Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs? (6997 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Pictures of black women with big boobs. / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs? by Bustyblack: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2018
Do you like busty black women? Do you like African and black american women with big breasts? Are you on Instagram and you want the handles of this kind of women so you can follow them and probably even DM them? Then simply follow us on our Instagram handle: @bustyblackwomen

Our team uploads new pictures of busty black women every hour of everyday and all pictures uploaded are tagged with the Instagram handles of the women in the picture so you can check out more pictures of them.

We have pictures of all ages of women. We have teens, average ages and milfs selected from all parts of the world.

So follow us and feast your eyes @bustyblackwomen

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs? by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2018
I love em black and busty.but you could have wet our appetite with some pics
Re: Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs? by Bustyblack: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
I love em black and busty.but you could have wet our appetite with some pics

These ones haven't even been uploaded yet. And there is hundreds more. And my team knows the handles of all these women.

Follow @bustyblackwomen to get more pictures and handles posted every hour of everyday.

Re: Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs? by Bustyblack: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2018
Are you convinced now?
Re: Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs? by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Bustyblack:
Are you convinced now?
more than convinced. even my soldier is saluting right now
Re: Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs? by Bustyblack: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Follow us @bustyblackwomen on Instagram.
Re: Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs? by pee17(m): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Black women are the best to get married to. I can't imagine myself getting married to a yellow lady. Black is a bae.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs? by Sagamaje(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
But this breasts can make a man die earlier than expected

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs? by Adasun(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
pee17:
Black women are the best to get married to. I can't imagine myself getting married to a yellow lady. Black is a bae.
latinas and blondes any time any day

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
I don't like big breast and big ass
Re: Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs? by pee17(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Adasun:
latinas and blondes any time any day

Latinas ladies too are cool.
Re: Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs? by BigAssLover9ja: 2:41pm On Mar 25
Bustyblack:

These ones haven't even been uploaded yet. And there is hundreds more. And my team knows the handles of all these women.

Follow @bustyblackwomen to get more pictures and handles posted every hour of everyday.

bustyblack I'm a fan of Yani The Body I would like to ask if there are any videos of her with her breasts totally exposed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Weak Point(s)? / Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt / What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.