Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (103577 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2010
@tkb!
I do not i need to be a debt analyst to understand the concept of cash flow in any successful business.
You dont need to be an Economist to know that being profitable does not necessarily mean being liquid,a business can fail because of shortage of cash even when its highly profitable.Every businesses/club do experience shortage of funds to run their over head cost once in a while.Dont get carried away by the little information at your disposal to get yourself high cos u think madrid/Man U are doing better than Barca financially.these things are part of businesses and it all depend on how you can manage your financial information so that it will not get to the public hearing.after all,larporta administration declared 11m euros profit before he left in june,and now Rosell had came out to put Barca to shame,i really dont know what he is trying to achieve anyway.i hope its not what i had in mind(UNICEF LOGO).
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by tkb417(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2010
^^^
ogazi

just kidding with you grin

but Barca aint in a good shape at all
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
yousouph:

Add to your debt with £60m bid for Cesc then Arsenal will burge

if we could afford Ibra, who's Fab? undecided
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2010
Yeso!we are back!
Barca 4 Valerenga 2.
Goal from Victor sanches,maxwell,keita and Benja set our good season on track.
its very sad that i missed our first preseason game.
forza Barca!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by HNIC(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2010
honeric01:

if we could afford Ibra, who's Fab? undecided
Then go ahead and pay Arsenal's valuation of the player.
Your football players have been speaking to the Press about Fab4 more than they have spoken to their families.
Classless idi ots grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by babynancy: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2010
Hello my dear,
How are you today and how is life moving over there? i hope fine. I pick interest in you and decided to know you more.i like knowing people with love and good feeling before bussiness. two people in love can handle a relationship and become partner in bussiness, not about the age or distance but just the feelings and affection. my profile is not enough in this sit, with all pleasures,you can easily reach me in my email address for my pictures and details. (nancywilliamsa@hotmail.com)
yours new friend
Nancy.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2010
@HNIC
Fab was the one that went crying to our players like a 3months old baby that he is tied of ugly frustrated old faces in Emirate.
He bribed puyol and pique to wear him Barcelona jersey.he is a plus if he comes,but Barca wont just pay any amount for la-masia product.
we shall see how you intend to keep unhappy player and get the best out of him.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2010
Madrid have signed Samir Khedira from Stuttgart
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2010
Madrid have signed Samir Khedira from Stuttgart
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2010
And so?pls take Madrid info to the appropriate thread.
we dont care if they sign the entire national German team.
dem go still chop am!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by HNIC(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2010
ogazi007:

@HNIC
Fab was the one that went crying to our players like a 3months old baby that he is tied of ugly frustrated old faces in Emirate.
He bribed puyol and pique to wear him Barcelona jersey.he is a plus if he comes,but Barca wont just pay any amount for la-masia product.
we shall see how you intend to keep unhappy player and get the best out of him.

If Barca can't pay 'any amount' for a player they let go willingly some 7 years ago and Arsenal turned him into one of the best midfielders in the world at 23 years old, they should shut the f@*k up.
I have never seen such classsless lot. . . . . from the President to the guy that cleans the dressing room. grin
The world awaits the next Barca player that would talk about how much Fabregas wants to join Barca,bla,bla,bla
It's so freaking disgusting.
It looks a bit allright for the President and hierachy to be mouthing off on a player, but for 'would be' team mates to be talking about him everyday, it's so ridiculous. shocked
We will keep Fab4 for as long as we intend.
We'll even keep paying him and seat his as* in the stands.
He has a 5 year remaining on his contract and must freaking honour it.
We(Arsenal) decide when he will leave us, . Who cares if he's unhappy . . .
Are we enslaving him?
Rubbish
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by HNIC(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2010
July has 30 days oooh.
Check out quotes from Barca players on ONE single player contracted to another club.
UNBELIEVABLE.

[b]"He is having to stay at a club where he no longer wants to be for another year. I wonder how intelligent it is keeping a player who doesn't want to be there, I won't say he is in a prison, as we know how privileged we are as football players, Anybody who tries to convince themselves he wanted to stay at Arsenal is wrong" - Carles Puyol, July 30.

"I am not the Barcelona coach, nor the person responsible for reinforcements, but personally I will do the maximum to get Cesc here. He wants to play here and it will be quite normal if Arsenal finally do a deal" - David Villa, July 23.

