Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

After Moving In As Couple, Pregnant Lady Realises Her Man Has Never Proposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Moving In As Couple, Pregnant Lady Realises Her Man Has Never Proposed (1256 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution / Toyota Yaris Somersaults As Couple Having Sex Inside Knocks The Handbrake (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Moving In As Couple, Pregnant Lady Realises Her Man Has Never Proposed by lodgerill: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Twitter user @that1mum has taken to the platform to share her lovely love story.

According to the expectant mum of one, she said she just realise her man never proposed to her before or even ask for a date. The duo just got into each other and have been living fine as a couple with a baby boy and a pregnancy.

It was funny and sarcastic to her, but took the courage to ask her man if she is actually a wife or friend. His reply was positive.

https://www.gistrealm.com/pregnant-lady-just-realised-his-boyfriend-never-proposed-to-her-after-having-a-baby/

Re: After Moving In As Couple, Pregnant Lady Realises Her Man Has Never Proposed by IamD18: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: After Moving In As Couple, Pregnant Lady Realises Her Man Has Never Proposed by thorpido(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oh,she just woke up? undecided
Re: After Moving In As Couple, Pregnant Lady Realises Her Man Has Never Proposed by ProfesseurX: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
sometimes the best things/occurrences/eventualities in Life aren't planned, in many instances, you just leave Life to take care of it's arse and unsurprisingly turns out positive.

nevertheless, I think he feared you might have the dead mentality of an average 9ja girl like safiaa that the moment he says;
hi babe, I want us to have a more intimate relationship and see how it turns out, thereon and thereafter, he automatically owes you and your lineage money because you're doing him a favor by obliging to his request and he should pay for your services.
In safiaa's words, relationship between a man and a woman is a transaction, and the man should pay his arse for it, so when he can no longer pay, safiaa will move onto the next one with a higher coin.

Respek Safiaa, I greet you and your mentality very bountifully.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Moving In As Couple, Pregnant Lady Realises Her Man Has Never Proposed by agbonkamen(f): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Stupid girl na now day break for yah villa grin
Re: After Moving In As Couple, Pregnant Lady Realises Her Man Has Never Proposed by ProfesseurX: 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

[story 18+] ‘PANT DOWN’ EPISODE 4 / Nicki Minaj, Blac Chyna, Amber Rose, And Sky Lead 2018 Vma’s Worst Dressed Celeb / What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.