Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (41288 Views)

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
5thElement:

Okay now, iyen na daa bee. Mo ma yoju si e ni kope kope. wink
Kosi Wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Donpenny(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
why won't she say yes now when she has started having wrinkles

3 Likes

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:
With his disgusting pot belle.

Belle of wealth......
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
sexybbstar and 5thelement
sdFznvisj hdjd early Ysjsejvch ydhswj gdhdsajo yxhff. j hfdxn hzjjyea BKCB JFDAGJ hivbjd udjdc gsfjx. shxjsrb fish hfdfv
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Dottore: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:

U dare call a guy disgusting when u have ant legs and you seem very close to the ground.

3 Likes

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
IamD18:
Wow, very very lovely.

While the ugly ones that are forming "I don't reply PMs" are busy jumping from one wedding to another every Saturday dragging malt and rice.

and also dragging take away aswell by carrying extra big bag to store the stolen food and drinks. Awon omo wobee.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by MooreJozo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2018

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:

Chai, see as you open your multi colored yansh for public, you know even fine reach the lady that said YES sef with all the booty call u carry for back and the crayons you take cover your face.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by ossaichika(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by kennisman(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:
C as ur brain dey lick like sachet water. May God help ur immaturity.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by wristbangle: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
For nairaland ladies, be smart enough to respond to some guys PM. Some of their intention might be genuine. Not all have ulterior move. Thinking of sliding Dominique s' or madam farano cool
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Odobaone: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:
and red trouser... U sha hash o lol
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by wristbangle: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Yuneehk:
So love opportunities dey Instagram cheesy

It's everywhere dear. U can meet your spouse anywhere.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Sharoniah(f): 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Awwwwwwww soon sweet...
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by roundman: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Benjom:
That's great... but she's probably older than you sha judging by the hand cheesy... I may be wrong though cool
You are not wrong bro..

1 Like

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Visit my profile to spend less on data bundles.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by edward1106(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:

You're forgetting he is not yours and she might just be in love with it. Maybe he, just like me once had abs but we are not doing the youthful chasing anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by ghostwritter(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
chiroyale:
And I don't reply dMs.. It's about time
I must marry you by fire by force...jeez!! see as you fine. I must slipe into your life like a true Yoruba demon that I'm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by chubinwa(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
That hand not just representing dat face though. just a mere observation
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by MimiShopping: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
The problem is not where you met, it is who you met.

Be open to friendship at all times, dont ever say no to friendship because its stupid to reject someone asking to be your friend no matter what cos life is a mystery smiley

1 Like

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Neoteny(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
When you say "he slides into her DM"....i picture a whole different thing.

Winks.

1 Like

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Briggs007: 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
ceejayx post =66821087:

Let's see how sexy ur Bf's own is na
With ur disgusting knees

grin grin grin
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Follygunners: 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:

Craze dey ur head so? Thunder fire you... angry
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by XingXhang(m): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:
That's harsh...okay

With your smelling mouth you're using to insult another woman's husband.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by MissRaine69(f): 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
DeadRat:

But Why Does Her Ring Finger Nail look Like That Of A Gorilla
Age...the hands never lie
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by XingXhang(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Yuneehk:
So love opportunities dey Instagram cheesy

'Iove opportunities' cheesy
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by delivryboy: 12:06am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:
Your legs are so tiny and dry for your body size.

2 Likes

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by victorian(f): 12:29am On Apr 19, 2018
The look on her face undecided

I pray the marriage last.

I just hope she wasn't sweet talked and cajoled to say yes. Cos those eyes are revealing alot .

i just dey feel for the guy. undecided
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by highpriestess: 1:41am On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:

Bdghdj dhjw aa dibnfkk sjehdf a dB iwu ikpu oke shbx vjh zuu so
shift lemme faint.cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by DONADAMS(m): 1:55am On Apr 19, 2018
make I book

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.