Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment (39721 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Liferidowu(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2018
OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM IS NOTHING TO WRITE

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by hotwax: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2018
Pangea:
What is the difference between Atiku and Buhari?
The same analog thinking people

This useless man Atiku took Nigerian money to go and spend in Dubai to do marriage for his child?
This is the same person you want to vote for?
He is mad!

But we can still vote for Buhari right?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by michoim(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2018
You are a liar just looking for cheap vote. You, Atiku, is quick to forget that you said recently that northerners are suffering because they are lazy. And so what is the difference with what PMB has just said...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by VisioDirect: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2018
This is only time I think Buhari has said the honest truth. It takes only uneducated set of youths to vote a man like him.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by hotwax: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2018
michoim:
You are a liar just looking for cheap vote. You, Atiku, is quick to forget that you said recently that northerners are suffering because they are lazy. And so what is the difference with what PMB has just said...

Is Atiku our president? A president should not be saying that...on International stage

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by nwadiuko1(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2018
ok i l vote for sowore......i l also campaign for him
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2018
michoim:

No mind the old man!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Andrewgame42: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Am a very lazy youth....
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Coldfeets: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Liferidowu:
OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM IS NOTHING TO WRITE...

... HOME ABOUT.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by somude: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2018
The president has just taken his blame game to new heights ,if the president of The nation with the largest population of black youth has said that the youths are lazy,these statement further goes to portray him as a weak person who is not in tune with reality, with this analysis he should be ready to tell Nigerians his efforts, how many jobs he has created, how many opportunities he has put out with Nigerians refusing to make the best of it....when was the last time the federal government made openings public,,,blame pdp, blame gaddaffi, blame jonathan, blame your wife, blame ibos now blame the youth........so sad

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by DonMoga(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2018
ATIKU, WHAT ARE U FORMING NOW? A GOOD PRESIDENT TO BE ABI?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2018
I really don’t find anything bad in the statement Buhari made after seeing the video
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by hormeiza(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2018
He must be mad where are the jobs
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Coldfeets: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Am a very lazy youth....

Very true.

The fact that you cannot write a simple "I am" or even "I'm" is enough evidence.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by barrackozone(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2018
Mejor79:

Let SOWORE first of all go for Governorship in his own state and then taste his popularity then after four year period we will know his capabilities in financial management, human right, decision making ability, quest for anti-corruption before coming up for presidency else Nigeria cannot trust him with such responsibility as he may be an agent for the powerful Hawks or he may act like a Hawks.
This comment is devoid of common sense

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Liferidowu(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2018
YEAH........ THANKS FOR COMPLETING THE SENTENCE FOR ME......................
... HOME ABOUT.[/quote]
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by NairaMaster1(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2018
I don't blame buhari because all his herdsmen are illiterate, that, out of laziness lead their cattle to people's farm and expect government to build ranches for them and import grasses from Brazil with oil money.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by ststyreal(f): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2018
MistadeRegal:
undecided
Nigerians ain't lazy. His son is. And his son isn't 'NIGERIANS'.
I think it's high time we stop this man from going to foreign meetings and destroying our reputation as Nigerians. The first time, he said we are fantastically corrupt, but his son was busy buying and storing ₦56M motorbikes but we are the ones corrupt. The second time, he said our First Lady is meant only for the 'OTHER ROOM' which is a 'NATIONAL DISGRACE' to us as Nigerians. This time now he says we are lazy and wants all things free! Meanwhile, go to Mile 12 Market, go to Alaba Internationa Market, go to everywhere and see the so called lazy Nigerian youths in extreme labour like those in prison wards just to survive a day. Now Mr President, we as Nigerian Youths demand an apology for this.
Serious apology he needs to tender! Habaaa! no nation is perfect, how come he makes us look so rotten in the eyes of the world while other countries protect their own image. He need to stop talking in the international committee abeg!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Vikzywhyt(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2018
Vacancy along Ikeja for a litigation barrister with minimum of 3 years experience. Interested applicant should contact me via 09076431227.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by buhariguy(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2018
alphacyborg:
Is buhari himself not lazy and uneducated ? undecided
that is why, he want you to be strong and educated
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by engrjacuzzi: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2018
even if you pronounce "Mallam" it backwards, Mallam remains mallam. who agrees with me
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by ststyreal(f): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2018
skarlett:

He said it to get people like you, don't be too gullible, that's the way Buhari spoke negatively about Jonathan, we know his type
Yes I agree with you, but even at that atiku is 50 times liberal, accommodating, unbiased, educated and welcoming than buhari, hence I rather vote atiku than waste my vote for a man who has destroyed the little unity we were managing as Nigeria prior to his coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2018
atiku is useless
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by slimghost(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2018
michoim:

So when did Northerners equate to Nigerian youths?.
I feel for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Simulator(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2018
Oga Atiku, just shut your mouth. You're all the same.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by buhariguy(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2018
hotwax:

Is Atiku our president? A president should not be saying that...on International stage
my people are lazy, my people are foolish,my people are corrupt,

That is how fela described my guy,

And that is why I love him.

My people love free things, instead of to work to earn the thing.

It will take buhari more than two tenure to change the mentality of our youth, who thinks governance is about rewarding lazy people.

That is why 90% of our youth believed buhari has failed.

Thinking he should be given they 1m naira every year.
By then, they will believe buhari is the best.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Andrewgame42: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2018
Coldfeets:

Very true.

The fact that you cannot write a simple "I am" or even "I'm" is enough evidence.

What of you that cannot mind his business!! ?
Just lemme alone abeg...shebi our govt say we are lazy... And I agree with them... My laziness won't make me vote them back in 2019 sha
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by NairaMaster1(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2018
Liferidowu:
OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM IS NOTHING TO WRITE

You're guilty from your comment, so, I won't blame you if you are still supporting Buhari.

Go to S/Africa, USA, all over the Europe Nigerian youths are making enviable Waves.

So what makes you think we are lazy because of our education system?

How educated is Buhari?

From your name I weep for your people, the supposedly most educated tribe in Africa wallowing in mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by kerry57: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2018
U must not bring down ur future generations "youths because are begging funds from the western world to fund ur selfish ambition, the 2019 election. Are u sure this man have advisers at all or people that Edits his speech. This is extremely shameful.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Laple0541(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2018
Faithway10:
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday said many Nigerian youths are uneducated, not ready to work and dependent on revenue from oil to survive.

He said the youths, who make up 60 per cent of the population, were waiting to get social amenities free without doing anything.

The President spoke during a panel discussion at the Commonwealth Business Forum in Westminster, London.

Former president Atiku Abubakar has now reacted via his Twitter account.

So Atiku is now a former president?

For Bubu, he be like say him brain de melt as day passes by.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2018
ststyreal:

Yes I agree with you, but even at that atiku is 50 times liberal, accommodating, unbiased, educated and welcoming than buhari, hence I rather vote atiku than waste my vote for a man who has destroyed the little unity we were managing as Nigeria prior to his coming.

I get where you're coming from but there are people better than him that have not even been given the opportunity he was given and best of all, they are younger than him. Just keep your options open and don't allow any social media 'reactions' sway you
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by kelly72: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2018
skarlett:

He said it to get people like you, don't be too gullible, that's the way Buhari spoke negatively about Jonathan, we know his type

If he said it, then that is the way he thinks. If that is the way he thinks, then he is likely to be doing what he thinks. Buhari can never utter those words Atiku said, negative minds don't speak progress because they don't believe it.

To get a better support, a candidate needs to outspeak and outdo Atiku along those lines of thought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win / Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) / May 29: Remove Your Aircraft From Abuja Airport, FAAN Orders Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.