"We know where Cesc wants to be this coming season, but perhaps there is not enough time for Barcelona and Arsenal to agree a deal. Arsenal need to understand they are only delaying the inevitable. If we don't manage to get his signature this season then Arsenal only really have him on loan for a year" - Xavi, July 21.

"Cesc is a really nice guy and desperate to become a Barcelona player" - Carles Puyol, July 18.

"I would be delighted if he came" - Leo Messi, July 14.

"Everybody has come out and spoken of the desire we have for him to be with us next season. We would be delighted" - Andres Iniesta, July 12.

"I have known that Cesc wanted to join Barcelona for many years - but now it is more than about wanting to do it. Now it is something he feels he must do" - Gerard Pique, July 4.[/b]
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by yousouph(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2010
All barca players should contribute money to sign fab4 if the chairman cant afford £60m. They want him but cant pay
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by yousouph(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2010
Had it been Fabregas is in the mould of Arteta will barca fans be shouting 'he is our boy'. PAY UP OR SHUT UP
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2010
HNIC:

If Barca can't pay 'any amount' for a player they let go willingly some 7 years ago and Arsenal turned him into one of the best midfielders in the world at 23 years old, they should shut the f@*k up.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

One of the best what in the where? shocked
No be your fault. Na these Catalans and their silly sentiments dey cause am. Somebody wey dey go join Jeffren for bench?

Thierry Henry, one of the best players in the history of ya club and league, no be manage we dey manage am? Can he stand up where Barca players are?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2010
Why are u guys quick to respond to fools like this? undecided

Respect to HNIC, Emperoh, they are excluded, grin

You all should know that these fools are only making out this debt
talk out of envy/jealousy. When there is nothing to talk about, they result
to debt debates. What a shame. Barca is just too mush,

Gidi gba where u dey ooo, come give them boys wetin them need.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2010
HNIC:

Then go ahead and pay Arsenal's valuation of the player.
Your football players have been speaking to the Press about Fab4 more than they have spoken to their families.
Classless idi ots grin

Fab himself has already indicated he wants to leave, so sorry bro, nothing for you,  tongue
if he likes, let him come, if not, no qualms, Barca with or without Fab will remain Barca.

tkb417:

u kuku wont understand so lemme break it down

A earns 50k per month and owes 25k. his running expenses per month is 15k (has a positive net balance of 10k )
B earns 20k per month,  owes 15k and his runnings expenses is 15 k. (has a negative net balance of 10k)

B is now borrowing to eat and A can comfortably feed with his 10k

Like you rightly said, u people would sell players to pay debts and be reduced to osasuna grin grin grin grin

then how do u make money going forward?

lmao

As for you, it seems you do not know the history of Barca.

We are not like those clubs owned by some greedy Americans running the clubs into debts, Barcelona is like a state club, it's not owned by one person or group of persons, the CLUB is owned by the state of Catalan.

No matter how much we owe, we still won't go into administration, so bro, don't compare Barca's debt with Mancum or any other.

BTW, we are the only club who do not make money out of shirt sponsorship, rather we pay our sponsor, the day Mancum does that, that's the day i will start watching TV upside down.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2010
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2010
I really want us to sign a good defensive midfielder like Esteban Cambiasso. I think we are lacking in that department, we need some rigidity and ruggedness in the middle.
This might finally be David Villa's turn to win the Pichichi
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2010
Official: Rafa Marquez leaves Barca

FC Barcelona have officially announced that they have reached an agreement with Mexican international defender Rafael Marquez (31) to terminate his contract with the club. A statement on the club’s official website read:

“FC Barcelona and Rafa Márquez have reached a mutual agreement to rescind the player’s contract, which was due to run until 30th June 2012.

A farewell ceremony will be held in the Camp Nou this Saturday at 6 pm. Club president Sandro Rosell will represent Barça and the whole event will be broadcast live by Barça TV. “

Rafa Marquez joined Barcelona in the summer of 2003. As a Barça player he has won four league titles, two Champions Leagues, the World Club Cup, the European Super Cup, the Spanish Cup and three Spanish Super Cups.

