Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Need Someone To Spend Time With And Talk To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Someone To Spend Time With And Talk To? (517 Views)

The New Nairaland: Come And Talk Your Own / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Spend Time With And Talk To? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 19, 2018
Companionship is usually thought easy to get (by those who get it easy) but so many people face this very real challenge and almost loose their sanity from being alone. I would know because I was once in that very same situation the year my marriage fell apart and it seemed all my friends vanished in the same breath.
That experience made me have this dream of making other people's dry times more pleasant.
To avoid any confusion, this service isn't a sexual service and it is rendered to both genders according to what gender you would prefer to hang out with.

Pm the Op if you desire one of our services in Lagos, or if you want to register under our service (note proper screening and checks will be conducted).

Life is beautiful, just breathe!
Re: Need Someone To Spend Time With And Talk To? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2018
grin

What's the catch?
Re: Need Someone To Spend Time With And Talk To? by partnerbiz4: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2018
What type of screening is conducted biko?
Re: Need Someone To Spend Time With And Talk To? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2018
U
Re: Need Someone To Spend Time With And Talk To? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

What's the catch?

The catch is that it is a job.
Re: Need Someone To Spend Time With And Talk To? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2018
partnerbiz4:
What type of screening is conducted biko?
The screening is to ensure the authenticity of the applicant and how to nab them with police if they get out of line.
Re: Need Someone To Spend Time With And Talk To? by partnerbiz4: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2018
DatesAndMeals:

The screening is to ensure the authenticity of the applicant and how to nab them with police if they get out of line.

Okay, that will be okay oo.

Lets see how it pans out.

I know I will be needing one but not now shocked

Wish you luck.

(1) (Reply)

Title: Maya / Office Romance !!!!!!!!! / This Man Was Embarrassed While Trying To Kiss Female Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.