Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Wife Bite Off Her Husband Right Ear(graphic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Bite Off Her Husband Right Ear(graphic) (743 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / See The Lady Who Bite Off The Manhood Of A Man Who Tried To Rape Her / If A Lady Accidentally Bite-off Your Dick While Sucking – What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Bite Off Her Husband Right Ear(graphic) by blogbuilder: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
mr. Pierre Paul has been in pain since her wife bites off his left ear.

According to the husband, Trouble struck when his wife read a text message sent to him from his ex girlfriend..

Below is what he wrote on Facebook.

YOUR ADVICE iS NEEDED HERE My name is Pierre Paui, my wife and l have been married for about two years and last night she cut off my ear because she saw a message from my exgirifriend in my phone . She asks me to forgive her. I am now confused, should I divorce or I forgive?

Re: Wife Bite Off Her Husband Right Ear(graphic) by blogbuilder: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
More

Re: Wife Bite Off Her Husband Right Ear(graphic) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
shebi the woman dey eat human part ni. Anger and frustration everywer. poverty is a curse
Re: Wife Bite Off Her Husband Right Ear(graphic) by blogbuilder: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lalasticlala. Do something
Re: Wife Bite Off Her Husband Right Ear(graphic) by Olalan(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
The woman is a beast to have inflicted such harm on the husband
BTW never stay put with a partner that has violent/raging tempers
Re: Wife Bite Off Her Husband Right Ear(graphic) by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
lucky guy. gringringringrin
Re: Wife Bite Off Her Husband Right Ear(graphic) by blogbuilder: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Olalan:
The woman is a beast to have inflicted such harm on the husband
BTW never stay put with a partner that has violent/raging tempers
I tell you bro
Re: Wife Bite Off Her Husband Right Ear(graphic) by StarUp: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
I always tell people to watch out for hot/short temper or abnormal anger from their would-be spouse before marrying otherwise they would be sitting on the tip of a bomb about to detonate...no matter how loving they are, one day your village people will use them against you.
Re: Wife Bite Off Her Husband Right Ear(graphic) by blogbuilder: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lalasticlala, think twice
Re: Wife Bite Off Her Husband Right Ear(graphic) by Benjom(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
The man has been tysoned. What a world undecided
Re: Wife Bite Off Her Husband Right Ear(graphic) by Xcoo(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Vampire grin

(1) (Reply)

Mom Feels Baby’s Head Between Her Legs Before Giving Birth On The Floor Of The H / A / Woman Barren For 19yrs Dies With Her Twins During Childbirth After Refusing CS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.