He has played 242 games for the Club, making him eighth in the ranking of most appearences made by foreign players at the club.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2010
Thanks Marquez for all that you have done for us.i wish him the best of luck.
we have lost world class DMF in yaya,chygrynsky had gone and now marquez.
Marquez in my opinion could still be useful as a cover up for busquette.
I think we need to bring in an experience DMF and promote fontas or muniesa to fill the gap left by chygrnsky and marquez.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by tkb417(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2010
As for you, it seems you do not know the history of Barca.

We are not like those clubs owned by some greedy Americans running the clubs into debts, Barcelona is like a state club, it's not owned by one person or group of persons, the CLUB is owned by the state of Catalan.

No matter how much we owe, we still won't go into administration, so bro, don't compare Barca's debt with Mancum or any other.

BTW, we are the only club who do not make money out of shirt sponsorship, rather we pay our sponsor, the day Mancum does that, that's the day i will start watching TV upside down.
apply wisdom

Barca is a state club so u cannot go into admin?
1) u for ask them why the state no pay the wages and why they had to go banks to get money

2) Iceland? juxtapose with ur 'state owned analogy' and make an informed inference

abi una no sabi book for this thread ni?
lololol

My Oga Ajanlekoko, ure not included o
u be senior grin grin grin grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by HNIC(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2010
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

One of the best what in the where? shocked
No be your fault. Na these Catalans and their silly sentiments dey cause am. Somebody wey dey go join Jeffren for bench?

Thierry Henry, one of the best players in the history of ya club and league, no be manage we dey manage am? Can he stand up where Barca players are?

I should be the one laughing at ya
grin cheesy grin

You bought Henry when?
When he was scoring 30 goals a season for Arsenal or when he was almost finished and injury prone.
How can anyone be comparing Henry who was at the Twilight of his career with Fabregas who hasn't even started?
Take it from me and let's debate,'Fab4 is one of the best midfielders in the world'.
If he wasn't , your players wont be singing about him everyday
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2010
@HNIC!

Messi added his voice again on Fab's transfer over the weekend."I want Cesc to come he is my friend and i want to play with him"
I really do share your sentiment,but you should also understand that Fab had a personal relationship with many of Barcelona players that have
shown him solidarity since the inception of this transfer saga.the likes of puyol and xavi had their eyeball on him since he was wearing a
napkin and the expectation was high for a player of his talent,but it has been a disappointment all the way.pique is his close friend,messi
spent time with him in la-masia.dont u think he fab enjoys all the support he is gotten from his friends?he will be able to do better in an
environment where he is so much loved by everyone,spend time with his childhood friends and family.your youth policy is taking eternity to
yield result hence its fair for you to recruit experience and good players or allow him to come and realize his dreams in Barca.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2010
Enjoy guyssssssssssssssssss

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2010
tkb417:

apply wisdom

Barca is a state club so u cannot go into admin?
1) u for ask them why the state no pay the wages and why they had to go banks to get money

2) Iceland? juxtapose with your 'state owned analogy' and make an informed inference

abi una no sabi book for this thread ni?
lololol

My Oga Ajanlekoko, ure not included o
u be senior grin grin grin grin

You still don't get it do you? anyways, Barca is a club owned by most of the citizens of Barcelona, most of the fans have "interest" in the club and such a club can't really go into administration unlike Mancum who are always sulking up to the American slave owners, i hope you know where your owners are driving una to? i hope you read what your fans plan to do about your owners? the debts Mancum owe is enough to send our NPL into high heavens.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by tkb417(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2010
honeric01:

You still don't get it do you? anyways, Barca is a club owned by most of the citizens of Barcelona, most of the fans have "interest" in the club and such a club can't really go into administration unlike Mancum who are always sulking up to the American slave owners, i hope you know where your owners are driving una to? i hope you read what your fans plan to do about your owners? the debts Mancum owe is enough to send our NPL into high heavens.
my question is, why didnt the state pay salaries

and fyi, UTDs debt is 700ish but the club is valued at 1.1billion

spot the difference

and moreover, debt has got nothing to do with UTD cos the club is profitable, the cashflow can pay the yearly repayment and still do bizniz in transfer market. Thats the diff between the clubs

one is a money making machine while the other is a charity organisation grin grin grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2010
tkb417:

my question is, why didnt the state pay salaries

and fyi, UTDs debt is 700ish but the club is valued at 1.1billion

spot the difference

and moreover, debt has got nothing to do with UTD cos the club is profitable, the cashflow can pay the yearly repayment and still do bizniz in transfer market. Thats the diff between the clubs

one is a money making machine while the other is a charity organisation grin grin grin

lol, you are so funny, someone is in 700Million in debt, you claim he's making profit, are you serious? how about the start up capital? was the capital not more than 500 million at the start of Man U? if you are 1.1b worth of value and you owe 700million, leaving you with 400million, how's that profit? you must be joking.

