marks etc.) I am sure the suspect can be tried to pay for their crime. What is with this person replying the topic..

You have to be careful on who you tell this incident because if it spreads too far, you may lose this guy forever This may not be a bad thing, a man who shouts at you when you're down is no man - sorry.. Keep praying that he changes his mind and I want you to conduct yourself well among his friends The same friends who would have intimacy with their friend's girlfriend!! You must be joking!!. You need not visit any of them now or ever. The best bit of advice all paragraph!!

This is the BIGGEST piece of BS I have READ in a VERY LONG TIME!! Seriously, do people still think like this!!! When you hear a ra.pe victim speak, or you see one being re-enacted then you will understand the gravity of such a situation. An educational documentary/drama to watch would be "Human Trafficking" - a six part series to the lives of different women who were tricked and forced into s.ex work - very different from th case here, but still involves a violation of human rights and s.exual abuse.

Sick.

That's Nigerians for you.

(1) (Reply)

Prove Me Wrong / Do Relationships With Younger Men And Older Women Work? / Cost Of Servicing Relationships In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.