Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" (50668 Views)

Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Zambian Sex Worker Fights White Man At A Hotel Over Payment. Photos / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by kuuljay(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2018
jazinogold:
cheesy

even normal babes GF dy collect 2k after sex cheesy
my brother,who pays 2k for short time in this buhari time? Here in Enugu its 5 huns if you price well you get it for 4huns or N350.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Slurity(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
How should I fuccck a prostitute when I can easily get it cheap and delicious from these delsu girls.

All I need to do is to lie to dem dat my uncle is the MIS chief and their results would be sorted outside departments.

I ve enjoyed countless girls from Abraka and currently, most of dem have been rusticated and withdrawn.
Your cup is almost full. Your ancestors will pity you when your times come
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by okolet(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2018
Opposite Randekhi Hotel? wink
HoodBillionaire:
come to aso time
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Jac007(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2018
2k for this kain belle? It's too much na grin

1 Like

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by chrischigo6960(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2018
xreal:
Guys sef.

what happened....state your comment babe
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Antoeni(m): 10:22am On Apr 19, 2018
Omo Agege pple
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by solify003: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2018
kuuljay:
my brother,who pays 2k for short time in this buhari time? Here in Enugu its 5 huns if you price well you get it for 4huns or N350.
Na market? But actually if warri babe want to embarass u,they dont look back or feel ashamed n that PTI side so na stubborn pple full that area.
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by XaviDayo(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2018
Next time, you go use soap.
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by galaxy2020(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2018
You are a disgrace to MANHOOD. who send you? Pls pay her money joor!
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by neonly: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2018
Topmaike007:
Na this kind news dey sweet me..

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by bayocanny: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
How should I fuccck a prostitute when I can easily get it cheap and delicious from these delsu girls.

All I need to do is to lie to dem dat my uncle is the MIS chief and their results would be sorted outside departments.

I ve enjoyed countless girls from Abraka and currently, most of dem have been rusticated and withdrawn.
Bad man!
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by biggy26: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2018
simonlee:
Even "short time" of N500 is now 2K.

If i say Buhari is drowning our ecenomy now, people will say i have started! sad
I just had to laff. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by ghostwritter(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2018
MISSNORA:
Who missed me?
ur menstrual period.

1 Like

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by bayocanny: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2018
MISSNORA:
Who missed me?
Nobody
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by mtngloetiartel: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2018
Lorechino:
grin grin staring at the belle hope it did not cover the punastic ārea
only the enjoyor (client) could answer that qweson.

1 Like

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Topmaike007(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2018
neonly:

guy why will the man f**ck and not pay complete
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2018
Euouae:

Story for the gods

You never jam correct Ashilogun!

You go even marry am. Enter district make you see for yourself.
wetin be ashilogun? but you go later know say girl na prostitute later after marriage na
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
wetin be ashilogun? but you go later know say girl na prostitute later after marriage na

Wetin dey there, The one wey you no know her history nko? You whether na prostitute before?

My brother, If you meet correct exposed tall straight legged Ashana, You wont even be able to date a normal girl again.
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Mohdhk(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2018
LOL....Ashawo n client bt the guy no try no be bussiness dem bros pay her money #LOSER
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Pat081: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2018
D gal so so ugly ����
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by ufuosman(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2018
Lol
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by youngest85(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2018
Olalan:
How can a sane person go have sex with a prostitute, aren't they irritated by the fact that every Tom Dick and Harry has slept with that same girl.Good for him if he is embarrassed there
So nobody has slept with your babe before?
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by engrjacuzzi: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2018
girls that wear heels � to events or church and come back with slippers don't last in a marriage. please, don't argue because I know things .
few of them are product of olosho training school
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by demiladegold(f): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2018
So you bought goods and time to pay reach, you wan dey play smart

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Rapsino(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
In brymo voice.. Preek no get shoulder e put head d rest enter ..
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
Euouae:

Wetin dey there, The one wey you no know her history nko? You whether na prostitute before?

My brother, If you meet correct exposed tall straight legged Ashana, You wont even be able to date a normal girl again.
baba,only a stupid man with wouldn't try to know the past of someone he's trying to marry,we are talking about marriage. some girls have aborted several times and would come to your house not having a baby,some girls are lesbians and want to marry you to hide behind marriage. every wise man should do a background check before marriage. unless,her past would hunt you later on,if you're passing by,some people go just dey mock you for marrying a battered product depending on her mileage and number of men she don Bleep. even if a girl is exposed and used to be a hoe,only a stupid man wouldn't do the background check,it has nothing to do with exposure,even most whites hate to marry a slut,go to whites websites and see comments,you would hear it in rap songs too.

1 Like

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
which kind weak okpo be this naaaaa? habba
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
ghostwritter:

ur menstrual period.

This is evil grin
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by sapeleboi(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
oga pay your debt
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by romoruyi(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Men self. Which kind human being whe prick go stand for this kind hag .. Na WA oh!!!

As in eh; God forbid.
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Lorechino(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
mtngloetiartel:
only the enjoyor (client) could answer that qweson.
lol ur Monika though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed / Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.