We are not a Charity club, we know we can't afford to do what we are doing and we don't have a cause to be worried, if we need money, we have backups and we don't need buyers looking to enslave us unlike MANCUM grin grin grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by tkb417(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2010
honeric01:

lol, you are so funny, someone is in 700Million in debt, you claim he's making profit, are you serious? how about the start up capital? was the capital not more than 500 million at the start of Man U? if you are 1.1b worth of value and you owe 700million, leaving you with 400million, how's that profit? you must be joking.

We are not a Charity club, we know we can't afford to do what we are doing and we don't have a cause to be worried, if we need money, we have backups and we don't need buyers looking to enslave us unlike MANCUM grin grin grin
go and buy an elementary finance text book

or ask the accountant in your company

u dont understand what ure saying

grin grin grin sorry, i cannot teach u finance here

when Forbes and Delloitte rated clubs, the value was 1.1

are u saying they forgt the club owe 700m grin grin

no disgrace urself o abeg

and a company in debt can make money

lemme help you

like in Oil and Gas trading companies that collect trading lines from banks

are u saying because they have debt, the transactions they are doing will turn to a loss

debt and profitability are mutually exclusive

the cashflow of UTD says we can conveniently repay the tenured loan

go and read books so u dont talk like this again

u barca fans no dey try at all grin grin

b4 i forget, your club borrowed to pay salaries grin grin grin grin and did not make profit

bite me tongue tongue tongue
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2010
Before una tear tkb to pieces . . .

LONDON - Manchester United has been named as the most valuable football club in the world with a price tag of 1.2 billion pounds, according to the latest Forbes list.

The Old Trafford giants are worth 340 million pounds more than nearest rivals Real Madrid.

Arsenal is third with 766 million pounds followed by Spanish giants Barcelona, who have a net worth 648.7 million pounds.

German club Bayern Munich is in fifth place having a net value of 642.2 million pounds followed by sixth placed Liverpool (533.3 million pounds), who were fifth last year.

In seventh and eighth places are AC Milan and Juventus having values of 519.1 million pounds and 425.6 million pounds respectively. Chelsea slipped a place to ninth after their value shrunk to 419.1 million pounds.

While the value of almost all the rich clubs fell in the past year, the Premier League is Europe’s most indebted championship at 3.4 billion pounds, The Sun reports.

According to Forbes, the top five of the 20 richest clubs generate 86 per cent of profits, and generated a combined 422 million pounds in operating income last season.

The top 20 include five clubs from Germany, four Italian, two Spanish and two French. (ANI)

http://blog.taragana.com/sports/2010/04/22/man-u-rated-most-valuable-football-club-in-world-by-forbes-95628/
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2010
HNIC:

I should be the one laughing at ya
grin cheesy grin

You bought Henry when?
When he was scoring 30 goals a season for Arsenal or when he was almost finished and injury prone.
How can anyone be comparing Henry who was at the Twilight of his career with Fabregas who hasn't even started?
Take it from me and let's debate,'Fab4 is one of the best midfielders in the world'.
If he wasn't , your players wont be singing about him everyday

You nor lie.
Frankly speaking, I don't know why Barca is doing this to a man they will clearly park on the bench. Total waste of time and money.
I am thinking Fab is the real instigator here. After all, he did signify his intention at the end of last season to leave.
Just like Henry started faking injury in 2007.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2010
The current financial situation of FC Barcelona[center][/center]

The change of club presidency and the success of the Spanish national team recently in the World Cup 2010 have put FC Barcelona on the front page of newspapers all over the world. Unfortunately, it’s not always good news for FC Barcelona. As one of the biggest teams in the world, it seems that there are always debates and polemics between pundits and fans alike regarding the financial situation of football clubs. With the UEFA Financial Fairplay rule to come into in full effect in 2014-15 season, these issues are becoming more important.

