Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Is Forex Real? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (43993 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 8:38am On Jul 02, 2010
jamace:

What do you know about him?

If you are a forex trader, you will surely know a scam when you see it. You don't need to even get near. 200% monthly returns?? S/he should go tell it to the marines! tongue
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2010
^^ well said bro
Re: Is Forex Real? by wealth4us: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2010
100% scam. nobody should fall for it.
Re: Is Forex Real? by wealth4us: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2010
Hello admin, i wrote somethings about helping newbies and others that've lost in forex for FREE but it's not coming up here. Just want to know if helping others for free is allowed or not. Just wondering why the post didn't show up.
Regards.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Emmerlee(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2010
Ah! Who's asking that kind of question at this time and age?? Of course forex trading is very much real and has made lots of people millionaires today. However, majority of the traders had lost money at one time or the other especially when starting out initially as novices,
A lot of factors determine your success in forex trading among which is discipline, strong analytical skills, access to latest economic and currency news, smartness and of course, an element of Luck!
Some forex platforms do not also help matters as they make forex trading unnecessarily complicated. If that applies to you then you may have to reconsider using a better forex broker.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Emmerlee(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2010
Ah! Who's asking that kind of question at this time and age? Of course forex trading is very much real and has produced several millionaires today. However, majority of forex traders today had at one point or the other lost money especially when initially starting out as novices,
A lot of factors determine how successful a forex trader can be among which is discipline, strong analytical skills, access to live economic and currency news, smartness and of course, an element of Luck!
Some forex platforms are unnecessarily bogus and makes forex trading appear complicated. If you are affected in this regards you may want to consider using another forex broker.
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2010
Interesting post in here. i have had mixed experience ever since i started trading forex, it's real but guys, be very careful with your greed and EMOTION.

Don't ever hope that your red will turn green especially when it goes pass 50 going towards 100.

Trade what you see and not what you wish or hope.
Re: Is Forex Real? by befrank: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2010
@gabyyfx, please which good forex signal provider do you use or can u recommend.
bill2frank@gmail.com
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 05, 2010
^^
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2010
For those of us whose posts keep missing here, we can be meeting at a dedicated forex forum for Nigerians: www dot getmoreng dot com / forum.

C U there.
Re: Is Forex Real? by adros84(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2010
Lagos

Re: Is Forex Real?
« #146 on: Today at 08:58:24 AM »

For those of us whose posts keep missing here, we can be meeting at a dedicated forex forum for Nigerians: www dot getmoreng dot com / forum.

C U there

Website not opening. Can you check the address and retype it pls or contact me at adros84@yahoo.com
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2010
adros84:

Lagos

Re: Is Forex Real?
« #146 on: Today at 08:58:24 AM »

C U there

Website not opening. Can you check the address and retype it pls or contact me at adros84@yahoo.com

The site is up and running as I type this. It is www dot getmoreng dot com slash forum. Dot = . and make sure there are no spaces. Cheers.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2010
honeric01:

Interesting post in here. i have had mixed experience ever since i started trading forex, it's real but guys, be very careful with your greed and EMOTION.

Don't ever hope that your red will turn green especially when it goes pass 50 going towards 100.

Trade what you see and what you wish or hope.

I guess you meant, "Trade what you see, and not what you wish or hope"

Kudos.
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2010
Kashif:

I guess you meant, "Trade what you see, and not what you wish or hope"

Kudos.

Yea, that's what i meant bro, so are you also a full time trader? abeg, make we relate or what do u think? wink
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2010
honeric01:

Yea, that's what i meant bro, so are you also a full time trader? abeg, make we relate or what do u think? wink

I am game bro. You can also join a few of us at the forum above.
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2010
ok, not loading sha. undecided
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2010
What is not loading? The site?
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2010
Yes, something else is loading.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2010
Make sure you put the /forum else, project management loads. grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2010
ok.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2010
4 those of u that keep looking 4 robots, i advice u to stay off
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2010
odiaero:

4 those of u that keep looking 4 robots, i advice u to stay off

So you trade currencies too?
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2010
@honeric01, you seem surprise to be 'meeting' other traders; you think you are alone? cheesy
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2010
For the newbies, if you wanna last trading fx, learn from others' experiences or pay dearly. Only those who persevere long enough to weed out the chaff survive. You need experience, which money cannot buy.

STAY AWAY FROM ROBOTS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Why I Left Banking For Bricklaying - Kehinde Muibi / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.