Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (41296 Views)

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by IamFreshprince(m): 2:10am On Apr 19, 2018
Will you keep quiet?
rheether:
With his disgusting pot belle.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 19, 2018
chukwukahenry:
sexybbstar and 5thelement
sdFznvisj hdjd early Ysjsejvch ydhswj gdhdsajo yxhff. j hfdxn hzjjyea BKCB JFDAGJ hivbjd udjdc gsfjx. shxjsrb fish hfdfv

tongue
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 19, 2018
highpriestess:
shift lemme faint.cheesy
Please what's the meaning of iwu ikpu oke? Please
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by presh2dk(m): 2:50am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:
At this age, how can u not have sense?
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Yuneehk(f): 3:46am On Apr 19, 2018
wristbangle:

It's everywhere dear. U can meet your spouse anywhere.
Yels. Even on Nairaland grin grin
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Yuneehk(f): 3:48am On Apr 19, 2018
XingXhang:

'Iove opportunities' cheesy
Ehn now. I thought Instagram was for pictures. I should get serious there then wink
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by EsHoJay42: 4:00am On Apr 19, 2018
You acted according to your name Mr Shoot your Shot(what a very patience man). Well hope you enjoy your new era of life
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by firstladyp4(f): 5:00am On Apr 19, 2018
congrats
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Henon: 5:00am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:
She failed to notice it just like the man failed to notice your tiny legs.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Facidio: 5:00am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:

see this one who looks like someone suffering from growth deficiency syndrome and ugly legs is still saying someone has a disgusting pot belle. its ur type that causes nuisance in churchs wen u clock 40 and no husband then will finally end up marrying a widower who's ist child is 3times older than u. ndiala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:
With your disgusting toothpick legs

1 Like

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by onadana: 5:15am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:
I wonder..if he doesn't have another picture.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by phemmyfour: 5:17am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:
Pot belly....with the money
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by phemmyfour: 5:20am On Apr 19, 2018
chiroyale:
And I don't reply dMs.. It's about time
DM DM DM DM DM DM DM

Let me see if you ll reply
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Ediomihenry(f): 5:41am On Apr 19, 2018
God bless you my brother,leave all dz boys that keeps asking us when we'll hang out with them i wonder if we're cobwebs.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by UDUJ(m): 6:04am On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:
Wow, very very lovely.

While the ugly ones that are forming "I don't reply PMs" are busy jumping from one wedding to another every Saturday dragging malt and rice.

grin grin The Don, ever brutal. It's true sha, it's always the ugly ones grin grin

Sometimes I wonder if they don't have mirrors in their homes undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by alen4smith(m): 6:07am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:
see this one!yeye dey smell
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by alen4smith(m): 6:10am On Apr 19, 2018
Benjom:
That's great... but she's probably older than you sha judging by the hand cheesy... I may be wrong though cool
Bros no be only you o the babe na old meat.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by alen4smith(m): 6:13am On Apr 19, 2018
Yuneehk:
So love opportunities dey Instagram cheesy
he dey everywhere even for heaven and hell
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Kosi Wahala

kiss
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by highpriestess: 6:20am On Apr 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
cheesycheesy its very deep.cheesy
IamD18 what about you telling them.cheesy
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Ifyapp(f): 6:22am On Apr 19, 2018
There is her skin type some kids skin are like that
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by IamD18: 6:32am On Apr 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
grin grin grin
It's men's yabbing words, not for women grin
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by IamD18: 6:33am On Apr 19, 2018
highpriestess:
cheesycheesy its very deep.cheesy
IamD18 what about you telling them.cheesy
She should ask me grin
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2018
chiroyale:
And I don't reply dMs.. It's about time

No oo its not yet time..kontinu snubbing dem guyz
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by tunary(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:
Lol
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

it means law is not strict
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 6:37am On Apr 19, 2018
Sharoniah:
Awwwwwwww soon sweet...
that could be us
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by highpriestess: 6:39am On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:

She should ask me grin
onye arula ala.cheesy goodmoney.smileywink
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2018
faithfull18:
Visit my profile to spend less on data bundles.

is it by force? Nl guyz dont need cheap stuffs
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by highpriestess: 6:39am On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:

She should ask me grin
onye arula ala.cheesy goodmoney.smileywink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.