Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (103632 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by enroe(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2010
Have you guys heard of DAvid Villa signing today?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by lailai2(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2010
seriously, i preferred we just signed fabregas and stick with ibra and bojan. . . .than to sign both fabregas and villa and still be stuck with ibra and bojan

i just hope we are not askin for trouble with all these changes. . . .it started by pushin eto out the door
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2010
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2010
Villa in Barca? Omo kasala don burst oh! This is who you shoulda bought last season
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2010
Thank u oh lord!! Villa @ last.

That is the kenshin who is capable of
unleashing the Ultimate Technique of the Hiten-Mitsurugi Style
on any assembled defense. grin grin

khanyeezee any other transfer rumor which is most
likely to come true like this?

PS: Sevilla trashed ATH-MADRID 2 NIL
To win the copa de rey. I love the way the
trophies were distributed amongst these Spanish teams
but with the exception of the almighty spender madshyt!!! grin grin grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 10:58pm On May 19, 2010
Villa in Barca? Omo kasala don burst oh! This is who you shoulda bought last season

Expect a Zlatan for Fabregas swap next
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2010
^^^^^ A swap for Fab inclusive of what sir?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2010
With Iniesta and Pedro, that would be the shortest attack that have played together in the history of football.

Fyp.

Villa 5'9''
Messi 5'7''
Xavi 5'7''
Pedro 5'7''
Iniesta 5'7''
(Fabregas 5'9''
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by FBS: 6:57am On May 20, 2010
khanye:

^^^^it's none of your bizness . . . .La liga shits on EPL always cool
pele . . .ma binu grin . In the EPL we have the so called top 4. Always a very close battle.
What do you have in the La Liga? BIG TWO? Where there is virtually no competition?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2010
FBS:

pele . . .ma binu grin . In the EPL we have the so called top 4. Always a very close battle.
What do you have in the La Liga? BIG TWO? Where there is virtually no competition?

Excuse me? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Can you please name these top 4? Maybe I should help you out.

1:  Manure
2: Skepe FC
3: Arse-annal
4:liverfool  : Exempted this season

As we all know, these teams have been making the top 4 in EPL since God knows when. But in the case of
La-Liga, where would you put the likes of the list below that are rotationally making the 3rd and 4th position.

1: Valencia
2: Sevilla
3: Athletico Madrid
4: Villareal

So where is the point of competitiveness coming from now bro?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by FBS: 9:17am On May 20, 2010
eyoniggar:

Excuse me? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Can you please name these top 4? Maybe I should help you out.

1: Manure
2: Skepe FC
3: Arse-annal
4:liverfool : Exempted these season

As we all know, these teams have been making the top 4 in EPL since God knows when. But in the case of
La-Liga, where would you put the likes of the list below that are rotationally making the 3rd and 4th position.

1: Valencia
2: Sevilla
3: Athletico Madrid
4: Villareal

So where is the point of competitiveness coming from now bro?

Spot the difference.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2010
FBS:

Spot the difference.

this was only for last season, can you do us a favor by posting the table for the past decade? let's see if EPL has even had any change in the top 4 since 2000. cool

In the last 10 years, other clubs out of the top 4 in La Liga has won the league title unlike the EPL, so where is the comparison?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2010
Official 23-man World Cup roster: both Valdes and Pedro in!

Yesterday, Catalan new site Sport, based on “inside information,” published a list of who would most likely be on the final list for Spain. Today, Spanish National Team coach Vicente Del Bosque released the official 23-man World Cup roster for Spain. Contrary to their information, Del Bosque has included both blaugrana players in his final list. Congratulations to them both!

Here is the official World Cup roster for Spain. It includes eight FC Barcelona players, now that David Villa has joined the ranks:

Goalkeepers: Iker Casillas, Valdés, Reina

Defenders: Albiol, Arbeloa, Capdevila, Marchena, Piqué, Puyol, Ramos

Midfielders: Alonso, Busquets, Cesc, Xavi, Iniesta, Javi Martínez

Forwards: Silva, Mata, Llorente, Navas, Pedro, Torres, Villa.

Do you still wanna hate on Barca?Be our guest.
im so happy for Valdez.argaubly the best keeper in the world.
Pedro is young and promising,he will go places.
i cant wait to see spain defeat England silly in south Africa.
El visca Barca!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2010
ogazi007:

Official 23-man World Cup roster: both Valdes and Pedro in!

Yesterday, Catalan new site Sport, based on “inside information,” published a list of who would most likely be on the final list for Spain. Today, Spanish National Team coach Vicente Del Bosque released the official 23-man World Cup roster for Spain. Contrary to their information, Del Bosque has included both blaugrana players in his final list. Congratulations to them both!

Here is the official World Cup roster for Spain. It includes eight FC Barcelona players, now that David Villa has joined the ranks:

Goalkeepers: Iker Casillas, Valdés, Reina

Defenders: Albiol, Arbeloa, Capdevila, Marchena, Piqué, Puyol, Ramos

Midfielders: Alonso, Busquets, Cesc, Xavi, Iniesta, Javi Martínez

Forwards: Silva, Mata, Llorente, Navas, Pedro, Torres, Villa.

