Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" (50663 Views)

Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Zambian Sex Worker Fights White Man At A Hotel Over Payment. Photos / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by wildcatter23(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2018
crysee
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2018
lonlytroy:

Konji never hold you

Konji has held me, yet I don't go to prostitue...because STI's are not that easy to treat. And I am not talking about just HIV....

1 Like

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by pweshboi(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2018
MISSNORA:
Who missed me?
The "omo agege" that slept with the said prostitute in this story tongue

2 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by nonix22(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2018
Visiting Olosho in the day time This no longer fall in line with the name -red light district any more. Mazi, You no get work ni

Pay up man.

1 Like

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by chiagozien(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2018
NAWAO for All this yellowbar girls,

as for the aboki man,make you pay her,if you no get money why not go for your cows as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Topmaike007(m): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2018
Na this kind news dey sweet me..
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by SAD007(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2018
you know get money you go Bleep ashawo, you don dey mad this man.ashawo bite am, squeeze him blookoss!
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by KingTrollMan: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2018
Pay up idiot. He must be Buhari voter, they love cheating.

1 Like

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Franzinni: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2018
deedy111:
Greetings Dear NLanders Family

Please I beg to be forgived if this in anyway will bore you or spoil your mood as it's actually not my joy/way but circumstances.
I have a boring life adventure which I wouldn't want to bother anyone to listen, but at this point in my life, I can't help but seek help to solve a tip of it through this medium even risking my reputation cos of what happened to me three days ago.

I was almost thrown out to the rain/cold by my landlord over rent issue (expired couple of months ago) if not God and the intervention of my neighbors, and in my confused state, I had to beg him to give me till this weekend to pay eventhou I don't know how possible that will be unless miracle happens, he reluctantly agreed and left with his boys.
I have tried all I can to see if I can meet up cos its fast approaching, I tried to borrow from few people I know in this world but none can help. Some ill thought cross my mind at this point with hope I can raise it before weekend but I fear it won't end well as I let go.
Am still breathing and full of hope but fear how far I will cope if am eventually thrown out.

I use this medium to plead with the conscience of good humans who could understand what am passing through to help me out with anything to assist me meet up, as I promise never to do this again in my life if I can just save myself this time.
Thanks and God bless

Accnt number 0266407837 GTB(guaranty trust bank)
you have a boring life with out adventure becasue you don't take risks... If you don't get the money to pay, take it as faith and let the adventure of surviving lead you to a fresh start... Let go of the past, embrace your new reality and take it as the ground.... You can only go up from there... You might get help from nairaland but it will make you delusional... Thinking you have the upper hand on life, but in Reality you are only digging your hole deeper... Let go of the things you fear to lose about that house... Start afresh
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by tunary(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2018
Olalan:
How can a sane person go have sex with a prostitute, aren't they irritated by the fact that every Tom Dick and Harry has slept with that same girl.Good for him if he is embarrassed there
And you believe your partner have not open her legs for other guy(s) before?
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by fykes(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Finally, someone has made sense on this thread.

Indeed...some men won't share anything with anybody else..so why share a woman?
Even the girl u think is not a prostitute still bleeps around.
My frnd they r all prostitutes the only difference na say this one get permanent office

4 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by lonlytroy(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Konji has held me, yet I don't go to prostitue...because STI's are not that easy to treat. And I am not talking about just HIV....

Why will you fear STI abi HIV or
Are you Mr. RAWLINGS?
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Greene66: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2018
Olalan:
How can a sane person go have sex with a prostitute, aren't they irritated by the fact that every Tom Dick and Harry has slept with that same girl.Good for him if he is embarrassed there

Story.

You have not seen prostitutes. There are some you will divorce your wife for. There are some you would throw away your gf for. Lol

U can't compare 2k prostitute with 30k or 100k prostitutes. Tecno no be iPhone. undecided

Runs girls are prostitutes.. Every girl u fvck and give money na prostitute. Even ur gf is a potential.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by babyfaceafrica: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2018
Olalan:
lolz..how many ladies are not prostitutes?...one person bae..is someone else olosho.....be wise

4 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by tunary(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2018
Since when short time don go 2k? Worst of all she's not even attractive
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by udemzyudex(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerian girls with pot belle ehn, smh

2 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Greene66: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Abeg park well.

Ur wife can give u STI. Let's stop this hypocrisy.

Your gf you are fucking or the so called "clean" girl u are seeing can give you STI. So same applies with prostitutes. And prostitutes are less likely to have STI. Most don't because they are highly concerned about protection unlike ur gf or wife that may have unprotected sex outside with her boss

5 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Holysucker(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2018
pweshboi:
Lol... Walahi I don forget wetin to type, laugh no just gree me

Funny guy...

1 Like

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2018
This one odourified body no go even allow prick stand. Who does this kind dirty pig? Spits

1 Like

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Men self. Which kind human being whe prick go stand for this kind hag .. Na WA oh!!!
I wonder oo my guy. I myself can't even imagine being sexually attracted to such an Amoeba. A woman that looks as though she's suffering from the disease of swollen tummy.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Neimar: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
How should I fuccck a prostitute when I can easily get it cheap and delicious from these delsu girls.

All I need to do is to lie to dem dat my uncle is the MIS chief and their results would be sorted outside departments.

I ve enjoyed countless girls from Abraka and currently, most of dem have been rusticated and withdrawn.

ewooo...u just dy mock my school grin
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Holysucker(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2018
I just don't know d pleasure people derive from sleeping wit prostitutes...even been aware of d fact dat every tom dick and harry sleeps wit dem..dats d last tin i will do no mata aw konjidized i may be.I rather masturbate..#spits

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by HoodBillionaire: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2018
come to aso time
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by redarrr(m): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2018
omo she no shame at all,she wan collect d money
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Simug: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2018
Na whao 4dis our world o
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2018
simonlee:
Even "short time" of N500 is now 2K.

If i say Buhari is drowning our ecenomy now, people will say i have started! sad
You be comfam yeye I swear cheesy cheesy
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by kmaster007: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2018
recession self reach deir PLACE
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by alfredo4u(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
How should I fuccck a prostitute when I can easily get it cheap and delicious from these delsu girls.

All I need to do is to lie to dem dat my uncle is the MIS chief and their results would be sorted outside departments.

I ve enjoyed countless girls from Abraka and currently, most of dem have been rusticated and withdrawn.

I pity u.....if what u said here is true, the thunder that will fire u is warming up.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2018
As a business woman be it legal or illegal under this the sex worker have the right to sue the man to court for not fulfilling the contract they signed orally among themselves... Please guys never take this ladies for granted they are human beings what if another man do thesame to your lovely sis... What is 2k after u used her who even know if u used condom...go and pay for marriage and sex for free... My name is Izzy and i just want to make a common sense.
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Greene66:

Story.

You have not seen prostitutes. There are some you will divorce your wife for. There are some you would throw away your gf for. Lol

U can't compare 2k prostitute with 30k or 100k prostitutes. Tecno no be iPhone. undecided

Runs girls are prostitutes.. Every girl u fvck and give money na prostitute. Even ur gf is a potential.
True talk
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Kotodoctor: 10:01am On Apr 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not fair;
Even the bible says, "a workman is entitled to his pay".

1 Timothy 5:18
For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his wage.

Ashawo no be work.
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by madenigga(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2018
This is soooo disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed / Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.