Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Is Forex Real? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (44054 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by gowaga68: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2010
FX is real only if we can help our self, what i mean here is the Guru's can help by given out systems,robots,indicators to newbies or creat a site or chatting log to help out not asking for money or given you phone numbers.
FOREX is all about Constant Leaning.
and guru should prove me wrong on my last comment.
yougos:

Big Bros,
forex is real but it may not work for all. as some people have even written to you, if you are trading, you should not be greedy you know you are trading with foreign CURRENCY any small thing you get when you convert it to naira you know it is big. It is obviously real. if i will be allowed to send to you my live account detail with Lite forex  you will marvel.
For more Information or giuldiance, you can contact me on 08068218920 or yougosco1@yahoo.com , yougosco1@gmail.com
Thanks
Chris

i agree with your comment. smiley
Re: Is Forex Real? by fxjones(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2010
well i am out of here i can't spend my time trying to help fellow traders only to see my post get deleated for no reason

Bye bye
Re: Is Forex Real? by methodman(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
Check this out,

Re: Is Forex Real? by methodman(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2010
Check this out,

for more act statements, send me an email : service@ewealthnetwork.com.

Re: Is Forex Real? by jahnnelly(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2010
So much has really happened since i last viewed this thread. hi forex traders.

Re: Is Forex Real? by adros84(m): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2010
Call me on 07032897301 and I'll share something that can change your perception of Fx Trading
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2010
Call me on 07032897301 and I'll share something that can change your perception of Fx Trading
Please, share with all of us.
Re: Is Forex Real? by adros84(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2010
Why not call the number? U may hide ur caller Id to protect ur number
Re: Is Forex Real? by jahnnelly(m): 2:45am On Jun 30, 2010
adros84:

just go ahead and post it for us all to see. we learn everyday. There is nothing u would say that would be entirely new to all of us. though you have to be ready for some criticism form some particular nairalanders whether what you say is true or not. welcome brother.

Re: Is Forex Real? by wealth4us: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2010
hi Olajide,
Forex is real. but if you don't take your time in learning. you will lose big time. But if you are persitence, discipline and patience. i can assure you, you will make your money. no matter the strategy, try with demo account for some months b4 going life. Stick to your winning strategy and don't be greedy. if you follow the above rules, with time froex will be as easy as abc for you. Another thing is that people that are really making money in forex hardly have time for all these "promo " you are reading on this sight. Last thing to tell u is that there are a lot of scammers on forex trading. they 'train' on forex but they don't "trade" forex. but sinicerely yours forex is real.
Re: Is Forex Real? by wealth4us: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2010
gowaga68,
i really agree with you that people that are guru should share their ideas, indicators and other helps for free. Even if they will charge, they should let people make the money from through their help and then it will be so easy to pay them back. Well, check out this site http://forexpeacearmy.com , it's a site where all about forex is discussed and the people on this site are sincere. infact i recommend this for newbies so that they don't fall into the hand of scammers.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 01, 2010
wealth4us:

gowaga68,
i really agree with you that people that are guru should share their ideas, indicators and other helps for free. Even if they will charge, they should let people make the money from through their help and then it will be so easy to pay them back. Well, check out this site http://forexpeacearmy.com , it's a site where all about forex is discussed and the people on this site are sincere. infact i recommend this for newbies so that they don't fall into the hand of scammers.
that is a nice site, i hv been a member since 3years, till me and one stupid jealous briton clash inthe site, ever since then, i hv lost interest in posting my daily trades statement
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 01, 2010
adros84:

i advice anybody not to call that number, let him share wht ever he wants to share here, if his a good forex trader
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 01, 2010
@jahnnelly, u are a scammer, and if not, wht do heck do u mean that some one can hack into ur trading?, plz tell that to the birds
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 01, 2010
in conclusion, the real forex traders dont fucking hv time to teach people, instead, the mind their trading, it is only the fake ones that blab a lot
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2010
@uihebom, just because u lost $2000 did not mean that forex if fake, i bet u started when u are not well trained, afterall, i hv withdrew more than thousands of $$$ and euros in profits, is my profit fake?
Re: Is Forex Real? by wealth4us: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2010
odiaero,
you are right man. and i know that you are a forex trader and not all these predators that called themselves traders even when they don't even know the simplest candlestick. Like you said, real forex traders hardly have time for all these "call me and i will train you". one charasteristics of forex traders is that they are ready share the bisc informations free and they will not charge you arm and leg even if they are asking you for a fee.
Re: Is Forex Real? by wealth4us: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2010
Forex is real provided you do it the right way. but most naijas want short cut. remember their is no success without a sacrifice. you have to sow b4 u can reap. it's ageneral rule of life. tanx
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2010
^^ nice one, they hardly dedicate time, they just rush into it when they are told how fast they can make money, forgeting they can loss also
Re: Is Forex Real? by evadams(f): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2010
MANUAL FOREX TRADER

EARN 200% RETURNS ON INVESTMENT MONTHLY

MINIMUM INVESTMENT CAPITAL $1000

MINIMUM INVESTMENT RETURNS PLUS CAPITAL $3000

REQUIREMENTS:

1. ID CARD OR DRIVERS LICENSE OR INT'L PASSPORT

2. UTILITY BILL: PHCN RECEIPT, PHONE RECEIPT, HOUSE RENT RECEIPT

3. *INVESTMENT CAPITAL $1000 CASH OR 160,000 NAIRA CASH

4. INVESTOR'S BANK DETAILS

5. REGISTRATION FEE 7,500 NAIRA ONLY

INTRESTED INVESTORS SHOULD REGISTER TO OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT AND CHECK THE PROFIT AFTER 7 DAYS.
*INVESTMENT CAPITAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF INVESTOR APPROVES OF THE PROFIT MADE AFTER 7 DAYS.

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES MAIL TO: EVADAMS85@YAHOO.COM
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2010
evadams:

MANUAL FOREX TRADER

EARN 200% RETURNS ON INVESTMENT MONTHLY

MINIMUM INVESTMENT CAPITAL $1000

MINIMUM INVESTMENT RETURNS PLUS CAPITAL $3000

REQUIREMENTS:

1. ID CARD OR DRIVERS LICENSE OR INT'L PASSPORT

2. UTILITY BILL: PHCN RECEIPT, PHONE RECEIPT, HOUSE RENT RECEIPT

3. *INVESTMENT CAPITAL $1000 CASH OR 160,000 NAIRA CASH

4. INVESTOR'S BANK DETAILS

5. REGISTRATION FEE 7,500 NAIRA ONLY

INTRESTED INVESTORS SHOULD REGISTER TO OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT AND CHECK THE PROFIT AFTER 7 DAYS.
*INVESTMENT CAPITAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF INVESTOR APPROVES OF THE PROFIT MADE AFTER 7 DAYS.

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES MAIL TO: EVADAMS85@YAHOO.COM

hello house, beware of this crook, so that u will not be scammed
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2010
hello house, beware of this crook, so that u will not be scammed

What do you know about him?
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2010
as a forex trader i recognize one when i see em, just go 2tru wht he posted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures / Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter / Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.