Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt (7929 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by efogator(f): 11:05am On May 27, 2021
If you like love it or hate it, your big butt aren’t a bad thing, it makes you a unique lady. Bigger butt women are special species in our society.

While your butt size is largely determined by genetics, which dictate where you store fat, science provides plenty of reasons to L-O-V-E every inch of whatever your momma gave you, according to Pamela M. Peeke, M.D., a physician and spokesperson for the American College of Sports Medicine. (And if you're on Team Tiny Behind? You can always strengthen your glutes to reap some of the benefits.)

1. Bigger butt is a beauty to behold

I know what I am talking about, you can ask the man nearby you; and in-between butts, and bubble butts! All the butts are amazing. As a medium-butt girl, I’ve envied girls who filled out daisy dukes and tight dresses. The grass is always greener, am I right?

2. Bigger butt promotes healthy heart

According to researchers at Harvard Medical School, the subcutaneous fat found in women’s butts, hips, and thighs may protect them against health issues, such as heart disease and diabetes.

3. Bigger butt fat is healthy

Butt fat is relatively harmless, health-wise. Unlike excess white fat in the gut, which surrounds organs and can lead to inflammation, high blood pressure, and disease, big butts are full of subcutaneous yellow fat, which is benign in that area, Dr. Peeke explains.

4. No saggy trousers for you

No matter how perfect the jeans are that I finally find, they end up sagging by the end of the day, and it’s not cute. Big butts fill out jeans and don’t have to worry about stretched out denim. You lucky gals!

5. Bigger butt makes you more attractive

Some evolutionary psychologists believe that men prefer women with fuller butts because it enhances the appearance of the curvature of the spine, according to a recent study published in Evolution and Human Behavior. From an evolutionary standpoint, this is a Very Desirable Trait: A curved spine can alleviate spinal pressure and related injury during pregnancy, which supports mobility to forage food for you until the baby arrives.

6. Bigger butt makes you more intuitive

Studies suggest that women, who are generally more empathetic than men, become especially attuned to people's feelings around the same time they develop curves at puberty. Evolutionary theorists think there could be some connection between emotional intelligence and butt size. Because shapely women who have the largest butts and smallest waists appeal to so many men, they needed to develop superior social skills to assess and select potential mates.

7. It protects you from diabetes

According to ABC News, women with bigger booties tend to have lower cholesterol levels and are more likely to produce sugar-metabolizing hormones. Therefore, women with big butts are less likely to have diabetes.”

8. You have no difficulty sitting on hard surfaces

Falling on your ass is painful if you don’t have much down there to act as a cushion. Sitting on the ground or uncomfortable chairs for long periods of time? Forget about it, little butts. We’re just not well equipped for this.

9. Bigger butt can help protect your lower back

According to Pamela M. Peeke, M.D., a physician and spokesperson for the American College of Sports Medicine; when your butt is too weak to propel your legs forward as you walk, smaller muscles end up kicking in to help, and this can lead to strains in your back, hips and knees.

10. You rock it when you dance

Medium butts like me can totally get down, too. But to pull off true Beyoncé moves and shakes, you probably need a little more muscle in the rear, let’s be real.

11. You can climb steps like a boss

Scaling a staircase requires an orchestrated effort involving most muscles below the waist — including the gluteus maximus, which is the biggest one. That makes climbing steps a total bitch for anyone with a flat, weak backside (unless they have super strong legs).

12. Hunger doesn't seriously faze you

Yes, big-bottomed women can reserve the right to be hungry. But if you're too sick to eat, too busy at work to break for lunch, or even stuck on a desert island; the extra fat stored in a big butt can serve as fuel. It's like a backup meal that can help you survive emergencies.

13. Makes pregnancy a little bit easier

While fuller buns won't make labor a walk in the park, a big butt can help you stay mobile during pregnancy by balancing the increasingly heavy weight of your baby belly, which can put tremendous strain on your spine.

14. Big butts promote proper posture

Tight hips, an inevitable result of excessive sitting, can make it difficult for you to stand up straight, Dr. Peeke explains. But a strong butt can help lengthen your hip flexors and keep everything in alignment, which alleviates pain (and stops you from looking like a slump).

Continue Reading, Photos on: https://efogator.com/benefits-of-bigger-butt/

Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by lawalosky(m): 11:10am On May 27, 2021
Good for doggy and missionary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by Jeon(f): 11:24am On May 27, 2021
Okay
Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by criuze(m): 12:52pm On May 27, 2021
Has the weed been legalized

This is outrageous

1 Like

Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by tnerro1(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2021
It feels good banging that thing hard from behind , I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by Oluromantic: 3:45pm On May 27, 2021
You talk of big butts as though you will remain young forever. It becomes a burden at old age when it's no more attractive and you have to carry it about with weak thigh bones. Go to orthopaedic clinic and see the complaints of heavy butt women and big burst pain at age 55 upwards.

2 Likes

Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 27, 2021
So, God made a mistake for giving some women small butt,abi?

Not all the benefits works for women with big butt.
Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by Jesterinjay: 5:36pm On May 27, 2021
It acts as a substitute for pillows grin
Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 27, 2021
Big butts can be a huge burden to their owners when they are old. The butts become very disfigured, rough and saggy. cheesy
Most big butts look attractive in clothes, when the clothes are off. The sight becomes unpleasant.
Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:33pm On May 27, 2021
Doja2000:
So, God made a mistake for giving some women small butt,abi?

Not all the benefits works for women with big butt.

small butt or big doesn’t matter! A good bleeping matters
Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 27, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
small butt or big doesn’t matter! A good bleeping matters
Your problem na to Bleep.
Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2021
Doja2000:
Your problem na to Bleep.
yeah and a good riding plus grinding too.
Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 27, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
yeah and a good riding plus grinding too.
Lol. Abeg no spoil me ooo.....
Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by Khd95(m): 5:48am On May 28, 2021
Bigger butt with smaller brain, na the tow tow go suffer am
Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by Earlystar698(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2021
Why don't you use bigbutt and not that one u used
Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by dederocs(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2021
I love a nice healthy booty, booty is good for my health. grin
Re: Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt by nairabacks(f): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2021
Getting a phat healthy booty is easier now

https://www.pinterest.com/mrspanklounge/

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act / Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh / Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.