Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,482,389 members, 5,620,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2020 at 01:47 AM

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (45894 Views)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by firstprizepiez: 9:37am On May 14
urdu attitude quotes
urdu attitude quotes in hindi
urdu attitude quotes in english
urdu attitude quotes for dp
https://firstprizepies.com/
urdu attitude quotes sms
attitude urdu quotes images
best urdu attitude quotes
attitude quotes urdu poetry
attitude quotes in urdu
urdu quotes about attitude
attitude quotes about self in urdu
attitude quotes in urdu for boy sms
attitude beautiful quotes in urdu
attitude quotes in urdu copy paste
urdu quotes for attitude
urdu quotes fb attitude
attitude quotes in urdu for girl
attitude quotes in urdu for boy
attitude quotes in urdu for whatsapp
attitude quotes in urdu font
attitude quotes in urdu text
attitude quotes in urdu for fb
attitude joker quotes in urdu
urdu attitude thoughts
attitude quotes in urdu lyrics
attitude love quotes urdu
attitude quotes in urdu language
attitude quotes in urdu 2 lines
attitude quotes in urdu one line
attitude motivational quotes in urdu
urdu quotes on attitude
attitude quotes in urdu on pinterest
best urdu quotes on attitude
attitude quotes in urdu pinterest
attitude quotes in urdu pics
positive attitude quotes urdu
attitude quotes in roman urdu
attitude quotes status in urdu
attitude smile quotes in urdu
attitude sad quotes in urdu
attitude self quotes in urdu
attitude quotes in urdu writing
attitude quotes written in urdu
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Djex614: 10:54pm On May 16
Bluntintrovert1:
This happened few days back.....God bless me for deciding to violate the lockdown and took a walk to no destination that day grin. Walking down a lonely path, a car pulled over before me and I was getting angry. The following conversation ensued between us...
Guy: hello beautiful
Me: Hi( with an unfriendly face)
Guy: my name is .......and I only came around here to sell the plot of land I have here. I stay around Ikeja. Its a pleasure meeting you
Me: in my mind, abi this one is mad ni,alaye abeg free me. Oh okay, my name is Joy and I live here. About walking away and he said mind if we sit around to discuss, I'm not in a hurry and I wanna be a friend.
In my mind, this one wanna start the normal I saw you and like you talk. But he asked about my education and work, told him all and he asked me, if I needed another good job or I have a business I wanna venture into.

I told him I've a business idea but still trying to come up with capital and all plus I need to register it with Nafdac, CAC and NFA. Lo and behold, this stranger requested for my account number and immediately I got an alert of 200k. He also promised to help out with the
registration(weeps) I was shocked, I don't and I've never met this person�. I don't know how, but this love is God sent to me.

I've been telling God that I don't deserve this(weeps)
I'm not even a genuine born again neither do I even know the word but He chose to bless me beyond words. Lord I'm grateful for your love and to that stranger, may you not know lack all the days of your life.

This kinda love I can't comprehend.
I believe that stranger was an angel sent to me in human form honestly and sometimes let's be patient to hear people out, you never can tell.

Very lucky Lady. Me I'm stuck here in school due to this lockdown and I have nothing on me. If you could help me with anything I'll really appreciate. Just as God helped you, please help me. 0487872256 gt bank. Thanks and God bless you. Amen
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Queenserah26(f): 11:11pm On May 16
grin grin grin
NnamdiN:
Nothing o. I've never been lucky with any woman. Poor me
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by okoroemeka(m): 11:19pm On May 16
I have graded the craziest things girls has done for me with love and I think this one tops the chart,it was 2012 and I have a pretty lady that is in love with me,I didn't know how serious until this happened, she has a beauty salon and sell weavon and other stuffs so she is kinda doing well,so I day I was in her house when my manager called me and gave me the bad news that our tipper truck has knocked engine,,my brother my mood changed ,how on earth am I going to raise almost #250k for another engine,I was sad,the lady been sympathetic tried to make me happy by volunteering to repair the truck,I thought that must be the joke of the century until she brought out her bag and brought out #250k cash,she said its money she wanted to go to Onitsha and buy goods for her shop,I was speechless,she even said its for free,no repayment,no payback,love is too much,well as a gentleman I declined but she forced me to take #150k which I accepted ,she is now married with 2 kids,oluchi if ever you read this post the times we spent together are the happiest in my life,thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by NnamdiN: 12:43am On May 17
Queenserah26:
grin grin grin
would you do something crazy for me?
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by merahki: 10:41am On May 17
chukzyfcbb:
I dunno if its crazy but when I was in primary 6,
I kneel down every morning and pray, that God I must marry ifeoluwa. I don't even think I can recognise her face now.

cheesy
Too funny
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by merahki: 10:42am On May 17
shoelotng:
I bought her a phone from my school fees and later she gave me her own to buy fixed odd and we were lucky to have won. I have travelled 14 hours by road before and believe me that journey mad! I shit like 4x for road that day ( ate rice and veg a day before and went to toilet o, so thinking I was safe). I spent 3 months out of home in 2013 instead of learning trade because of love. Where is she today??

You have memories of a madly exciting and happy time with her. That’s also very good nah.
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by merahki: 11:56am On May 17
philosophie:
what are you even saying? expecting me to write a full story of what happened between us over more than 6 years. just picked some key issues and I believe its partly informative, what I don't get is what exactly your problem is cos you not the only that read that post but you chose to be the one that will tell me how shameless I am and how you're the most holy person on earth without a fault, as though you didn't read the part where I stated how sorry I am about taking advantage of her at some point. Man I don't even know why I'm bothered about your quotes, I think this f*ck I just gave now is a wasted one and I have just one f*ck left, gonna save it for the best.

cheesy
The bolded is funny ( I will see if I can use it one day, off- or online)
I enjoyed your story shaa. You are sorry and you also wanted her back at some point. It’s sad you let her get away (but she probably suffocated you with her feelings). Life can be funny lipsrsealed
If/when you can, please buy her a present or send her some money to try and make up for the times she gave you money. And you guys are probably better off as friends.
Cheers
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by merahki: 11:58am On May 17
I actually committed suicide for love and it was worth it.

Dry
Even though I address nobody
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by merahki: 12:09pm On May 17
lefulefu:

i am sure the lady the guy wrote the exam for is now happily married with beautiful children.

It doesn’t mean she was not and is not still traumatised by the incident.
Maybe she will never get over it...
Maybe she still gets flashbacks and nightmares about it...
It would be nice for her to be happily married, to me at least. May the guy’s soul rest in peace.
I am traumatised by the story cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.