Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice (1258 Views)

I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by Kanyal: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, let me just go straight to the point, I'm Married and currently with my wife, she is presently 3 months pregnant, and from day one we found out she's pregnant till date, she doesn't allow we have sex with her because she is not feeling fine, we both sleep naked as usual with a great urge in me to do it, but I can't even ask her because the last time I didn't her response was that I'm not been considerate, that despite her condition all my interest is sex, I've endured this for three months, and right now I'm been tempted to cheat, what do I do
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Continue enduring.

Pregnancy causes cramps and ache in some women plus the disgust and irritation they may feel. Besides there are other ways to get satisfaction without stressing your wife for sex.

Cheating ain't the answer.
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by nuggarito: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bros cool down, na because of ordinary 5 seconds pleasure you wan destroy your marriage. I'll advice you sit and talk to her
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
Use lotion, vaseline or whatever suits you best and help yourself off. You've to keep enduring. Cheating isn't an option because you'll live to regret it. If you succumb it'll come back to break you and your marriage!
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by Offpoint: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
if say what I have in mind I'll get a 100 mention...

but let me say something different from what I've in mind

Give her overdose of sleeping pills and chill yourself out or...... tell her to stroke your %$+= till you OK
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by ritylove(f): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Offpoint:
if say what I have in mind I'll get a 100 mention
Say it...

Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by gracile(f): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
*Inspired by the guys signature up

Be brave, take risks.
Finger her without notice, if they slap you share I no send you
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by Biglittlelois(f): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
Offpoint:
if say what I have in mind I'll get a 100 mention

Dont say it angry
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by Offpoint: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
ritylove:
Say it...
hello no... but I've modify my comment
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by Forzap: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
you have tried,find olosho carry and fccck simple.(not around your hood tho)

she won't know and you will be relieved of Konji

and everyone is happy wink

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by 93Miles: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Kanyal:
Dear Nairalanders, let me just go straight to the point, I'm Married and currently with my wife, she is presently 3 months pregnant, and from day one we found out she's pregnant till date, she doesn't allow we have sex with her because she is not feeling fine, we both sleep naked as usual with a great urge in me to do it, but I can't even ask her because the last time I didn't her response was that I'm not been considerate, that despite her condition all my interest is sex, I've endured this for three months, and right now I'm been tempted to cheat, what do I do

I don't support cheating if not, my advice would be that u go bring in a young girl and fvck in your wife presence.

Now take this other advice.
File for a divorce. Divorce her and go get a girl and ease urself of the urge.

When she puts to birth, go get your child.

My spirits says u ain't responsibile for her pregnancy.

DNA should be done before taking the kid.
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by 93Miles: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Xaos:
Use lotion, vaseline or whatever suits you best and help yourself off. You've to keep enduring. Cheating isn't an option because you'll live to regret it. If you succumb it'll come back to break you and your marriage!

what if his wife is bleepin outside?

What law or medical says pregnant women shouldn't bleep?

Sex during pregnancy helps open the hole.

Divorce is the best since I dont support cheating
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by spongeisback: 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Just three months and you're already thinking of cheating on a woman carrying your child!!!!!! Pregnancy is hard especially in the first 3 months.

Your wife needs your love and support at this time and if you as a husband can't understand this then I don't think we should bother advising you because you won't take it.

Btw if you can't respect yourself and your wife, think of your unborn child.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by Kanyal: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2018
More advice please
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by ImaIma1(f): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Women have it differently. Some will continue sex till the delivery day while some will be too uncomfortable or irritated to do it.

If you truly love her, bear with her and be patient. Try to be caring and understanding. Ask her how she is feeling and what you can do to help. She will come around especially if you are affectionate towards her rather than demanding.

All the best! And no cheating.
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by elbukaze(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by Sanemind(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Continue enduring.

Pregnancy causes cramps and ache in some women plus the disgust and irritation they may feel. Besides there are other ways to get satisfaction without stressing your wife for sex.

Cheating ain't the answer.
why not tell him the other ways
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sanemind:
why not tell him the other ways
There's google.
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by MyGeneration(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
it's not cheating you are just helping her by not stressing her.
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by Exponental(m): 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
First trimester can be very annoying even to the pregnant woman. Try masturbating if you are full. Try fill a glass cup...lolz. But like seriously, play along, she needs your support!
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by Sanemind(m): 4:07am On Sep 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
There's google.
he doesn't have dat time
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by Springsdy456958(m): 6:41am On Sep 28, 2018
You'll get everything once you're more affectionate towards her, try to be over caring and do Things that will make her stress free. She will give it to you. Moreover at this stage for some ladies things get out of Hand. Be more patient with her. Cheating is totally not the way forward dont break the Edge of your Union.
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by Wallade(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Kanyal:

Go ahead with what you contemplate to exhaust your sexual urge
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by chigoizie7(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Na to go find better Toto fuuuck be that.

some will say, if u truly live your wife, then endure.

but I will also say this, if your wife truly love u, she will consider your feelings and needs too.

marriage is about compromises , u have tried for 3 months, let her try for 5mins by considering u too.

get another pushy my man.
Re: What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice by elbukaze(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Brother you are not alone on this, hormones varies, some ladies have more urge for sex when pregnant while some ladies, the thought of sex makes them vomit, Each time you are tempted to cheat, remember the vows you made to her on the alter, remember your unborn Child. Please don't cheat, after the first three month she will be back to normal

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Lesbian (episode 2) / Collection Of Beautiful Custom Made Plus Size Bridal Gowns Pictures / Beware! Long Sex May Kill You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.