Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Woman Barren For 19yrs Dies With Her Twins During Childbirth After Refusing CS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Barren For 19yrs Dies With Her Twins During Childbirth After Refusing CS (747 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Barren For 19yrs Dies With Her Twins During Childbirth After Refusing CS by Gossipblogger: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
A Woman who has been looking for the fruit of womb, Sadly couldn't live to see her kids, as she passed on during childbirth, Twitter user Deedee while sharing the sad news said the woman was her aunt, That she'd being marriage for 19yrs with no child, Finally got pregnant with twins at the age of 44, on the day of labour doctors told her, she was to old for vagina delivery, they advised her to go for CS but she refused, And died before the babies could come out, Even the twins couldn't make it..
See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/woman-who-has-been-barren-for-19yrs.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Barren For 19yrs Dies With Her Twins During Childbirth After Refusing CS by donstan18: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
So sad and disheartening. They should arrest her pastor ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Barren For 19yrs Dies With Her Twins During Childbirth After Refusing CS by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin

Well, she wanted to feel all the pain sha but at least she was brave enaff to face the consequences..
Re: Woman Barren For 19yrs Dies With Her Twins During Childbirth After Refusing CS by delugajackson: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
I see her pastor's hand in this. It's amazing how people chose to be so foolish all in the name of religion. Now, see where giving birth like "Hebrew women" has landed her. That is why I never trust a woman well enough if she's too religous. They swallow everything their pastor says. "My Daddy said this", "My G.O said that." Pastors have now assumed the position of legal and medical advisers in most families - courtesy of the women.
I'm not saying its wrong to listen to them but there should be limits.

For Christ's sake, this is simply a matter of logic and common sense. Does a pastor know more than a Doctor whose mandate is to save lives at all cost? It's high time Nigerian pastors stop playing God. If she had undergone the CS operation, then maybe, just maybe her twins would have survived. I feel very sad about this.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Barren For 19yrs Dies With Her Twins During Childbirth After Refusing CS by Cholls(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Ashawo House Unites Brothers... / Please One Word For This Dude / Meanest Thing U Have Ever Done Or Said To Anyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.