Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him Back?!!! (60462 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by mikejj(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
cool dearie walk up to him and tell him your mind and stop procastinating..le mi tell u wat to say.tell him the other day he was asking for number you were tired and not in the mood...then continue from there.

409 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Pubichairs(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
you have lost him for good..if u kukuma go back to him your kpekus go suffer pass...cos he will take your shit for granted

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lol!

Walk up to him, apologize for your attitude the other day and ask him if he still wants to be your friend. So simple!

270 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Daniel2289(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?
Next time u c him, try to flirt with him. Like on anything he's wearing. Eg. His clothes, shoes hair style etc. And also learn to wear a smile whenever u see him. If u continue doing this. He must get the hit. And u should not play hard to get, which may spoil the game.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
mikejj:
cool dearie walk up to him and tell him your mind and stop procastinating..le mi tell u wat to say.tell him the other day he was asking for number you were tired and not in the mood...then continue from there.
...What if I've been misinterpreting the eye contacts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol!

Walk up to him, apologize for your attitude the other day and ask him if he still wants to be your friend. So simple!
...But I will just die from embarrassment if he says no

22 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
Lol! come on, he didn't die from embarrassment when you rudely turned him down, did he?.

Point is, you will never know what's on his mind and the only way to know is to ask him. If there is anything I hate most in life, it is regret! The regret of maybe if I had done this or that.

Ask him straight up if he wants to be your friend, make it a solemn military request, that way you will be able to walk with your head up high even if he rejects you.

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by elantraceey(f): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:

No you won't die... you'll simply dust your feet and move on.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by 11Anonymous(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Forget and move on, crush nr dey last. If he comes, fine, if he doesn't make e go. Crush neva help anybody.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Petonis(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
Just Walk Up 2 Him, Apologise N tell Why U Gave Him Dat Attitude. Den Tell Him U Dnt Want Him 2 See U As A Rude Lady. If He Really Likes U, He Wil Do D Needful

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Tessie01(f): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by neezar: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lol

Op I can relate, once asked a gal for her number after church, she said no,

up till now I still don't how she got mine later

30 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Adeinfo: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tessie01:
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.

which ego are you protecting? Wrong mentality. Even if nothing will happen between them again. Apologize for your attitude.
Learn to build bridges

277 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Maleka1: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
link him through a friend. i mean u shud get close to tru a friend that is close to him. get his number and start from there

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by bobokeshington: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
GIVE HIM MIND BLOWING POSITIONING SEX

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by amakadihot87(f): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Dont be too obvious in your act.......just start by greeting him each time you meet........then u can introduce a small chit chat........like asking how his day was.......if he responds well u can go ahead and apologise

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by bobokeshington: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:

see ya life outside

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
bobokeshington:
GIVE HIM MIND BLOWING POSITIONING SEX
U REALLY didn't have to comment

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by bobokeshington: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
U REALLY didn't have to comment

I'm in my bedroom, oya come and beat me

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
double post!
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by deafeyez: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
I COME TO READ COMMENTS. BUT WAIT THIS COULD B D BAE THAT REJECTED MY REQUEST LAST MONTH O..

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol! come on, he didn't die from embarrassment when you rudely turned him down, did he?.

Point is, you will never know what's on his mind and the only way to know is to ask him. If there is anything I hate most in life, it is regret! The regret of maybe if I had done this or that.

Ask him straight up if he wants to be your friend, make it a solemn military request, that way you will be able to walk with your head up high even if he rejects you.
...I will try

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
RuthDaniels:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Splinz(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?

You were tired that day, that was why you didn't give him your number? Oh c'mon... tell me something else. Shakara gree leave you?

Anyway, just go to him and apologize for being rude the other day, then go your way. Dazzol.

Dude will definitely ask for the number again IF he still have anything for you. Inugo?

36 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by jeeqaa7(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ok
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
undecided
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Spaxon(f): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
You sef, if you now HEAVILY crush on him as you say......,

Just Give him your Number

Shikena.

But beware you're now the one chasing him. So don't be desperate, don't even act it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by akeentech(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
WHERE ARE THOSE FEMINISTS WHEN WE NEED THEM...

CONTACT ME FOR YOUR WEB DESIGN ND BLOG SETUP (2K)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Jamariwolff(f): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
In whatever you do, don't let him know you was interested all along.
. The joke'll be on you heavily,

My advice is this: there are over millions of fine rich men that can take care of you girl! Move on and stop crying over spilt milk.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Oyinbo Policeman Avoids Lady Twerking For Him / Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.