There is a lot of confusion with the fans regarding the latest news from FC Barcelona’s vice-president for economic affairs, Javier Faus, who has exposed FC Barcelona’s huge loss last season. From the team in totalBarca, we have prepared a complete summary that shows why there is a big difference between Laporta’s report and the latest report from Deloitte. Find out more after the jump.

It is very important to take a couple of steps back and try to analyze the present situation with a better perspective starting with a little bit of background. The reason there are discrepancies between economic reports, especially regarding the clubs in Spain (compared to those in England), especially FC Barcelona, is because FC Barcelona is not an LLC but rather a club that is owned by socios. This means that usually all economic reports are for internal use and there is no obligation from the club to publish their financial reports to the public (which is contrary to LLCs and other financially obligated institutions).

Back in June 30 of 2010, Xavier Sala i Martin showed Laporta’s closing numbers before handing the club over to Rosell’s group with the following words: “It is a record in Barca’s history. 445.5 Million Euros are the biggest income numbers presented by any club in any sport in the whole world, not only football but also the rest of sports including North American sports like the NBA and Baseball. The club that has presented the biggest income numbers in the history of the planet is Barca this year.”

Just about a month later, on July 27th, Javier Faus revealed the audit numbers: “Barcelona’s debt as of today is the biggest in the club’s history. That doesn’t mean anything but that we are not comfortable working with this debt. The current debt is the biggest in the club’s history, even greater than in 2003. The losses back in 2002-2003 in Gaspart’s era were the biggest in the club’s history at the time and on top of that the income that Barca has today is much bigger than back in 2002-2003. After explaining all this, I still prefer the club’s current picture.”

Here are the differences (in million euros):
Category   Laporta   Rosell  
Benefits        445   408
Expenses 428   477
Balance        11            -77
Debt       200         442

As you can see there is a difference of 88 million Euros. Here is why:

* Joan Gamper Sant Joan Despí land sale – 21.5 million. Only 1 million has been received so far. This money was not included as income by the auditor.
   * Mediapro TV contract – 16 million were included from a deal with Mediapro where the club will get 4 million until 2013 for TV rights. Only 4 million were included by the auditor.
   * Mediapro legal dispute – There is also a legal dispute with Mediapro where Barca would get 13 million back from them (in case of winning the dispute). The auditor only took 50% into account.
   * Henry’s last year amortization value – 8.2 million – This was not included by the auditor since Henry will not complete his last year in Barca.
   * Baena’s indemnisation – there is a legal dispute with Espanyol for this player’s transfer which could give Barca 3.9 millions (if Barca wins the legal dispute) – Not included by the auditor.
   * Villa Decans lands – These lands were estimated to have a value of 17 million euros by a appraiser consultant hired by Laporta but the new management got this estimate from an actual certified appraiser who valued the land in 5.7 millions. Auditor included 50% of the difference between both amounts.
   * Sogecable’s contract – there is also a legal dispute against Sogecable for TV rights that could give Barca 25 million euros back. – This was not included since Barca lost the first sitting of this dispute.

As some of you might also remember, there is also a big discrepancy regarding FC Barcelona’s total debt (in millions of Euros) between Barcelona AGM (30), Barcelona accounts (202), English media (350), and Rosell’s campaign (489) before the presidency changed. As explained in The Swiss Rambles blog, they are all correct in their account because in definition, debt can be broadly interpreted.

Regarding FC Barcelona’s current debt and newly taken loan, and the said temporary inability to pay player wages, I would like to just point out that with the recent change of regime, it is very common for the club to suspend financial activities as those activities must be taken into account for the current regime’s financial reports, and because of this the clubs withhold player’s salary. So this is merely an effect and had the €155m loan not taken, I am still sure that FC Barcelona could still pay their players.

FC Barcelona has gone through a lot of hardships, including financial catastrophes in the past from the times of Gamper to Gaspart, so I am sure with all the sporting excellence and improvement of club stature, economic excellence will come. It is only a matter of time before the current president and his team will publish more favorable economic reports.

So the question remains, what does the future hold for FC Barcelona financially? Most importantly, why does the current board choose to do their “dirty laundry” in public, exposing FC Barcelona’s debt to public? Is it merely an attack to the previous regime, to bring sponsorship to FC Barca’s jersey, or do they do it to show that they’re transparent to entice more investors to the club? What do you think as a reader and a cule? Please shoot out in the comments section below.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.