Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) (2312 Views)

Dear Men, Here Is The Prayer Point: As A Male, One Of Your Focal Prayer' Point' / 6 Things That Makes A Female Narcissist Different From A Male One. / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by Zenithsblog(f): 6:15pm On May 30, 2019
This is quiet a hilarious video of a female cats reaction after she caught the male one cheating.

The cats were caught on camera by a passerby, who noticed the way the female one was looking the ones playing love on the floor.

However internet users has reacted to the video and somewhat marvelled with the fact that cats do cheat.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/moment-a-female-cat-caught-the-male-on-cheating-hilarious-video/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by Zenithsblog(f): 6:15pm On May 30, 2019
grin

Re: See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by olayinks007(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2019
Re: See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by bolafez(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2019
lol
Re: See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by SageMK: 6:25pm On May 30, 2019
You see how she didn't attack the side chick?
Well, some women need to learn from that. grin

[img]https://media1./images/58f74d8a4d7924fc0272ee5d2bf21f35/tenor.gif?itemid=8693695[/img]

9 Likes

Re: See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by ValCon888: 6:35pm On May 30, 2019
The side chic was very smart. See as she tear race.
Even oga fear as he turn back see madam.

Next thing he will say is that it was the devil.

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by Zombiekiller010: 6:46pm On May 30, 2019
Female gender and cheating are like bread and beans
Re: See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by luvyaself95(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2019
Like Human beings like animals God is wonderful...
Re: See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by Jayslicky: 7:12pm On May 30, 2019
This just shows that male is so special and females should fight for our attention.

Ladies should learn from this, always stand by your man and let the side chick see she is invading your territory.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 30, 2019
I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted to one time see you laughing. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by Jayslicky: 7:13pm On May 30, 2019
Cc.lalasticlala, dominique

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by Zenithsblog(f): 8:04pm On May 30, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by Starboytwo(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2019
G
Re: See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by Foodforthought: 12:00am On May 31, 2019
Senseless comparism...where did they say the male cat and the female cat are married, and the one that ran is sidechick? Cats are not humans....you may be surprised, the cat that ran away is the original mate of the male, animals fear older ones, it's natural. Those women on Twitter trolling are making it look like only men cheat sha. Senseless. Now you that is reading, you don't have to like or hate my comment. It's mine. Just comment ur own or continue reading. Naija hard, abeg.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by Nobody: 6:59am On May 31, 2019
Hilarious grin
Re: See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) by 6Milk(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2019
Foodforthought:
Senseless comparism... where did they say the male cat and the female cat are married, and the one that ran is sidechick? Cats are not humans....you may be surprised, the cat that ran away is the original mate of the male, animals fear older ones, it's natural. Those women on Twitter trolling are making it look like only men cheat sha. Senseless. Now you that is reading, you don't have to like or hate my comment. It's mine. Just comment ur own or continue reading. Naija hard, abeg.
food for thought indeed

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Being Single For A Long Time? / I Feel So Alone. / Did I Take Advantage Of Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.