Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

[story 18+] ‘PANT DOWN’ EPISODE 4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [story 18+] ‘PANT DOWN’ EPISODE 4 (1259 Views)

SHOCKING: Nursing Mother Caught Pant Down With Neighbour's Husband In Yenegoa / Love Story (18+) / Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story 18+] ‘PANT DOWN’ EPISODE 4 by gamelove: 11:52am On May 10, 2018
With a choky voice I said “Hello”
“Hello sorry to interrupt your sleep, this is Katherine please whom am I speaking with?” She asked
“Eerm this is Mike, Micheal the guy you met earlier today at the mobile money shop. I was calling to check up on you then so you can equally get my contact” I said
“Oh Micheal!, sorry I was busy in the kitchen cooking. I just finished with what I was doing” she said
“Okay that’s nice, guess we will have to speak tomorrow then because it’s late” I said
“We are already in tomorrow” She said laughing
“Hahaha okay madam, then later in the day, good morning and sound sleep”
“Haha good morning” she said and dropped the line
I was at the shop in the morning the next day as usual when a little girl brought a pack of Waakye. She said sister Katherine said she should bring it to me.

I thank the little girl and called back Katherine and she confirmed that yes she gave the Waakye to the little girl. I thank her for her generosity and promised to call her when she close.
I called her in the afternoon and she told me she was in the house. I was beginning to like her but was cautious so I don’t end up driving her away instead. I like women and have seen a lot in the past, but her beauty and sense of humor is one thing I find intriguing about her.

I asked when will it be cool to meet her and she told me she is only free on weekends, that is Friday, Saturday and Sundays. Even with the weekends it Is conditional.

We schedule to meet on Saturday at the beach.

She came looking classy and tasty.

I was mesmerized with the size of her

Continue reading the ful stories @ https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/05/story-18-pant-down-episode-4.html

(1) (Reply)

I / Nicki Minaj, Blac Chyna, Amber Rose, And Sky Lead 2018 Vma’s Worst Dressed Celeb / Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.