Do you still wanna hate on Barca?Be our guest.
im so happy for Valdez.argaubly the best keeper in the world.
Pedro is young and promising,he will go places.
i cant wait to see spain defeat England silly in south Africa.
El visca Barca!

smiley smiley smiley
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2010
Special: La Liga Awards 2009-10

Best Goalkeeper

1. Victor Valdes (Barcelona)
2. Dudu Aouate (Mallorca)
3. Cesar Sanchez (Valencia)

Best Defender

1. Dani Alves (Barcelona)
2. Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)
3. Gerard Pique (Barcelona)

Best Midfielder/Playmaker

1. Xavi (Barcelona)
2. Guti (Real Madrid)
3. Ever Banega (Valencia)

Best Striker

1[b]. Lionel Messi (Barcelona)[/b] (father)
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
3. Gonzalo Higuain (Real Madrid)

Best Spanish Player

1. Xavi (Barcelona)

2. David Villa (Valencia)
3. Pedro (Barcelona)

Best Player

1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
3. Xavi (Barcelona)

Biggest Disappointment

1. Kaka (Real Madrid)
2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Barcelona) lol
3. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)

E.T.C

Barca we too much!!!!!!!!!!!1 u keep on hating but u can change it. smiley smiley
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2010
Fabregas is what Barca really needs and not Villa. Fabregas can shoot from outside the box and also has the pragmatic mentality(win regardless of how you play) from playing in one of EPL's biggest teams. Fab will bring a new kind of style to the Barca midfield and change the game pattern and make it less predictable.
I believe Ibra would be massive this coming season but he is likely to be shipped. He has already been offered to Chelsea and City.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2010
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Krayola(m): 3:24am On May 21, 2010
Ibra will stay, fab will come, yaya and Henry will most likely leave. . .

To be continued. . .
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 6:28am On May 21, 2010
Henry will leave Mos Def. He has already signed a pre contract with New York Red Bulls. Yaya doesnt wanna leave but I pray he does. What will happen to Bojan now? He wont really get the chance to develop. He needs a lot of play time to blossom
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2010
medjai:

Henry will leave Mos Def. He has already signed a pre contract with New York Red Bulls. Yaya doesnt wanna leave but I pray he does. What will happen to Bojan now? He wont really get the chance to develop. He needs a lot of play time to blossom

lai lai, he must to stay, i want him in that team, i want someone big in that middle when he's needed (tough midfield battle with other midfield strong teams)
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2010
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 7:21pm On May 21, 2010
NEW KIT - 2010/2011

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2010
uhmmm, i don't really like that away jersey, looks too local to me embarassed
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Krayola(m): 12:47am On May 22, 2010
[size=19pt]Begiristain reveals Arsenal contact[/size]

FCB have made contact with Arsenal about Fàbregas the Catalan club's technical secretary Txiki Begiristain has confirmed. "The player has shown a desire to play for Barça, but we will not be entering into any talks until Arsenal are happy”
The Blaugrana director revealed that the Gunners knew of the interest as he spoke to the media at the official presentation of David Villa on Friday. "Cesc has a contract with his club and we have to be respectful," he added.

Working hard

Barça's current board are continuing to work hard on strengthening the squad after retaining the league title at the weekend. "We are carrying on working, but the players and other clubs dictate the pace of things," Begiristain explained. "In the end the most important thing is when the season starts and we have the most complete squad in the Spanish league. We want to improve things and we will remain calm when buying and selling."
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Muritala4sure: 7:21pm On May 22, 2010
Let me haer u say WHOZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. To The Catalians gaint
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by FBS: 9:42pm On May 22, 2010
Jose. . .Jose. . .Jose! What a man.
He just loves to make history.

Bayern M 0 - Inter 2!

Inter the best team in Europe this season.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2010
^^^ I absolutely agree
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2010
FBS:

Bayern M 0 - Inter 2!

[b]Inter the best team in Europe this season. [/b]

It would have been better you created
a new thread stating that.

Why posting that on here? Na we play inter today?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2010
FBS:

Bayern M 0 - Inter 2!

Inter the best team in Europe this season.

What's ur prob mehn
Is Jm the first manager to win the treble? Let him win the sextuple then i can call him a genius
U EPL fans sef
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Krayola(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2010
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2010
Jose to madrid is the most intresting news i have heard in this decade.
jose had proven he is one of the best coach in the world by winning UCL with two different clubs.
his coaching skills will be thoroughly put to check as he has the likes of humble Pep to contends with.
El-classicos will present the first opportunity for Barca to pay the wise one the CL tropy his caused us this season.
Forza Barca!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:44am On May 24, 2010
ogazi007:

Jose to madrid is the most intresting news i have heard in this decade.
jose had proven he is one of the best coach in the world by winning UCL with two different clubs.
his coaching skills will be thoroughly put to check as he has the likes of humble Pep to contends with.
El-classicos will present the first opportunity for Barca to pay the wise one the CL tropy his caused us this season.
Forza Barca!

I want to see how jose is likely to drill in his defensive style of football, we all know Spain hate to see defensive and less entertaining kinda football, so lets see what awaits him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.